The Bard's Song -v.06 patch up-

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The Bard's Song -v.06 patch up-

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:38 pm

I have the great pleasure to introduce The Bard's Song! This game contains f/m, f/f, ov, av, ub, cv, some fun things, and lots of lute playing!

You play as the Bard, a traveling musician who's just out to make some coin. You travel between towns, of which there are currently three, and play your music to earn money and experience. The roads between the towns are populated by hungry monsters who would like nothing more than a Bard snack! You fight them using music, with different types of music being more or less effective depending on the monster.

Time passes when you preform, advancing the various relationships and quests that you are able to pick up.

The main theme of the game is freedom. There is no over arcing plot, you make the plot on your own as you engage in the Bard's various antics. Although things aren't too expanded right now, a lot of the things you do in the beginning will shape how the game plays out for you in later updates. That said, I'm going to try my absolute HARDEST to make it so that you don't have to start a new save file every time I update so that you can keep the original narrative that you start.

You can access the game at this finely crafted link:
https://mega.nz/#!jg5BkbQa!cFFO_kWmtBDZ ... MWEb45pDcw

You need the VX ACE RTP to play: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

Here's a checklist for you guys:
O - 6 performance spots
O - 3 quests
O - 5 girls to start relationships with (varying levels of completion)
O - At least 14 vore scenes
O - 6 different enemies
O - 4 achievements!
O - 2 Easter Eggs!
Last edited by The Saint of Ravens on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The Bard's Song -New Game Release-

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:16 pm

The Saint of Ravens DELIVERS.

EDIT: Oh I am just LOVING the bard's sense of humor.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Camlio420 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Oh, I'm looking forward to playing this. Mainly because you tend to make great games SoR.
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terrafox » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:01 am

I can't really play it, when I download it, it comes in RAR file, Can you do a File Folder?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 am

I feel... strange. For the past month and a half I've been working on games pretty much every day non-stop. First Larapha, then immediately after this.

But now... I'm caught up. I don't have anything pressing to do for awhile, until I start working on learning Unreal and 3D modeling for MGR. I have... free time? What is this strange and wondrous thing?!

@Terra: That's because it is a RAR file. Get WINRAR to unzip it.
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:05 am

The Saint of Ravens wrote:I feel... strange. For the past month and a half I've been working on games pretty much every day non-stop. First Larapha, then immediately after this.

But now... I'm caught up. I don't have anything pressing to do for awhile, until I start working on learning Unreal and 3D modeling for MGR. I have... free time? What is this strange and wondrous thing?!

Ah, to have no life. [ Sigh of epic wistful drama ~~~~ ]
Indighost
---

Postby Reaverbot » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:25 am

I've only been to the port town so far, but a great bunch of incidental NPCs. I haven't even found a vore scene and I'm satisfied, it's right on par with your other game in polish to the dialogue (if not moreso).
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 am

You appear to have forgotten to include an event on the exit of the dragon's room.

As in, you can't leave the room. Also you can walk on the south wall. Because the Bard don't need no stinkin' gravity.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:32 am

The Saint of Ravens wrote:@Terra: That's because it is a RAR file. Get WINRAR to unzip it.

Ok but where do I get WINRAR and how do I unzip it?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pyrod » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:32 am

The same as above. The Bard is one of the games greatest strengths. His witty demeanor really makes the game for me despite the never knowing his name or goal.

Ironically my favorite part of the game has nothing to do with the vore at all and more so about his interactions with people especially the sick girl.
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reaverbot » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:34 am

Oh, and I'm sure it's a pack-in, but the lake music rules
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:47 am

Unfortunately I'm downloading this late at night but trust me, when I get free time I'm totally going to devote some of it to this.
Monopolus
???

Postby Menyra » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:54 am

I managed to get into the dragon's den via talking to the knight in the town in the northeast. However, I couldn't get out once I got in.
Menyra
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:59 am

well, i guess since i have nothing else to play till MGQ3's translation, I guess I'll try it out...
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:05 am

Yay I found WINRAR and I have to buy it, So I'm not doing it.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:07 am

Haha, nobody buys winrar. Just download it. It'll bug you to actually pay for it every time you open something with it, but never actually stops you from using it.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Grimtolodar » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:16 am

Nice game and all and I do like the Bard but how do I get back out of the Deroxa's cave. I seem to be rather stuck.
Grimtolodar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:16 am

Shadowlyger wrote:Haha, nobody buys winrar. Just download it. It'll bug you to actually pay for it every time you open something with it, but never actually stops you from using it.

Then can you send me a link to where you got it?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Menyra » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:17 am

Grimtolodar wrote:Nice game and all and I do like the Bard but how do I get back out of the Deroxa's cave. I seem to be rather stuck.

That's the problem I was having. I just avoid that particular questline, but I do look forward to when it will be finished.
Menyra
Somewhat familiar

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:20 am

Aww crap, I knew I was forgetting something. I'll fix the cave real quick.

@reaver: Nope, all the music in the game is found from new grounds. My favorite piece is Storm Riders, the battle music. ^^
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game