Restaurant In Voria v0.1c (RPG MAKER VX ACE)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Restaurant In Voria v0.1c (RPG MAKER VX ACE)

Postby LilianiMirx » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 am

I'm going to bug-test some things later today and afterwards I'll upload 0.1d, in it if you told Clint you'd owe him a favor instead of telling him he could eat you you can now tell him (if you go back to Sicilia) that instead of owing him a favor why don't he just eat you.
That way those who want to go back on their original deal of owing him a favor can get to the vore scenes.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Are you planning to add any scenes where you get someone else eaten?

I know there's the one with the girl and the sheep, but I'm not into non-intelligent predators, so it wasn't that interesting to me. Your writing is fairly good though, so I was hoping to see more.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:45 pm

I am, I'm currently working on Cornelius' Farm where you will get uhm... 2 or 3 scenes that end up with you being the observer of someone else being eaten.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Awesome. Too bad about the no player pred thing (although I get your reasoning). Really wanted to eat that one little girl.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krieg » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:09 pm

I don't have the system folder, can't find it in the zip folder :x
Krieg
Participator

Re: To Own A Business (RPG MAKER VX ACE)

Postby Zomulgustar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:30 am

Spoiler: show
LilianiMirx wrote:
Zomulgustar wrote:I think its showing a lot of potential. Sure, some well done pictures would probably add a little something, but the effort put into the branching conversation options makes this game interesting. It took me awhile to figure out how to get the vore options out of some of the scenarios, the victory music flair at the game over screen felt well earned 8)

Personally I'd like to see more updates. Saving release dates until everything is finished has burned out authors in the past and makes for longer bug testing after release. I really appreciate the ooc comments in game. I know they kind of break the fourth wall, but it tells me when I'm wasting my time trying to look for a way past or when I'm looking for a new vore option. The checklist you posted worked well too. I wasted some time looking around alchemist ladies house before checking it though.

Only a few annoyances. some grammar errors. It looks like spell check helped you out badly a few times("lower jar"). The western part of brass town was unmarked and I actually didn't find it until I saw the checklist. well scene didn't trigger game over. some objects could be walked through(not a big deal).

Thanks for taking the time to make this and share it with us.

The western part of Bass Town was unmarked? You mean like you couldn't access it from the world map?
I actually fixed the well scene just recently, I think it's in the 0.1c version of the game. ;)
I just looked through the database and I had not gone through a single one of the interior objects for tileset E, fixed it, next bug fix will have little to no objects that can be walked through.
"lower jar"? :?

The checklist is something I will stop using after uhm... Say 0.3. Because I want players to experiment and figure things out on their own rather than have me spoil everything for them. So they might be going through the game no knowing they've passed a vore scene and won't figure it out until they go on the forums and see that "look at that, that character had a vore scene!" I think it promotes discussion and sharing of how to get to vore scenes. It could (hopefully) also provide replayability.

And finally, thank you. :silly:

Unmarked as in I there wasn't any way I could tell it existed until I actually traveled there from the east side of town. It's the first multi-screen zone in the game. Not really that big of a deal, a signpost that pointed there would have helped me out. "lower jar" I'm pretty sure was supposed to be lower jaw. I was commenting how spell check probably "helped" you out. it was in the scene with the lady by the well I think. I think I might of seen another one or two somewhere but I wasn't making a note of them. Next update I can take notes of that kind of stuff if you'd like.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby LilianiMirx » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:20 am

Zomulgustar wrote:Unmarked as in I there wasn't any way I could tell it existed until I actually traveled there from the east side of town. It's the first multi-screen zone in the game. Not really that big of a deal, a signpost that pointed there would have helped me out. "lower jar" I'm pretty sure was supposed to be lower jaw. I was commenting how spell check probably "helped" you out. it was in the scene with the lady by the well I think. I think I might of seen another one or two somewhere but I wasn't making a note of them. Next update I can take notes of that kind of stuff if you'd like.

I figured that the road leading to the end of the screen would imply that it connected to another area.
I could have the green haired guy by the start of the Brass Town tell you that Sicilia is on the "west" part of town, that could help people figure out there is more to the place, but a sign feels a bit out of place, it's not a big town so a sign would feel out of place. But for the future, whenever a road/trail leads to the edge of a location then it means it most likely leads to another portion of the area.

And yes, I would really like it if you could take notes on scenes where there are grammatical errors, it feels embarrassing when I overlook things like that.

Schpadoinkle wrote:Awesome. Too bad about the no player pred thing (although I get your reasoning). Really wanted to eat that one little girl.

I actually have an idea for a scene.

A wife and a husband wants to do something kinky and wants you to get a hold of a shrink potion, afterwards the wife drinks it and goes inside of the man as he has sex with the protagonist, when he's about to shoot his load he will do so in the protagonists mouth, shooting his wife down to the belly. It's not a pred as in "I'ma eat you!" but it is a chance for the protagonist to churn a human down to goop.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:10 am

LilianiMirx wrote:I actually have an idea for a scene.

A wife and a husband wants to do something kinky and wants you to get a hold of a shrink potion, afterwards the wife drinks it and goes inside of the man as he has sex with the protagonist, when he's about to shoot his load he will do so in the protagonists mouth, shooting his wife down to the belly. It's not a pred as in "I'ma eat you!" but it is a chance for the protagonist to churn a human down to goop.

Not into micro myself, but cool.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:58 am

Well excluding the locations I'm currently working on there are at least 27 more locations that I plan to work on so chances are I might come across an idea where it makes sense for the protagonist to be a pred, however, the protagonist has not trained in the "art" of vore in the fictional universe because her kink is to be swallowed whole so it has to make sense within the setting of the game as well as the context of the scene.

