The Bard's Song -v.06 patch up-

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Bard's Song -v.06 patch up-

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:19 pm

Umm... Is it just me, or is there no link to download the actual game on the first page? I know I sound really dumb, but I can't find it.
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby Dreyalgia » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:46 pm

It's there, just hard to see since the hyperlink doesn't show up, I'll post it for ya, enjoy~

https://mega.co.nz/#!H4B30JjB!JNuN4w-oN ... 4LavYn2xoU
Dreyalgia
Been posting for a bit

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:01 pm

Thanks. Wish it wasn't on Mega, but I got it to work.
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby Dreyalgia » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:26 pm

It's where it ended up, so what can you do, besides even if there isn't a whole lot to this game yet, it's definitely worth playing finding everything :3
Dreyalgia
Been posting for a bit

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:31 am

A very nice game Saint. Although I wonder if there's a walkthough for this version. I think I've completed most of what there is to do, but I just feel like I'm missing something.
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby Kirah » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:11 am

Could you perhaps upload the file to somewhere like Mediafire or 2shared? I can't get Mega to work at all.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Have I done everything?

If so there is absolutely nothing to do in this game.

I've talked to the dragon and thats about it. That's the only major event I've seen. Oh and I had sex with the harpy.

Outside of that I've talked to every single NPC at least five times, I've found the Island with the wallet on it, fed the Lop to the Cow Girl, and talked to the Gormet Woman(Who will not mix that anti-Digestion potion for me. I talk to her over and over, go play the music circuit over and over, and she just won't do anything other the chop vegitables and spices when I try and talk to her. Mix this damn potion for me you twat, I have all the ingrediants.). I feel like there is more to several conversations like the one with the captain, or the girl next to her. Am I supposed to give them gifts, because I bought the gifts, but I don't know what to do with them?

What do I have to do? I cant get into the compound or tower thats on the Harpy Sex chunk of the map and I think I've been everywhere.

Oh and there is a glitch when after you come back to the dragons lair, and the Ogre is standing up again, trying to talk to him will turn his sprite into a big demon looking monster.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:14 am

Also If you Feed Nyina the Dog Girl the immage of her with the full belly will never leave the screene by the way. You can turn the game on and off and it will still be there so long as you continue to play that file.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:08 am

Spoiler: show
Yes, I'm with pleasure a nuisance...

0Anesthetic4u wrote:If so there is absolutely nothing to do in this game.
So you say everything, what you mentioned is nothing?
Pardon, but where does nothing starts for you, and where does it end?
Nowhere probably... ^^; >.>

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Who will not mix that anti-Digestion potion for me. I talk to her over and over, go play the music circuit over and over, and she just won't do anything other the chop vegitables and spices when I try and talk to her. Mix this damn potion for me you twat, I have all the ingrediants.
Reading carefully is everything.
It was already mentioned that the potion-creation-system is not implemented until now.
But I think it is okay, we doesn't have read that enough until now... m(

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I feel like there is more to several conversations like the one with the captain, or the girl next to her. Am I supposed to give them gifts, because I bought the gifts, but I don't know what to do with them?
That's all for them until now, more with future updates...
It was already mentioned, multiple times, that their progress is limit until there...

0Anesthetic4u wrote:What do I have to do?
Increasing your level and earning money for future updates, perhaps?
Like it was already mentioned...
Wait, I think I said something like that sometime before... ô_Ö"

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Oh and there is a glitch when after you come back to the dragons lair, and the Ogre is standing up again, trying to talk to him will turn his sprite into a big demon looking monster.
You don't have to come back to the lair, to get this glitch.
You can encounter it during the first visit there also.
A problem which was already mentioned, probably more as one time...

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Also If you Feed Nyina the Dog Girl the immage of her with the full belly will never leave the screene by the way. You can turn the game on and off and it will still be there so long as you continue to play that file.
I didn't say until now that reading is everything, or?
I can't count it anymore how often this problem was already mentioned, and how often also was said that this will perhaps fixed with the next update...
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:46 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:
Yes, I'm with pleasure a nuisance...

