Vore Game Beta release

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Game Beta release

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:37 am

Since a long time I worked on both of these games and I want finally to show off some of the things I work on. It is not much yet, but it will increase over time.

I'm not someone of many words and let you discover the two games on your own pace!

EDIT - 11.08.2015

While the Project isn't exactly abandoned. My RL work schedule requires me to work on it at a rather slow pace. I will Focus my work on FA and won't update here anymore, it is too much for me to keep track of two sites I'm sorry.

If there are Questions about the Project or wishes to follow the progress. I'm mainly active on my FA account and will reply to notes when I can.
---------------------

Information:

Both games contain Multiple endings to discover, are you brave enough to find them all?

You should safe often!! You have been warned...

How to be a Predator (Tame , Including M/M and M/F, F/M vore, as well non-gender preds) ( 11 - different endings, 3 - different endings for your friend, 1 Minigame)

Screenshots: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Poke Date (Adult and tame themed, F/M) ( 7 - different endings)

Screenshots: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

- Both games are tested and working on Windows 7 -

- If sounds are disturbing you, disable them in the Menu -

- Keep in mind that Both games are considered Beta -

- Both games contain several kind of Vore, all vore is soft! Those that go into the adult Category will be hinted within the game - :gulp:

Please let me know what you think and where to improve!

Note:

If the Topic or anything in my post is wrong, please move or note me what to change. It's the first time I upload my work public.

UPDATE - 12.06.2013:

Pokedate:

- Ending C-1 can now be reached, re-download to fix!
Last edited by ZolaSuwaro on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 12 times in total.
*Grabs your leg* Omnomnom!
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Game Beta release

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Update - 08.06.2013:

How to be a predator:
- Skin might got lost when using the Book or the Snake Minigame
- Added folks to the credit that has been forgotten
- ON a side note, keep in mind that some responses change if you do them more often.
- Nearly everything is interactive, keep your eye out for secrets!
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:39 pm

So, do they both use the RPGvx ace rtp?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Bright wrote:So, do they both use the RPGvx ace rtp?

Yes, they do. But the RTP isn't needed as all files that are necessary are included within the Package.
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:10 pm

UPDATE - 08.06.2013:

- Update on Poke date where the Ending C-2 would cause a crash caused by a missing file. Re-download is required!
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:27 pm

just taking a look I found it slightly amusing that pikachu (in poke date, picture 5) has a strait face when telling such a traumatic story, that problem of strait facing might run throughout (idk, i haven't played the game, maybe won't...don't like sex 'n' stuff). Just a suggestion but you might want to consider using the relevant emotion faces for the characters like nintendo does in the pokemon mystery dungeon games (which is probably where you got the emotion faces for the relevant pokemon.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm

SREDISKRAD wrote:just taking a look I found it slightly amusing that pikachu (in poke date, picture 5) has a strait face when telling such a traumatic story, that problem of strait facing might run throughout (idk, i haven't played the game, maybe won't...don't like sex 'n' stuff). Just a suggestion but you might want to consider using the relevant emotion faces for the characters like nintendo does in the pokemon mystery dungeon games (which is probably where you got the emotion faces for the relevant pokemon.

Thanks for mentioning that : ) I will see to change that in a future update, I agree that it's a little... off when the text is describing a rather different scenery. I will see that it will get into the next bigger update that I'm able to make. Thanks for the Feedback! ^_^
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:45 pm

ZolaSuwaro wrote:
SREDISKRAD wrote:just taking a look I found it slightly amusing that pikachu (in poke date, picture 5) has a strait face when telling such a traumatic story, that problem of strait facing might run throughout (idk, i haven't played the game, maybe won't...don't like sex 'n' stuff). Just a suggestion but you might want to consider using the relevant emotion faces for the characters like nintendo does in the pokemon mystery dungeon games (which is probably where you got the emotion faces for the relevant pokemon.

Thanks for mentioning that : ) I will see to change that in a future update, I agree that it's a little... off when the text is describing a rather different scenery. I will see that it will get into the next bigger update that I'm able to make. Thanks for the Feedback! ^_^

no problem, I respect people who can make a game, on the off chance are you currently working on a prey based game (i.e. one for the prey-types)?
I'm Back, BICHES!

SREDISKRAD
???

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:50 pm

You mean where you play the prey?

If the answer is yes, I thought that's already the case in both games already. I know that the name "How to be a predator" is misleading, but keep in mind that it's the intentional goal to become a Predator. Meaning your not one yet and still on the prey line for nearly any other hungry being. So I would call both games from the current state pretty prey-type based.

Or did I misunderstand you there?
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:41 pm

ah, right...the first one is misleading but I get you now...the other one, I wouldn't know but picture 5 kinda gave it away. I might try "how to be a predator" and give you some on that (although I probably won't get as far as telling you about being a predator :-D)

so in answer to your question I think I was mislead.
I'm Back, BICHES!

SREDISKRAD
???

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:42 pm

You would be surprised how much both of the games rather have to do with being prey than predator. :P

Post your feedback whenever you wish! I look forward to it : )
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:48 pm

i'm starting to get into pokemon vore and would like to play the other one but, not to offend you, I don't like sex scenes-or other adult material in the liking. I would play it too but one of my slight "moment ruiners" is in it. Still, kudos for making a game.
I'm Back, BICHES!

SREDISKRAD
???

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:56 pm

I will add a way to disable adult scenes in the next Patch that I have in the work. So you might just wait until I have that patch rolled out. The reason it is not in this patch is that there are some patterns and factors in the game that I need to relocate to make such mechanic work. =3 But I might get it done sooner than I think.
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:04 pm

ZolaSuwaro wrote:I will add a way to disable adult scenes in the next Patch that I have in the work. So you might just wait until I have that patch rolled out. The reason it is not in this patch is that there are some patterns and factors in the game that I need to relocate to make such mechanic work. =3 But I might get it done sooner than I think.

if I could disable the adult scenes then I will get this as well, thank you for the info though, one of the main reasons this game is more appealing to me is it looks like PMD, and I love the PMD series so much that I bought the latest one before my brother, and he loves pokemon (probably to the point of intimacy). I don't like the pokemon black, white (inc V2), pearl etc...BUT I digress, I will get that game when that update is out and tell you what I think could be done to improve.
I'm Back, BICHES!

SREDISKRAD
???

Postby RenegadeMyth » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:59 pm

So in the Pokedate game is it just Pikachu? I haven't seemed to be able to get any of the alternative endings that were mentioned. Just like B1 and B2
RenegadeMyth
Been posting for a bit

Postby autocensor » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Does this also have unbirth?
autocensor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:51 pm

I only got A-1 and B-1 in he Poke date
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby masterofvore1 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:52 pm

the "how to be a pred" game is an interesting idea,but too bad everything kills you before you can even exit the house :(
masterofvore1
---

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:55 pm

It would be neat if you could be female in the two games if y wanted to be, but at least you're not human in either game.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby timbob » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:52 pm

A-2, forever alone
timbob
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game