Viscosity (demo 1.12)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Which difficulty do you play at?

Easy (Main quest mode)
63%
Hard (Sidequest)
37%

Total votes : 337

Re: Viscosity (demo 1.12)

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:13 pm

IM GOING TO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY THIS GAME FOR MY BESTIE! <3
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:31 am

Well there are a few things I'm going to note. Unless you read the thread you have no idea where you're going and the game doesn't give any hints on how to progress. I'm aware there was a sidequest, but after running through the game two times to find it (and omg that takes forever) I went to the forum to realize its... all the way at the beginning again? There is simply no hints anywhere to do anything and I realized I spent most of my time being confused, annoyed, and really bothered than actually enjoying it.

And please tell me you're going to change the world travel speed... that was excrutating to watch.

Sorry these are just my dump of complaints X3

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby tehnerfbear » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:53 am

Aickavon12 wrote:Well there are a few things I'm going to note. Unless you read the thread you have no idea where you're going and the game doesn't give any hints on how to progress. I'm aware there was a sidequest, but after running through the game two times to find it (and omg that takes forever) I went to the forum to realize its... all the way at the beginning again? There is simply no hints anywhere to do anything and I realized I spent most of my time being confused, annoyed, and really bothered than actually enjoying it.

And please tell me you're going to change the world travel speed... that was excrutating to watch.

Sorry these are just my dump of complaints X3

Don't worry about complaining if you have valid arguments to make. I'm content with sidequest's current implementation. It's meant to be a hidden route for people who are more thorough and experienced at exploration, hence the hard difficulty. (Only thing I would change is adding a confirmation option at the end so people who accidentally did it but still want easy mode can opt out.) It's bonus material and a route which I can experiment with more elaborate challenges.

World speed is not a big problem. I can see why you're worried about it for the future when you'll have to travel farther, but you're presuming too much. ;)
Forum:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=34300
Follow Voracity 2 and 3, and keep up to date with concepts, art, and news:
http://tehnerfbear.deviantart.com/
tehnerfbear
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:01 am

Can we at least get hints? X3

Spoiler: show
Like when you talk to the guard and gotta find your boss dude. I checked out the pub already but could not enter so I didn't suspect he was there, and I checked everywhere and finally checked their and found him. Perhaps instead of having alost search that drives people insane you can add an extra text after talking to the guard "Perhaps x is at the pub again."

Aickavon12
???

Postby tehnerfbear » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:01 am

Aickavon12 wrote:Can we at least get hints? X3

Spoiler: show
Like when you talk to the guard and gotta find your boss dude. I checked out the pub already but could not enter so I didn't suspect he was there, and I checked everywhere and finally checked their and found him. Perhaps instead of having alost search that drives people insane you can add an extra text after talking to the guard "Perhaps x is at the pub again."

I could, but if I tell you where he is it doesn't encourage exploration, does it? There's only 5 enterable buildings so far. I don't think that's unreasonable for what's supposed to be a large city. I'll keep giving explanations for events since a lot of games like to rely on the combat system instead. If I intend for you to explore, I'll give you a general idea of what you're looking to test your reasoning. (Also to make you read text.)
Forum:
tehnerfbear
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:01 pm

But there isn't much to explore in the first place XD I wouldn't mind if I see something interesting here and there XD but all I got was pointless chats with shopowners and an hour killed finding one guy :(

By interesting, doesn't even have to be vore related. Maybe more citizens that explain the history of teh world or the city life.

Oh and for the buildings, they seem horribly drab and windowless :P that's just my opinion on it though <3 it'll be fine if you don't change it.

Once more, these are just my opinions, you (naturally) don't have to act on it <3

Aickavon12
???

Postby evilogith » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Easy Game' Allready Finished it'
Any ideas on the Next New Game?
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:29 pm

evilogith wrote:Easy Game' Allready Finished it'
Any ideas on the Next New Game?
You must be one hell of a badass to finish a game that isn't finished itself X3

Aickavon12
???

Postby evilogith » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:06 pm

the Game Ended in the Kitchen.
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:08 pm

The demo ended in the kitchen =P

Aickavon12
???

Postby tehnerfbear » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:28 am

Aickavon12 wrote:But there isn't much to explore in the first place XD I wouldn't mind if I see something interesting here and there XD but all I got was pointless chats with shopowners and an hour killed finding one guy :(

By interesting, doesn't even have to be vore related. Maybe more citizens that explain the history of teh world or the city life.

Oh and for the buildings, they seem horribly drab and windowless :P that's just my opinion on it though <3 it'll be fine if you don't change it.

Once more, these are just my opinions, you (naturally) don't have to act on it <3

The shop keepers are actually giving you a good preview into the story already if you read carefully. The next location in the following demo will increase the lore further since net everyone likes to geek out on lore dumps.