0Anesthetic4u wrote:If so there is absolutely nothing to do in this game.
So you say everything, what you mentioned is nothing?
Pardon, but where does nothing starts for you, and where does it end?
Nowhere probably... ^^; >.>

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Who will not mix that anti-Digestion potion for me. I talk to her over and over, go play the music circuit over and over, and she just won't do anything other the chop vegitables and spices when I try and talk to her. Mix this damn potion for me you twat, I have all the ingrediants.
Reading carefully is everything.
It was already mentioned that the potion-creation-system is not implemented until now.
But I think it is okay, we doesn't have read that enough until now... m(

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I feel like there is more to several conversations like the one with the captain, or the girl next to her. Am I supposed to give them gifts, because I bought the gifts, but I don't know what to do with them?
That's all for them until now, more with future updates...
It was already mentioned, multiple times, that their progress is limit until there...

0Anesthetic4u wrote:What do I have to do?
Increasing your level and earning money for future updates, perhaps?
Like it was already mentioned...
Wait, I think I said something like that sometime before... ô_Ö"

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Oh and there is a glitch when after you come back to the dragons lair, and the Ogre is standing up again, trying to talk to him will turn his sprite into a big demon looking monster.
You don't have to come back to the lair, to get this glitch.
You can encounter it during the first visit there also.
A problem which was already mentioned, probably more as one time...

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Also If you Feed Nyina the Dog Girl the immage of her with the full belly will never leave the screene by the way. You can turn the game on and off and it will still be there so long as you continue to play that file.
I didn't say until now that reading is everything, or?
I can't count it anymore how often this problem was already mentioned, and how often also was said that this will perhaps fixed with the next update...

I barely have time to play the game. I don't have the time to read through 12 pages on a message board that may not have the answeres I need.

What qualifies to me as something is any form of a main quest line that goes beyond 1 stage. Even an unfinished one. I need at least one boss fight or its absolutely nothing.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rinah » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:58 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I barely have time to play the game. I don't have the time to read through 12 pages on a message board that may not have the answeres I need.

There's a search function for a reason...
Rinah
New to the forum

Postby Someone92 » Fri May 16, 2014 4:52 am

I've read that you can somehow repeat performances for easy money and exp.
However I can't figure out how you're able to repeat them, it always says "it's too early to do it again" or something similar; sleeping don't reset them. Can it be I have to find all performances first for any of them to reset?
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mushroomfly » Fri May 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Someone92 wrote:I've read that you can somehow repeat performances for easy money and exp.
However I can't figure out how you're able to repeat them, it always says "it's too early to do it again" or something similar; sleeping don't reset them. Can it be I have to find all performances first for any of them to reset?

Yes, you have to play every performance for the performances to reset. There is three places in the southern town (bar, church, and center stage-thing), two in the gypsy village (whorehouse and campfire) and one in the port (bar).
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby zombieking125 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:06 pm

I'm a bit confused... how do you bribe the anthro with sausages and bring it to Nyina?
zombieking125
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:27 pm

zombieking125 wrote:I'm a bit confused... how do you bribe the anthro with sausages and bring it to Nyina?
If I remember it right (I don't have a save file there, and a little bit lazy to play until now at the moment <_<), you only need to buy them and talk to her.
But Nyina (the Neko, right?) must explicitly talked about a prey for her, or something like that, before the whole thing works.
1. Read carefully
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mandolore » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:11 pm

more soon I hope this is a fun game
mandolore
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheIsWhatIget » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:08 pm

How did you get those battler images? i. e. the "full" images. Did you make them?
TheIsWhatIget
New to the forum

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:04 am

TheIsWhatIget wrote:How did you get those battler images? i. e. the "full" images. Did you make them?
You mean like "Goblin 2 - Full.png" or "Mermaid Full.png"?
These are pictures from different artist (for example: the Goblin looks like MGE from Kenkou Cross, and the Mermaid like a picture from the artist FrFr), which were modified with a graphics program.
1. Read carefully
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:47 am

Yes, all of the full images were edits I made. However, when I get the time to come back to this project, I'm going to be replacing the borrowed and edited images with my own art ^^ that is one of my main goals for the next update~
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mandolore » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:32 pm

whens this project going to come back I need more events with the bard please
mandolore
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game