Restaurant In Voria v0.1c (RPG MAKER VX ACE)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Restaurant In Voria v0.1 (RPG MAKER VX ACE)

Postby evilogith » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:17 pm

not Much of a Game' i cant Seem to Find Anywhere to GO :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:49 pm

evilogith wrote:not Much of a Game' i cant Seem to Find Anywhere to GO :(

Only have one portion designed so far, the "island" to the south, the bright forest to the west and then you can find Jasmine which connects to about 5 vore scenes in Dark Community to the east once you've employed Ruby for your restaurant.

So locations of interest are:
Bright Forest
Old House
Brass Town
Teeth And Bones Inn
Dark Community

Each of those contain vore scenes. (I treat unwilling and willing as separate scenes)
Ruby - 3 oral (unwilling, willing and willing with sex attached)
Jasmine - 2 oral (unwilling and willing)
Priestess - 1 oral (willing), 1 anal (unwilling)
Mother - 1 vore (willing), 1 sex(willing)
Cori - 1 oral(unwilling), 1 cv(willing)
Inn Keepers Wife - 1 oral(willing), 1 unbirth(willing)
Plant - 2 oral (willing and unwilling)
Clint - 1 oral with sex attached, 1 oral without sex attached)
Well Monster - 1 oral (willing?)
Karin - 2 oral (unwilling and willing)

(In retrospect I think the next update might need more unwilling scenes.)
(I suppose you could consider Haley another scene if you want to, I wouldn't)

I agree that world-space wise it's not a lot, but it's about what's in said world space that matters and for a first update I think 20 scenes is an adequate start. Each update will open up the world space to a new portion which will include a slew of new vore scenes. Once I've finished all the portions I will work on the 2nd act of the main quest. First act is still simplistic: Hire employees. 2nd act is when I will work on something more meaty for a main quest which depends on just what goal you want to work towards.

Or do you mean that you literally can't go somewhere? That a tile or something is blocking you? (cause that would be an awful start to the first update(Like the bridge was in the 0.01 version ^^; ))

Would you suggest I hold off updates until I've finished the entire game or should I continue releasing it in episodic updates?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing I forgot to mention is that I wanted characters and their reactions to feel somewhat -natural- to what's going on so it is possible to completely miss out on scenes because of the choices you make.

Here are paths to some scenes that could be locked out depending on your choices:
Spoiler: show
When you talk to Jasmine ask her about her hunger and then ask if you can help, tell her you want to buy her a ham, after this go back to Sicilia (the restaurant in Brass Town) and ask Clint for a ham, if you tell him he can eat you it will open up 2 more possible scenes, go back to Jasmine and eat the ham in front of her, this brings you to the unwilling vore moment with her, alternatively you can give her the ham but when you exit Dark Community you're asked if you want to fulfill your promise to Clint, accept this and you will automatically go to his house and there are 2 scenes waiting for you.

Another scene is with Haley, you need to help her, do not pick the "your mother is right" or "isn't there someone else" option as the former will close off the mother vore scene and sex scene and the latter will close up both the mother and her sister Karin's vore scenes. So unless you want to roleplay and lock yourself out of content I wouldn't pick any other option but "I'll help you" when talking to her. But I did want to leave the options there for those that actually want to roleplay.

If you give Jasmine the ham and don't go back to Clint right away then 2 scenes are locked out.
If you tell Haley to stop dreaming of being food and play with her sister both her mother and sister are locked out.
If you tell Haley that her mother is right you're locked out of 2 scenes with her mother, Karin is still available though.

Reason for this is because I don't want every vore scene to just be "Hi" "hi" "I eat you now" "Nooo/okay!" *done*, cause those (while easier to write) become so same-y and boring that I don't see the point to it. So in this game some scenes -will- be locked out depending on what choice you make. I suggest saving regularly before making choices.

---------------------------------------------------------

(sigh)
And finally finally: Don't load the saves already packed with the game, start a new game completely as I've rearranged switches and stuff.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Big_D » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:27 pm

okay question time how do you get to the dark community?
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:09 pm

1. Go through Bright Forest to Ruby in the Old House.
2. Talk to her and ask her what she's doing there, say you'll help.
3. Go to the Teeth And Bones Inn and look in the... Ledger? The book on the counter to see Cori is staying there. 2nd floor, and talk to Cori, say Ruby is looking for him.
4. Go back to the Old House and witness the break-up, ask to hire her.
5. Go talk to the northern-most guard, he will allow you to pass.
6. Go to the house icon that has 4 wooden buildings on it.

That's the Dark Community.

