The Bard's Song -v.06 patch up-

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Bard's Song -v.06 patch up-

Postby FutureBellyAche » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:50 pm

Our society really should stop looking down on necromancy. Aren't we working towards being a more inclusive society?
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby ntgtoowc » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:38 pm

To be fair, SoR last mentioned Bard's song in a blog post in... November, I think? As in, about five months ago. So I think it's fair enough for me to plead not guilty on the accusation of necromancy.
ntgtoowc
New to the forum

Postby RumiBelly » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:06 am

There is a lot of good content on this site that i would not have found if people did not necro it. To get mad at necro is to say that that content should stay buried. Besides the top 2 complaints about people necroing a post are because the complainer was hopeful it had an update and because of chain necro for the previous reason
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:11 am

radiogenicvore wrote:There is a lot of good content on this site that i would not have found if people did not necro it. To get mad at necro is to say that that content should stay buried. Besides the top 2 complaints about people necroing a post are because the complainer was hopeful it had an update and because of chain necro for the previous reason

Majority of necro complaints are about the fact it brings up sadness and disappointment very often - abandoned projects, concepts that never got anywhere, and the like.
Seeing those pop up just to ruin your mood time and again gets to you.

Also, most games worth mentioning is already listed in the Playable Community Games sticky. Even this game. Perhaps you should check out that one? (disclaimer: games made up to the point of last update the sticky had. of course newer games than that would not be in it, but rather have their own active threads)

PS: For me personally, I mind it less if the necro is made if the download link is actually broken, and the game had decent content. However, over 3-month necros just begging for updates, asking if it's dead (which is often the case and very obvious), et cetra really frustrates me, because it more often than not shows people's ignorance or lack of care to actually read the last page or two of a thread, that nearly always has exactly the info they are necroing for.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Grimbug » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:06 am

it says it can't load the bitmap... :?
Title:Self saboteur & Aspiring pixel artist
Grimbug
Somewhat familiar

Postby steveboy7752 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Is this game ever going to be finished?
steveboy7752
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:23 am

Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jimmin190 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:38 pm

For some reason my game says that it is "unable to find file: Graphics/Titles1/WorldMap" for some reason
jimmin190
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marethyu » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:38 pm

Is there a walkthrough for how to get different scenes, cause I keep getting stuck...
Marethyu
New to the forum

Postby Jackamoco22 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:11 am

I read that there was cv in this game I haven't been able to find it can anyone help me find out where it is?
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:52 am

Jackamoco22 wrote:I read that there was cv in this game I haven't been able to find it can anyone help me find out where it is?

It's the scene for the slug girls I believe
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game