~Shrink High Gaiden ~ 縮小学園外伝~ and Dairy of Narue! (Aug 10)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: ~Shrink High Gaiden ~ 縮小学園外伝~ and Dairy of Narue! (Aug 1

Postby TechniMIND » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:22 pm

Sinistral wrote:Ask and you shall receive, Prof. First I'm going to get my opinion out there so people who don't want to read a wall o' text can just skim the first part. Then I'll give out the cold hard facts on this baby.

First off guys IMO as the game stands now it isn't worth 27 bucks for the fetish content alone, though updates may make it better.Give it a wait if your on the fence, the digital sale isn't going down any time soon.

The CG folder is big, but it is a lot of pictures that are just variations. I think someone mentioned that the actual CG count of unique pictures is like 28. This makes the scenes play out for a fair bit compared to last time and the text is more descriptive, but if you don't understand Japanese it is less interesting. I guess to make up for this there is a lot of voice acting, which does add something to the scene, but when the scene consists of one picture with a changing facial expression it kinda gets boring. The spacing between scenes can be rather long too. Perhaps the most frustrating thing though is that certain variations of events have CGs and others don't. Have this character but not the other, sorry you have to play the game again to get this scene.

All that said it does play even better than the first one from an RPG perspective. You can take certain party members and make enemies of others. There is even a small affection system. Battling is still semi hard and grindy, but it is a JRPG. While some of you just want to know about the vore content, I figured some may like to know that it at least plays well. It is more of the same from last time, but with improvements.

Now about that vore content. We have some in mouth scenes done with sprites,like three or four, but nothing like Erica's vore scene and dungeon in this. There is something cool at the end of the game, but it would be massive spoilers if I said anything on it. I'll just say that it only isn't enough to justify a purchase. The in mouth scenes play out quick with some Sound effects and a quick game over description. Fairly short and not nearly as cool as the Narue scene in the first one. On of them is interactive though and its slightly interesting. There are other scenes without and CG (one of them was super obscure and took me about an hour of skimming through code to find), but they are rather short as well. I really am missing the inner body dungeon aspect from the first one. The mouth scenes would be awesome if you could survive or die in the mouth, and then if you lived, try to escape digestion. Only really two vore scenes in this have made it worth any sort of time, there are a couple really nice body exploration bits if that is your cup of tea. I thought it was kinda neat, and the pictures for them are great, but it gets kinda gimmicky.

If you guys have any more questions about the general content I can try to answer them. I haven't really sunk my teeth into too much, but I gave the code a pretty good look over.

I'm right after I fought the boss battle with the giant book...

Can I ask you something... How many endings will be there? I want to trigger the ending where I help the girls out XD I want to support their plans! Hahahaha...
TechniMIND
Been posting for a bit

Postby TechniMIND » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:31 pm

The_Prof wrote:honestly 20 bucks seems really steep for an RPG maker game... I'll wait for reviews and figure out how much of the content would interest me before I jump on it... Also hoping for a translation as my japanese reading is not that spectacular

Same here... At least I want to know some of the endings that I didn't understand :(

ThatRandomGuy wrote:
ThatRandomGuy wrote:
unknowndevil wrote:Is there anyone who bought the game?

I'm stuck after passing through the sleeping School president! I went through the vent and reached an underground looking facility... But Nothing I can do there... :|

I was pretty sure I played threw everything... Unless I missed something ^^"

EDIT: I found computers that I need to check out ^^" I have to pay attention to the screens and look for working computers as I go around lol

same here...did you check the computers in the vents?...I came into two computers that made me fight a teacher and one of the evil members...i'm still stuck..btw can I ask who your party members are? :)

I figured it out, you have to find the 2 rooms with computers on and check their numbers and when you do go past the girl sleeping in the office and go down underground.

Yea... Its tricky when you explore around... Specially the sudden endings XD I save before and after boss battles... I like to get myself killed and see the endings... BUT some didn't end... Like the puzzles Narue did on the table... I went all the way to the end... and I still got the same result when I failed some of the questions... Some are endings thou : P

Also another battle I lost intentionally but a party member got affected... and I kept playing with that effect... I'll try wining again... Hopefully a different result may happen XD
TechniMIND
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:35 am

Unkowndevil...who do you have in your party in shrink high 2?
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TechniMIND » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:57 am

ThatRandomGuy wrote:Unkowndevil...who do you have in your party in shrink high 2?

I have the green hair, the masked girl and Mia... I don't know how much difference if I picked Mizo XD Maybe I'd play again with her side story >_>

I want to ask about the colour puzzle... What can I do to make it work... and what is "C" stands for? I don't think its Cyan!
TechniMIND
Been posting for a bit

Postby MathewGagnier » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:55 pm

I'm kind of new to this community and have been a fan of the first Shrink High game since it came out. Sorry for the sudden post and all, but I was curious as to how everyone is liking the game so far even if it hasn't gotten an English translation quite yet. I'll admit when I did buy the game the price was a little steep, but I was willing to support it since my love for the first game made my decision for me, really. Lol. Has anyone progressed really far into the game or are people stuck? I know I'm stuck, unfortunately. Still, it definitely is addicting even if I can't understand what's being said. I suppose that also makes it more challenging when it comes to puzzles. Anyway, I don't want to ramble. I just wanted to show my appreciation and chat with others who also love this franchise.
MathewGagnier
New to the forum

Postby Sinistral » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:24 pm

I got through it legit a few days ago. Sorry to the guys that asked some questions and I didn't respond, I've been busy with work. As far as endings I've seen two. Dsojourn has one posted up on his livestream account and they are translated. Of the two I've seen the one he has up is my favorite. I haven't looked into the exact amount of endings or variations, but it seems to be just the two. The second ending ends pretty much the same as the original Giant Narue ending from the first. I may take a look at the game the next time I'm off for any more endings, but I'm currently playing a second time for the bonus dungeon.

