Re: Saint of Raven's **Meta Thread** Two Releases 3/27/2014!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What project should I be working on?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Larapha: A Witch's Tale -update
33%
The Bard's Song -update
28%
The Infernal Journey -new project
7%
A New Adventure -new project
7%
The Simple Game -new project
1%
Monster Girl Rancher -old project
23%

Total votes : 150

Re: Saint of Raven's **Meta Thread** ++New Game Released++

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Found the evolution XD
Nice short game, but that 1v3 was a bit hard :P
also, it was annoying trying to lose to snivy to get the other vore scene/path/route whatever
other than that, its good
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:06 am

tehnerfbear wrote:
The Saint of Ravens wrote:Okay,officially announcing the completion of the game that Pachirisu commissioned, Eevee's Great Escape. It's a pokemon based game, all rights belonging the Nintendo/Game Freak. The pokemon sprites were all custom made by me.

Basic plot: You are playing a feral Eevee captured by scientists and taken to a lab. When things go wrong, as they always do in labs in video games (seriously, name a lab you visit in a game that doesn't have things go horribly wrong), you begin to make your escape! Contains three different enemies, and five vore scenes.

Mega Upload Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!W1hxXLwB!KQc1dT3ED ... eDwLBDjriI

If you would like me to make a game such as this for you, please contact me! I have hungry kids to feed (on)!

I've never been into pokemon vore, but how can I resist a new game from you? xD
I'll try to catch as many bugs as possible and see if I can't enjoy something new. :)

Played through and it's not bad. I had to level up to level three to comfortably defeat both boss fights with snacks. Spamming bite seemed like the only option given its dmg and chance to paralyze.
Bugs:
Monica is in two places at once when you save her. Not a big bug, but easy fix.

I'm amazed you were able to beat Seviper at level 3. Even in the Umbreon form, that's a low level to be at to win it.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Shadowlyger » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:13 am

Huh. I beat it at level 2. Abusing Bite for paralysis for the win!
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 am

Wow. I'm impressed.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:53 pm

It's been awhile since I've been close enough to the end of a project to bother posting, but, I'm getting close enough to the end of a new Cursed Village scenario to post the specifics about it:

The Cursed Village: Glim's Revenge

Main Character: Goblin Girl
Contains: F/f, F/m, oral, anal, unbirthing, tormenting, ass play, macro/micro, sentient food, enslaving, sex, mild crushing, scat (toggle-able)
Commissioner: viperxvii

Plot: You play as Glim, a goblin girl with a big chip on her shoulder against humanity. By gaining the powers of a magic artifact, she enters into a dangerous agreement with two powerful individuals and begins to take her revenge against the humans she despises. She goes through the Cursed Village a different way than Kia the Harpy did, a trickster as opposed to a stealthy ambusher. She is very fond of playing with her food before she eats it XD

Tentative Release Date: Sunday November 3rd
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Is it the same village, but with a different predator?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Bright wrote:Is it the same village, but with a different predator?

Yup. Same Village, same NPC's. Completely different main character and way of going through the game and dealing with the NPCs.

That said, expect something as long, or longer, than the previous scenario. (20+ vore scenes)
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:48 pm

Ugh, haven't seen this thread in a while so saw the New Game Released! and got all excited, Nov 3rd huh, that's not too bad
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:54 pm

if Anybody Knows How to Get out from a Dead End'
then Please let me Know? This Video will Show you the Dead END in This Video :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rOYuFyg8TM
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:41 pm

i Guess that Nobody Knows How to Finish This Game'
so :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:59 pm

A bit of an update: I'm adding a lot more content into this scenario than I did to the other one, so it's probably going to push back the release date a bit, along with me having to take two days off to go visit family. Still, I'[m working full drive on it and I'm really going to make this one shine~

