Re: Saint of Raven's **Meta Thread** Two Releases 3/27/2014!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What project should I be working on?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Larapha: A Witch's Tale -update
33%
The Bard's Song -update
28%
The Infernal Journey -new project
7%
A New Adventure -new project
7%
The Simple Game -new project
1%
Monster Girl Rancher -old project
23%

Total votes : 150

Postby Aickavon12 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:36 pm

it works now 0w0.

Apperantly playing nyan adventures fixes things.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby InverseTacquito » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:39 am

God, I wish this thread didn't get necro'd. DX That artificial difficulty in the Eevee game is just unacceptable. I mean, only ten pokesnacks with no means of getting more and no alternative means of healing? When you HAVE to grind to be able to win? Just plain absurd, man.

I don't even care how good the vore scenes might be once I SOMEHOW beat Seviper, not dealing with that noise.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:36 am

InverseTacquito wrote:God, I wish this thread didn't get necro'd. DX That artificial difficulty in the Eevee game is just unacceptable. I mean, only ten pokesnacks with no means of getting more and no alternative means of healing? When you HAVE to grind to be able to win? Just plain absurd, man.

I don't even care how good the vore scenes might be once I SOMEHOW beat Seviper, not dealing with that noise.

Then don't play the game? Where you did not have a good experience, I've heard from many that they enjoyed the project.
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Crazyman536 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:07 pm

InverseTacquito wrote:God, I wish this thread didn't get necro'd. DX That artificial difficulty in the Eevee game is just unacceptable. I mean, only ten pokesnacks with no means of getting more and no alternative means of healing? When you HAVE to grind to be able to win? Just plain absurd, man.

You don't tend to try interacting with random objects in these games, do you? The room you start in has a machine that heals you, and is pretty close to where you fight seviper. The only fights that really warrant using the healing items early on (at least in my experience) was the snivy fight and seviper. you can buy more after beating seviper. as for the seviper fight, it's actually pretty easy the first time if you make use of your status move as umbreon.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Wed May 04, 2016 12:41 am

Had a great time with the cursed village game. awesome! :) 10/10
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby oliverrook » Sun May 15, 2016 7:47 pm

The Saint of Ravens wrote:

Then don't play the game? Where you did not have a good experience, I've heard from many that they enjoyed the project.

Why isn't the game finished TwT
I really want it to be.
The eevee game that is.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:24 pm

Finished Eevee's Escape earlier. My thoughts on it so far:

First of all, this has got to be the most difficult RPG game I've played to date! I literally had to hack the save file with a hex editor to get past the first explorable area of the game (Sevniper battle), not sure if without that it's beatable. Once you get a machine that lets you recharge your health however, as well as a shop... it gets much better, though you still have to spend a lot of hours farming.

With that out of the way, this is one of the most fun Pokemon games in the vore department that I've played! Very nice idea and design and gameplay. I hope it will be finished, since I'm very interested in playing the rest :)
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Crazyman536 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:16 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Finished Eevee's Escape earlier. My thoughts on it so far:

First of all, this has got to be the most difficult RPG game I've played to date! I literally had to hack the save file with a hex editor to get past the first explorable area of the game (Sevniper battle), not sure if without that it's beatable. Once you get a machine that lets you recharge your health however, as well as a shop... it gets much better, though you still have to spend a lot of hours farming.

With that out of the way, this is one of the most fun Pokemon games in the vore department that I've played! Very nice idea and design and gameplay. I hope it will be finished, since I'm very interested in playing the rest :)

As I mentioned a few posts back, there's a healing device in the starting room. you can't get into battles in that section of the map either. and finished? Did I miss something in the maze, since it seemed to be missing a few teleporters, making it impossible to continue passed that.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby ajmajm28 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:22 am

Crazyman536 wrote:
MirceaKitsune wrote:Finished Eevee's Escape earlier. My thoughts on it so far:

As I mentioned a few posts back, there's a healing device in the starting room. you can't get into battles in that section of the map either. and finished? Did I miss something in the maze, since it seemed to be missing a few teleporters, making it impossible to continue passed that.

I can't get past the maze. There is one path that leads to two teleporters that do nonthing. I have to save and quit at that point and I tried to map it out and after doing that it seemed like 4 teleporters didnt work through out the whole maze. I am not sure what I am missing but any help would be great. The game is really well made and I have enjoyed playing it.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Re: Re: Saint of Raven's **Meta Thread** Two Releases 3/27/2

Postby Chaos199416 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:47 pm

From what i know the project was canceled but otherwise yes it is an amazing game
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyzi12 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:19 pm

Guys i need little help with harpy's quest line i got mayor's wife and a women with dager but thats it i cant do anything only the bottom right door and its says i need some thing to tip the scale (oh and old men need some poison i guess) :/
nyzi12
New to the forum

Postby wiseguy288 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:02 am

Jingo is seriously one of my favorite video game characters ever. His stories are all just awesome.
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
-Dr. Erik Selvig, "Thor: The Dark World"
wiseguy288
???

Postby Exodus2150 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:21 am

wiseguy288 wrote:Jingo is seriously one of my favorite video game characters ever. His stories are all just awesome.

Agreed. Jingo is a certified badass. And his daughter should totally be a character.

I've beaten Kia (Harpy), but I can't figure out how to progress as Glim(Goblin).
I've talked to Jingo a bunch (since he's the only one giving me new text. Every other human only has their one interaction, (Elpese tried to charm me, and that's as far as I can get.)
Now she won't even enter Jingo's place, saying she wants him to stew. How do I progress? I've looked everywhere, and I'm pretty sure I talked to everyone.
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Postby bearlord42 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Not sure if this is just me, or if anybody else is having this problem, but whenever I download The Cursed Village, I can't seem to open it. I can download it fine, but can't seem to open it.
bearlord42
Participator

Postby Ranacha » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:02 am

I got stuck in the Cursed Village on Kia's path, but I figured out why. There's an avoidable bug with the gossip girl which makes it impossible to progress. She gives hints that you need to hear before you can progress, however it's possible to eat her before hearing them.
It looks like you aren't supposed to be able to get into her house before you exhaust her hints, except you can. If you try to enter her house at night before she tells her daughter to keep the door locked then you will be able to go in, eat the daughter, then go upstairs and trigger an event where you eat the gossip girl.
To avoid the bug, don't try to eat them until after she tells her daughter to lock the doors. You won't be able to eat them until after you've heard everything you need to then.
Ranacha
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jadex » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:08 pm

bearlord42 wrote:Not sure if this is just me, or if anybody else is having this problem, but whenever I download The Cursed Village, I can't seem to open it. I can download it fine, but can't seem to open it.

Just a wittle late but did you rename the file from "game" to somthing else? thatle break it, that or you just need to install the RPG maker run time packages
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Horatius Horatio » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:56 am

I'm kinda stuck after BV the girl and now it won't let me out of the house, keeps saying that we're waiting for the mother to come home but nothing happens?
Horatius Horatio
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game