Alternatively talk to a mysterious fella in your house, he will bring you to the astral plane where you can easily teleport to the Dark Community.
Although I just noticed I screwed some triggers up so it only works once, he may disappear after that...
After going to the Astral plane you will unlock 2 other of these mysterious people, one in Dark Communit and one in Teeth And Bones.
You can use them to travel to the astral plane/home.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby evilogith » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Yep' i Cant Find the Dark Community?
Unless its that Group of People Thats in a Place Called Palm ????
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:35 am

LilianiMirx wrote:Priestess - 1 oral (willing), 1 anal (unwilling)

i cant figure how to get these 2 vore scenarios :(
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Doomlycupcake » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:55 am

hhm mine computer cant read .RAR or something
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:25 am

Doomlycupcake wrote:hhm mine computer cant read .RAR or something
Oh, you're wrong...
Your computer CAN read RAR files, the matter is only that you haven't downloaded or installed the required program to do this.
(That surprises me for some point, even a new bought pc has today winRAR/-ZIP or 7zip installed, or i only was lucky to see one with that ô_Ö")
Use google (or another search engine of your trust), download winRAR/-ZIP or 7zip, install one of the programs and you can easily open and extract RAR files.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:41 am

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
LilianiMirx wrote:Priestess - 1 oral (willing), 1 anal (unwilling)

i cant figure how to get these 2 vore scenarios :(

The well monster is by the Dark Community, right next to Jasmine.
As to the priestess, check the wine on one of the tables then talk to her.
Maybe I hid the trigger too well. >.>
Wine.jpg

wine2.jpg

Maybe I should have clarified that in the OP as well: In my game items around locations can be of interest and -can- be triggers for scenes.
Not saying you should check every single cupboard or anything but if there is a character around and there are some items of interest like a bottle of wine with an empty glass at an empty table then it could be of interest, if I say there is a scene and you can't trigger it chances are you haven't found the trigger which is somewhere around the area. So check items around the area. In this instance it's the wine on the table opposite of her.

evilogith wrote:Yep' i Cant Find the Dark Community?
Unless its that Group of People Thats in a Place Called Palm ????

Guide.jpg

The red area is unaccessible, the yellow marker is the Dark Community.
If you can't enter it for some reason try going back to your house and talk to this guy:
Demonguide.jpg

Talk to this guy in the astral plane:
Astral Plane.jpg

Then you should end up here:
End Location.jpg

If you can't walk to the community or can't enter it from the world map try using the Astral Plane to teleport there. :wink:
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby evilogith » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:47 am

isnt the Last Picture Where the Girl that Looks Like a Guy is Hungry for a HAM?
if SO' What Should i do After i Feed him the HAM?
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:58 am

evilogith wrote:isnt the Last Picture Where the Girl that Looks Like a Guy is Hungry for a HAM?

That's Jasmine.
After you feed -her- with a ham (does she really look like a man? Maybe she's transgender. Hmm) it depends on what you told Clint.
Did you tell him you'd owe him a favor or did you tell him you'd repay with your flesh?
If you owe him a favor then that won't show up until about Act 2 of the game, which will take a long time to get to.
If you told him you'd repay him with yourself then when you exit the Dark Community you will be asked if you want to fulfill your promise to him or skip out on the deal. If you choose to fulfill your promise then you will automatically transfer back to his house where 2 vore scenes with him are available, however if you decide to back out on the deal then the next time you enter Sicilia you will die immediately, no scene, just some flavor text before you're knocked out and cut up into little pieces. But since I'm not into gore I won't flesh out that possible cannibalistic scene.

So:
1. Tell Jasmine you'll get her a ham.
2. Go to clint and ask for ham and select a choice of how to repay him.
3. Go back to Jasmine and either eat the ham for an unwilling vore scene or give her the ham.
4. Leave the Dark Community, select an option of whether you want to submit to the deal or back out of it.
5a. If you back out on it then the next time you enter Sicilia you will die, simple as that.
5b. If you submit to the deal you automatically go to Clints house for his vore scenes.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Re: To Own A Business (RPG MAKER VX ACE)

Postby LillyBells » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:08 am

I agree with that person, a vore game needs images along with text to be worth it tbh
LillyBells
Somewhat familiar

Postby LilianiMirx » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:23 am

LillyBells wrote:I agree with that person, a vore game needs images along with text to be worth it tbh

(shrug)
Can't please everyone.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Re: Restaurant In Voria v0.1 +v0.1b (RPG MAKER VX ACE)

Postby dagar » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:24 am

Actually if you back out on the deal, you can still walk into Clint's House and teh scene will work normally from there as if you came right back. Just in case someone was curious.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Restaurant In Voria v0.1 +v0.1b (RPG MAKER VX ACE)

Postby LilianiMirx » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:38 am

dagar wrote:Actually if you back out on the deal, you can still walk into Clint's House and teh scene will work normally from there as if you came right back. Just in case someone was curious.

Hmm... Yeah no that's not what's supposed to happen. Bug, fixing it.
Still, it doesn't break the plot for the scenes -too- much so it's fine for now.

---------------------------------------------

I replaced the downloads with a newer version, it has some bug fixes.
Just remember that the 2nd portion is unfinished, so anything you find apart from Jasmine and the well are not finished.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby evilogith » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:09 pm

LilianiMirx wrote:
evilogith wrote:isnt the Last Picture Where the Girl that Looks Like a Guy is Hungry for a HAM?