@evilogith - You managed to bug out your file by triggering a few sneaky bugs that I missed. You CAN get through to the end of the game, but I think you'll need to restart your file and give it another go til I fix things.
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:20 pm

glad to see your adding more stuff, makes the wait worth it, considering i all but threatened comcast to get my internet set up so i could hopefully get a hold of yours during my downtime here hehe.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Dude, you're video is on private. No one can see what the heck you need help with. Make your video public if you would like some help with your game, otherwise, you may be on your own.

evilogith wrote:if Anybody Knows How to Get out from a Dead End'
then Please let me Know? This Video will Show you the Dead END in This Video :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rOYuFyg8TM
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vintious » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:52 pm

vore2412 wrote:Dude, you're video is on private. No one can see what the heck you need help with. Make your video public if you would like some help with your game, otherwise, you may be on your own.

It's assumed saintraven already responded to his concerns so there isn't any need for you to see it.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:31 pm

The Saint of Ravens wrote:It's been awhile since I've been close enough to the end of a project to bother posting, but, I'm getting close enough to the end of a new Cursed Village scenario to post the specifics about it:

The Cursed Village: Glim's Revenge

Main Character: Goblin Girl
Contains: F/f, F/m, oral, anal, unbirthing, tormenting, ass play, macro/micro, sentient food, enslaving, sex, mild crushing, scat (toggle-able)
Commissioner: viperxvii

Plot: You play as Glim, a goblin girl with a big chip on her shoulder against humanity. By gaining the powers of a magic artifact, she enters into a dangerous agreement with two powerful individuals and begins to take her revenge against the humans she despises. She goes through the Cursed Village a different way than Kia the Harpy did, a trickster as opposed to a stealthy ambusher. She is very fond of playing with her food before she eats it XD

Tentative Release Date: Sunday November 3rd

so is this add on already out.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:43 am

More updating stuff:

The new Cursed Village is coming along steadily, not as fast as I want due to it's general complexity, but I'm getting more and more of it done day to day. I'm not setting a date, because it seems that fate likes to start taking dumps on me (not the fun kind) whenever I try to say I'll have something done by such and such date. I also have the final chapter of P&A's Eevee game underway and a good way through completion, the main thing holding me up there is the large amount of sprites I need to make.

Also, as people who keep an eye on my gallery know, I may have hypothetically started a new mini-project that could, if I have indeed started it, be finished before Cursed Village. >.> However, to start such a project while I have other outstanding obligations would be incredibly irresponsible. <.< And possibly unethical. >.> So I'm not going to say that I started it, or that it basically would entail me doing the fuck ever came to my mind and creating lots of fun scenes. <.< Or anything. >.>

And on a side, hopefully future note, I have two artists who are willing to do collaborative games with me, and one writer. Which may materialize over the course of the year. Or not. Because my workload is already heaped pretty high. But... pretty arts...

@evil pancake: One way or another, I will have something new posted soon, fate abiding. Thanks for liking my stuff ^^

@terrafox: Nope, I missed that deadline due to lots of bad things happening. I'm working on it right now.
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:52 am

Well i suppose i'll let you off the hook this time as long as i get to play something soon ;)
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:58 pm

The Saint of Ravens wrote: I will have something new posted soon, .

...soonish? Mr ADD here with his new art projects. Don't end up being like me with 100 different projects going and none of them finished... thats poop, i no like poop, poop bad... :(

we believe in you!
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Camlio420 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:50 am

Is the cursed village game dead now? Sorry to ask but it's been quite a while since this thread was updated and I was hoping to ask as I miss the amazing quality of Vore games provided by the Saint of Ravens, may your wings soar higher than the clouds.
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dreyalgia » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:46 am

Camlio420 wrote:Is the cursed village game dead now? Sorry to ask but it's been quite a while since this thread was updated and I was hoping to ask as I miss the amazing quality of Vore games provided by the Saint of Ravens, may your wings soar higher than the clouds.

I can personally say that it is indeed coming along~
Dreyalgia
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game