Re: Saint of Raven's **Meta Thread** Two Releases 3/27/2014!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What project should I be working on?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Larapha: A Witch's Tale -update
33%
The Bard's Song -update
28%
The Infernal Journey -new project
7%
A New Adventure -new project
7%
The Simple Game -new project
1%
Monster Girl Rancher -old project
23%

Total votes : 150

Postby Terrafox » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Is there any video or pics of this mod yet?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Adelais » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:26 am

I've beaten the Goblin version of Cursed Village, but I'm still stuck in the Harpy version. I've killed everyone except the mayor, his daughter, the old veteran, and the mage. I can't seem to get into the Inn or the house that gets used a base in the goblin version of the game.

I know that I'm supposed to have a way to beat the mage before I face her, and I'm also supposed to spike the Old Vet's coffee, but I'm completely lost on how to do so. The only key item I don't seem to have used yet are the love letters. Can anyone help me?
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:44 am

Seviper still stays on the screen when you beat her for the third time and you can still walk through the wall to get past the third fight with her.

Two of the teleporters in the teleport maze don't work as well.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby jasamprn » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Adelais wrote:I've beaten the Goblin version of Cursed Village, but I'm still stuck in the Harpy version. I've killed everyone except the mayor, his daughter, the old veteran, and the mage. I can't seem to get into the Inn or the house that gets used a base in the goblin version of the game.

I know that I'm supposed to have a way to beat the mage before I face her, and I'm also supposed to spike the Old Vet's coffee, but I'm completely lost on how to do so. The only key item I don't seem to have used yet are the love letters. Can anyone help me?

Check the shelves and such in the inn.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby vortrum » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Evilpancake wrote:
1. After the succubus...maid? it gives you the "she's squirming and you're contemplating" text and then you get warped the to main room, and if you try to enter the upstairs again it does the same thing, meaning you are unable to go upstairs anymore due to getting the text and ported every time. Also she is still sitting out the in square after the scene is over...

I'm stuck in the same place... :(
Spoiler: show
I've seen the dryad scene and the bandit scene too, but no matters what I do, the succubus is still out 'waiting for tonight',
also, the dialogs of the old man (I don't remember his name :P ) that gives you coffe, they are restarted, as if I had never spoken to him.
Oh brave Luka... you have chosen the most foolish path.
-Ilias-
vortrum
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustAQuinn » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:45 pm

vortrum wrote:
Evilpancake wrote:
1. After the succubus...maid? it gives you the "she's squirming and you're contemplating" text and then you get warped the to main room, and if you try to enter the upstairs again it does the same thing, meaning you are unable to go upstairs anymore due to getting the text and ported every time. Also she is still sitting out the in square after the scene is over...

I'm stuck in the same place... :(
I've seen the dryad scene and the bandit scene too, but no matters what I do, the succubus is still out 'waiting for tonight',
also, the dialogs of the old man (I don't remember his name :P ) that gives you coffe, they are restarted, as if I had never spoken to him.

Our good friend Raven didn't actually 'complete' the game, as it were. A hobby of mine is using the RPG Maker Decrypter on these games to see what I'm doing wrong.

When you complete Summer's mission, there are supposed to be three possible things that can happen. None of them can occur, as all three options are empty. Nothing happens no matter what you qualify for. And immediately afterwards, it is set to reverse any and all work done on Jingo's plotline.

I just stared at this conundrum, realized my main save file was already in the room locked with Summer, and just said screw it, I choose the Jingo Good End.

In order to get the Jingo Good End, you must not only accept being his partner in crime, but be overjoyed at the thought of adventure. You immediately beat the game.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Adelais » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:48 am

jasamprn wrote:
Adelais wrote:I've beaten the Goblin version of Cursed Village, but I'm still stuck in the Harpy version. I've killed everyone except the mayor, his daughter, the old veteran, and the mage. I can't seem to get into the Inn or the house that gets used a base in the goblin version of the game.

I would, but I don't know how to get into the inn in the Harpy version of the game. Can you instruct me?
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby DigiThing » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:51 am

FUCK! man the eevee game is hard as ball :evil:
Remember to always have fun in whatever you do :3

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby jasamprn » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Adelais wrote:
jasamprn wrote:

I would, but I don't know how to get into the inn in the Harpy version of the game. Can you instruct me?

Off memory, you need to of heard about the entrance to the inn from the gossip at the lower left tree, then at (night?) you can enter from the chimney (walk to the top of the building)... i think.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Okay, after about a month, I think that most of the bugs have been found and corrected. This was my most complex project to date, so there were a couple things I missed, and a few odd errors. Such as the glitch that resets Jingo after doing Summer. Anyways, I'll upload the newest version, and same as always, send bug reports if you find any ^^.