That's Jasmine.
After you feed -her- with a ham (does she really look like a man? Maybe she's transgender. Hmm) it depends on what you told Clint.
Did you tell him you'd owe him a favor or did you tell him you'd repay with your flesh?
If you owe him a favor then that won't show up until about Act 2 of the game, which will take a long time to get to.
If you told him you'd repay him with yourself then when you exit the Dark Community you will be asked if you want to fulfill your promise to him or skip out on the deal. If you choose to fulfill your promise then you will automatically transfer back to his house where 2 vore scenes with him are available, however if you decide to back out on the deal then the next time you enter Sicilia you will die immediately, no scene, just some flavor text before you're knocked out and cut up into little pieces. But since I'm not into gore I won't flesh out that possible cannibalistic scene.

So:
3. Go back to Jasmine and either eat the ham for an unwilling vore scene or give her the ham.
4. Leave the Dark Community, select an option of whether you want to submit to the deal or back out of it.
5a. If you back out on it then the next time you enter Sicilia you will die, simple as that.
5b. If you submit to the deal you automatically go to Clints house for his vore scenes.

i Cant Find the Option to Back out of the Deal :(
he Keeps on saying' i Dont Need you Right NOW....
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:49 pm

evilogith wrote:
LilianiMirx wrote:

That's Jasmine.

So:

i Cant Find the Option to Back out of the Deal :(
he Keeps on saying' i Dont Need you Right NOW....

Then you must have said you'd owe him a favor.
When asking for a ham you need to tell him that in return he'll get your body, not a favor, but your body.
If you tell him that you'll owe him a favor then that's all the dialogue he currently has for you.
So... You can't get those scenes. Sorry.
Either reload or start a new character, only way for you to see those scenes.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Zomulgustar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:56 am

LilianiMirx wrote:
LillyBells wrote:I agree with that person, a vore game needs images along with text to be worth it tbh

(shrug)
Can't please everyone.

I think its showing a lot of potential. Sure, some well done pictures would probably add a little something, but the effort put into the branching conversation options makes this game interesting. It took me awhile to figure out how to get the vore options out of some of the scenarios, the victory music flair at the game over screen felt well earned 8)

Personally I'd like to see more updates. Saving release dates until everything is finished has burned out authors in the past and makes for longer bug testing after release. I really appreciate the ooc comments in game. I know they kind of break the fourth wall, but it tells me when I'm wasting my time trying to look for a way past or when I'm looking for a new vore option. The checklist you posted worked well too. I wasted some time looking around alchemist ladies house before checking it though.

Only a few annoyances. some grammar errors. It looks like spell check helped you out badly a few times("lower jar"). The western part of brass town was unmarked and I actually didn't find it until I saw the checklist. well scene didn't trigger game over. some objects could be walked through(not a big deal).

Thanks for taking the time to make this and share it with us.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby LilianiMirx » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:45 am

Zomulgustar wrote:
LilianiMirx wrote:

(shrug)
Can't please everyone.

I think its showing a lot of potential. Sure, some well done pictures would probably add a little something, but the effort put into the branching conversation options makes this game interesting. It took me awhile to figure out how to get the vore options out of some of the scenarios, the victory music flair at the game over screen felt well earned 8)

Personally I'd like to see more updates. Saving release dates until everything is finished has burned out authors in the past and makes for longer bug testing after release. I really appreciate the ooc comments in game. I know they kind of break the fourth wall, but it tells me when I'm wasting my time trying to look for a way past or when I'm looking for a new vore option. The checklist you posted worked well too. I wasted some time looking around alchemist ladies house before checking it though.

Only a few annoyances. some grammar errors. It looks like spell check helped you out badly a few times("lower jar"). The western part of brass town was unmarked and I actually didn't find it until I saw the checklist. well scene didn't trigger game over. some objects could be walked through(not a big deal).

Thanks for taking the time to make this and share it with us.

The western part of Bass Town was unmarked? You mean like you couldn't access it from the world map?
I actually fixed the well scene just recently, I think it's in the 0.1c version of the game. ;)
I just looked through the database and I had not gone through a single one of the interior objects for tileset E, fixed it, next bug fix will have little to no objects that can be walked through.
"lower jar"? :?

The checklist is something I will stop using after uhm... Say 0.3. Because I want players to experiment and figure things out on their own rather than have me spoil everything for them. So they might be going through the game no knowing they've passed a vore scene and won't figure it out until they go on the forums and see that "look at that, that character had a vore scene!" I think it promotes discussion and sharing of how to get to vore scenes. It could (hopefully) also provide replayability.

And finally, thank you. :silly:
LilianiMirx
Participator

Re: Restaurant In Voria v0.1c (RPG MAKER VX ACE)

Postby acrylic » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:53 am

Liliani is one of the most kindful vore Game developer :D
acrylic
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game