If you have an idea for a vore scene where it makes sense for her to be a pred (can't be unwilling cause that goes completely against her morals) that is same-size and also makes sense for the setting and takes into account that she has no training in oral/vaginal/anal vore then feel free to PM it to me. Most I can think of at the moment is mercy-killing really, where someone just wants to end it all but has no chance of doing it unless Lola vores him, though that feels a bit depressing and moody.

If anyone has an idea for a vore scene (you don't need to write the whole thing, just a brief mention of what the character is like and in what context the vore scene takes place) feel free to PM me, and if it fits into the game and I have an opportunity for it when designing an area I'll work it in. :-D

Examples of some vore scenes I'm currently working on:
There's a school and the teacher (male) wants to teach the children about biology, specifically the vore part, but the assistant he asked for over mail has been delayed for 2 weeks and he's getting impatient, as are the kids. When you come along he asks you if you want to help him out with the biology part, if you accept he gathers all the kids back to the school and the two of you stand in front of them to give them a presentation, up until now Lola had no idea it was about vore so when he starts telling the children about how he's going to eat you you can choose to help him out or say "I didn't sign up for this", the former leads to willing and the latter leads to unwilling, both vore scenes are oral.

You find a tent in the woods but no one is around, you peer inside the tent and notice a large snake resting with a bulge that is moving around. As you stare at the bulge the snake notices you and start rising its head, it clearly wants more, you have the choice to either calmly go up to it (willing), turn to run away but you trip (unwilling) or successfully run away from the snake, if you successfully run away from the snake then the next time you go to this tent it will no longer have a bulge and you will not be able to escape, though you do get the choice of going down by your own choice or unwillingly. (4 scenes)

There is a young adult mage (male) that is working on spells, if you approach him he will at first tell you that he's busy, however if you tell him that you want to help him out as a guinea pig then he will become interested, he will shrink you down, go to his bedroom and cock-vore you, you can choose to struggle or help him out completely. If you struggle then you will be turned into cum, if you help him out willingly he will be more kind towards you and can offer you to stay inside his sack (live out the rest of your life in his sack) or come out and be returned to your normal size.

If you have an idea for a vore scene please detail it at least around that amount of text so I know what to work with.
(Not asking for vore scenes out of laziness or lack of creativity, it's just that sometimes a fresh outside perspective can really spice things up.)
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:28 am

Well the only idea I had at the moment was Lola wanting to help that little girl out and maybe she's curious as to what it's like to be on the other side of the vore situation. In the end she decides she likes the idea of being prey more, but gets a nice squirmy meal out of it (with the potential of being eaten by the girl's mom as punishment (or reward really, considering Lola))

Other than that, nothing comes to mind at the moment.

(Although I have to be honest with you, I cannot stand male preds, so that doesn't really interest me. Good on you for including it though. I know some people who are into that and there's not enough of it for them)
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:33 am

If you wanted to add in some pred scenes you could always give the main character a companion. Someone who wants her dream of creating a restaurant to succeed because in the chaos a few customers could be placed on the "special menu".
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby LilianiMirx » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:14 am

Zomulgustar wrote:If you wanted to add in some pred scenes you could always give the main character a companion. Someone who wants her dream of creating a restaurant to succeed because in the chaos a few customers could be placed on the "special menu".

I actually have ideas for that for Act 2 when you might have to deal with other restaurants, critics and unruly customers.

But a traditional -companion- is off limits for me. It always feel silly in vore games when the protagonist get eaten, willingly or unwillingly and the companion doesn't interfere nor does the protagonist even acknowledge them. And since I currently have 20 vore scenes and the end product will have well over a hundred ones I don't want to add in variables to the mix.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:31 am

How exactly does the August 10th revision differ from the previous versions?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby LilianiMirx » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:24 am

empatheticapathy wrote:How exactly does the August 10th revision differ from the previous versions?

That update is just meant for me to briefly update on the status of coming updates or if I'm working on fixing bugs for a current version. It has nothing to do with the actual file itself for the most part. I just don't want to make a new post every time I feel like updating on how the progress for 0.2a is going as that'd be redundant spam.

On that note it's about half-way done, it has more characters, locations and scenes than the previous version so it is taking a bit longer to develop, doesn't help that I have terrible sleeping problems and haven't had a good night sleep for 2 weeks which has affected my mood to work on this game in a negative way. But it's coming along, slowly.

I guess I'll create two separate updates on the OP, one for statuses on what I'm working on and one for patch notes.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby evilogith » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:23 am

is There an Ending to This Game or NOT?
Just Wondering? Because i Havent Found it yet :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:57 am

It's version 0.1. Obviously, it is not finished yet. No, there is no ending as yet.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jacobgr05 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:50 pm

when is this game going to be updated?
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:00 pm

jacobgr05 wrote:when is this game going to be updated?
You'll see it, once it is so far!
Asking for a releasing-date of a new update is like the question "on which day will the world perish?".
This is no project of great company, so you can't expect concrete informations of a releasing-date. ;-)
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Yeah I've been busy with other things in my life so it's been put on the back-burner. Specifically, one major reason is that I've grown into a different fetish which has been taking precedence over vore and it's pretty hard to write a vore game when you're not in a vore mood, however I have been doing some work here and there(Yesterday I finished a scene with a fox-lady in the forest, unwilling same-size scene) and so it will come out eventually. It'll just take longer than I originally intended it to. I haven't abandoned it nor have I lost interest in completing it, I just need to be in the right mood and have time for writing the scenes.

And I still have quite a lot of scenes left to write, the second update is way bigger than the first one so unless something comes along that really spices up my vore fetish it's going to take a while, might not see the update until early 2014.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby jacobgr05 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:31 pm

okay, i was just checking up where the game was at since there's been no new comments in over 2 months.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game