Mega: https://mega.co.nz/#!Htg2gTYZ!C3nzVCBVj ... e5ZA2d4FUI

I'm currently working on the last of the game commissions I took, the huge "An Average School Life" project. It's done in the style of the persona games, with the character's day revolving around classes and interactions with school mates. Unlike Persona, it is set in a world full of very hungry girls~ Finish time for the game is quite a ways off though, due to the scale of the project...
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby roflcopterz8 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:44 pm

The Saint of Ravens wrote:Okay, after about a month, I think that most of the bugs have been found and corrected. This was my most complex project to date, so there were a couple things I missed, and a few odd errors. Such as the glitch that resets Jingo after doing Summer. Anyways, I'll upload the newest version, and same as always, send bug reports if you find any ^^.

Mega: https://mega.co.nz/#!Htg2gTYZ!C3nzVCBVj ... e5ZA2d4FUI

I'm currently working on the last of the game commissions I took, the huge "An Average School Life" project. It's done in the style of the persona games, with the character's day revolving around classes and interactions with school mates. Unlike Persona, it is set in a world full of very hungry girls~ Finish time for the game is quite a ways off though, due to the scale of the project...

I love the persona series! That sounds like it's going to be amazing once you're finished with it.
roflcopterz8
Somewhat familiar

Postby redholm2 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:06 am

Love the game. It was really well made and i know i will play it again some time later :)

But on to the bugs i found while playing. I started by playing the Harpy and went on to play the goblin after.
Problem is that the items stay in the inventory so i had promps on screen that would transport me into the harpy story. like there being 2 old soldiers, 1 from harpy and 1 from goblin.
After speaking to his double i can as a goblin camp in a tree and be transported into the harpy story.
And you can use the sirens ring to get into the basement as a goblin, which i can think would bug the game up.
Summer is also still on the street even though i ate her once.

Other than that i did't find anymore bugs i can remember ^^

Good job on the game, i will be looking out for more from you :)
redholm2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirov » Tue May 13, 2014 11:43 am

So is there a way to get the merchant and mermaid family in the gobline story or do they always skip town ?
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redpod » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:03 pm

thelastversion is the 2.3?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby DangZerglings » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:01 am

I dunno if this is the right place for the following suggestions, but here are some bits of mine, both relating to The Cursed Village:

1) I may have reached one possible end of the harpy storyline, finishing off the mayor and Suzanne, but for some reason, after finishing off Suzanne, the game just seems to loop those final couple of scenes, only with the repetitions ending up with misplaced text bubbles and the like. I'm going to assume that's a big?

2) Did you ever plan a "good end" route regarding Suzanne? The harpy finally finding that true love she wanted when she first game in and cavorting off with her and the nymph in turn? XD

3) Would this count as a necro-bump, given the last time someone else posted here?
Lilysse (Nights of Azure): I will always love you...
===============
Because willing lesbians and nonfatality need far, far more love in vore.
DangZerglings
Somewhat familiar

Location: Watching a girl eat another girl with her pussy and possibly letting her out a half hour later

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:13 am

DangZerglings wrote:I dunno if this is the right place for the following suggestions, but here are some bits of mine, both relating to The Cursed Village:

1) I may have reached one possible end of the harpy storyline, finishing off the mayor and Suzanne, but for some reason, after finishing off Suzanne, the game just seems to loop those final couple of scenes, only with the repetitions ending up with misplaced text bubbles and the like. I'm going to assume that's a big?

2) Did you ever plan a "good end" route regarding Suzanne? The harpy finally finding that true love she wanted when she first game in and cavorting off with her and the nymph in turn? XD

3) Would this count as a necro-bump, given the last time someone else posted here?

I'd have to say a Necro Bump, has to be years old. Not earlier in the year, with a still active OP.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Midir » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:39 am

Woah, cursed is a great game!
Have a small glitch there but it looks like it's not in development now... I normally dislike pred-perspective games, but gosh the plot there is great!
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Wed May 13, 2015 11:48 am

Hey uh... So I'm sure not many people care about EEVEE's GREAT ESCAPE, but I can't seem to beat it :c

I got past the flygon boss and found the fire stone in that teleport maze, but I can't figure out what to do now T~T
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

Postby evilogith » Wed May 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Sorry' This was the Wrong Game i was Talking About.
Last edited by evilogith on Wed May 13, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Wed May 13, 2015 6:23 pm

evilogith wrote:your Game File to Download isnt Working'
Give me Something that Works' Because it Doesnt Work with all of the Game Player Programs that i installed :(
Both games are working without a problem.
So you didn't installed the needed RTP or there are missing files.
I recommend to reinstall the required TRP.

Looks like, that Eevee's Escape and The Cursed Village need the VX Ace RTP.
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game