I may go back to redesigning the buildings. I tried too hard to make them individual.
Forum:
tehnerfbear
Participator

Postby poldenski » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:00 pm

How do you complete the herb quest and get the giantess unbirth / anal vore scenes as i cant find anything in this game plz help
poldenski
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatperson57 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:17 pm

To complete the Herb quest, you need to talk to most of the shopkeepers after finding your traveling companion drinking, and go on an adventure! ( i suggest you buy some potions and stat-uping beer too, because the boss at the end of the sidequest is impossible otherwise) Don't want to spoil too much, so sorry for being vague. other than the boss, its a lot of walking and patience. after you get an item from the end of all that, talk to the original quest giver (potion lady? i think so), get a box, then go about the main story. once you wake up the next day, go to the bathroom, press the space bar at the right time, and your vore scenes are a choice away, both of them.

btw, great game, and i hope it's developing well on your end, tehnerfbear!
thatperson57
Been posting for a bit

Postby FINALBEANBAG » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 am

Where is the boss at the end of the side quest?
FINALBEANBAG
New to the forum

Postby tehnerfbear » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:10 pm

thatperson57 wrote:To complete the Herb quest, you need to talk to most of the shopkeepers after finding your traveling companion drinking, and go on an adventure! ( i suggest you buy some potions and stat-uping beer too, because the boss at the end of the sidequest is impossible otherwise) Don't want to spoil too much, so sorry for being vague. other than the boss, its a lot of walking and patience. after you get an item from the end of all that, talk to the original quest giver (potion lady? i think so), get a box, then go about the main story. once you wake up the next day, go to the bathroom, press the space bar at the right time, and your vore scenes are a choice away, both of them.

btw, great game, and i hope it's developing well on your end, tehnerfbear!

The first boss of the sidequest can be beaten with only one healing potion if you know the fight. As for development, I'm still focusing more on the third chapter of Miyori's Chronicles right now to bridge the story between those chapters and the game. Once everyone is able to better understand the story conflict, I hope it'll spark a greater curiosity for how the stories fit together and how vore affects everything.
Forum:
tehnerfbear
Participator

Postby Murdock » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Alright, I know that you've given lots of hints throughout the thread here, but I'm afraid I've been playing this game for like an hour now trying to find this.

What do I do to find the guy with the shipment? Honestly, I've spent like an hour mashing tiles all around that pub/Inn, it won't let me into the Pub where he probably is, only the girl's in the inn, the lady just wants to sell me potions instead of give me more info, and I've been up and down that wharf and found nothing useful. :<

Please halp. Even if you gotta send me a private message, I'm just completely lost!
Murdock
Been posting for a bit

Postby bebopy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Any ETA on the next update?
bebopy
Participator

Postby tehnerfbear » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:49 pm

bebopy wrote:Any ETA on the next update?

The next update will progress after I finish chapter 3 of Miyori's Chronicles, the prequel mini-series found in my gallery. I like to keep my supporters up to date on my release schedules or even my personal schedule by using my blog. News about this game's progress can all be found in the blog on the original post. Voracity: Miyori's Chronicles and accompanying art giving more insight into the overall story can be found in my gallery. All information can be found on my profile or in my blogs.
As stated in my blog, I really apologize that work has slowed down to unwritten story development because I was foolish enough to become a full time student this semester, but I'm setting some time aside to work on MC3 a little more and post another few paragraphs in a blog as a small gift for everyone's patience.

Again, stick to my blog for updates, ask questions there, and save this thread for actual game feedback. Thank you. :)
Forum:
tehnerfbear
Participator

Postby Terrafox » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:30 pm

tehnerfbear wrote:
bebopy wrote:Any ETA on the next update?

The next update will progress after I finish chapter 3 of Miyori's Chronicles, the prequel mini-series found in my gallery. I like to keep my supporters up to date on my release schedules or even my personal schedule by using my blog. News about this game's progress can all be found in the blog on the original post. Voracity: Miyori's Chronicles and accompanying art giving more insight into the overall story can be found in my gallery. All information can be found on my profile or in my blogs.
As stated in my blog, I really apologize that work has slowed down to unwritten story development because I was foolish enough to become a full time student this semester, but I'm setting some time aside to work on MC3 a little more and post another few paragraphs in a blog as a small gift for everyone's patience.

Again, stick to my blog for updates, ask questions there, and save this thread for actual game feedback. Thank you. :)

So wait a mini series? Is that another game?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tehnerfbear » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Terrafox wrote:
So wait a mini series? Is that another game?

The mini-series, Miyori's Chronicles, is my written story works in my gallery detailing important characters in the storyline. Two of these characters, Jamey and Miyori, are characters those who have only played Viscosity should have an idea about. Just to repeat, please visit my blog and ask questions there or PM me if it is unrelated to actual Viscosity RPG feedback.

Update: MC3 is posted in gallery and I'll be getting to work on this again soon.
Last edited by tehnerfbear on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forum:
tehnerfbear
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game