As far as the triggers for the different ending I think its mainly having the third shrink serum in your inventory and having 2 or more affection points with the Vice Director and Dark Narue. There might be more but it takes a while to track down stuff in all the conditional pathing.

As far as my opinion on the game goes its largely the same as I posted a while back. As an RPG game made in VX its farily good. There were some annoying bugs, but a patch addressing them was released. The dungeons were a little bland and it isn't as open in exploration compared to the first one. Also there is a dearth of recipes and accessories. These could all be fixed with some minor touch ups though, and since it is at least getting more CGs we might see these improvements as well.

As a fetish game its lacking at this point. Places that need CG don't have them, and quite frankly they missed a ton of places to put in scenes too. I paid for it when it came out hoping for a complete game, but it really isn't up to par with the first one yet. Updates have been promised though so I'll see were I sit after the first non-bug fix update.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:36 pm

Had this as an edit to my last post, as I hate double posting, but I doubt this will get seen otherwise.

Well a couple days ago i-raf-you made an announcement that he has gathered four people to do CG for the game. Sounds like events are getting added too, so I guess the waiting starts. While your waiting try this little game out. This game is also in Japanese and its currently in development. Its just an intro, but it has five variations on game over scenes (from two characters). Both these encounters are F/M macro/micro and it appears the entire game will be filled with these types of scenes. The author is currently working on more and although the comment says that the intro is going to be done at the end of August I'm going to assume he had a typo and meant September (it really is a matter of just hitting the wrong number in Japanese so its entirely possible). If you continue after each one you get a 6th test scene after you gather the last one and enter the bonus room. Test scene doesn't really have any dialog but is an example how inner body dungeons may work.

This game was made in RPGmakerVXAce so you'll need the RTP from the RPGmaker website. You'll also need your computer to have East Asian fonts installed and possibly be in JP region settings (applocale should work) before you unzip the file. Google is your friend. The game was made by a person going by fairy_kyc on a certain Japanese message board.

This link will actually direct you to the message board it was posted to and the post which contains the password and link. Please don't repost this game to other file sites as per the author's wishes. It shouldn't need said, but I'm going to anyway; don't spam the Japanese thread with requests in English. Machine translating your requests isn't going to be much good either. They probably aren't going to understand much of anything, and they probably won't like their post count being taken up by posts that don't make sense to them.

Add an "h" to this link. This is to prevent link spammage by bots and is fairly typical Japanese policy and etiquette.
ttp://pele.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/er ... 208424/314

First off be sure to add a "h" to the beginning of the url so it actually can find the site. Secondly, I suggest trying to type the password and then click the button beneath it. The website acts funny sometimes so if you do it any other way it can give you a wrong password error.

Also a note for you guys out there that use a text hooker to translate these games via machine translation. The author uses timed ellipsis very often and this screws with auto translation if your text hooking program pastes text to fast. Basically the ellipsis will overwrite the translation before you can see it. To avoid this you may want to slow down your auto paste (easy to do in AGTH and in ITH) or you can just go back and manually copy the text after the entire box has filled. The game is very understandable via text translation so you should get some extra enjoyment from that.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:46 pm

I suppose the question du jour is that is there any hope of a proper translation from daisojurn or anyone else? Cause if I recall you don't see too many I Raf You games getting translations.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Sinistral » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:16 am

Dsojourn said he would have to talk to i-raf-you about it. It isn't as easy for him to release something now that they are charging for it, and the fact that it will now get some updates may be putting him off on it for now. I heard A.S. (the author and programmer of both games) was a bit annoyed at the translation of the first one since he wasn't asked. To be honest though if he asks and lets them know that the game would sell better over here with a translation they might be inclined to let him. From what I hear A.S. kinda needs the money since that tsunami business completely destroyed his house. It will probably come down to convincing i-raf-you that more money could be made with it than without. Regardless wouldn't count on any word till after the first big content update.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Selius » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:18 am

is there an explanation as to why narue went batshit insane in this game or the diary or what?

i mean, i saw the hints in the first game but it kinda surprised me to see how far she really had gone.
Selius
New to the forum

Postby Sinistral » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:59 am

Yeah they actually give you two reasons. One is explained in one of the endings and the other is a little over halfway through. The one that comes like halfway through explains it mostly and then the one ending kinda fills in the details.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Keeki » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:58 pm

I've been having trouble with the slot machines in this game. Does anyone know if there are items or techniques that help like in the last game, or do I just have to grind for money?
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sinistral » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:57 pm

This one is actually much easier to cheat because the slot stops immediately. It doesn't do that goofy nonsense from the first one where it sometimes it does work and sometimes it doesn't. Anyway while the slots are spinning click the upper border and hold it. this will freeze the game in that state allowing you to see what is coming. Next position the 7 (by freezing and unfreezing the game) so that it is coming down into the target area and the previous symbol is leaving. Hold down the needed direction button while the game is still being frozen with your cursor click and then let go on your mouse. Instant easy 7. Repeat twice.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brosus » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:51 am

So, I've noticed that Dsojourns has some English version videos on his livestream site, http://www.livestream.com/sojourns anybody know where he got it? Is it legit from I Raf You, or something he's doing himself, or something else...?
brosus
New to the forum

Postby Sinistral » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:04 am

Something he did it himself. Its simple to edit the text once you crack the data files. He isn't really planning to translate the game at this point as there is additional content being worked on by I-raf-you, plus there is the fact that this game is pay content. He said he may ask about doing an official translation sometime, but it is pretty much up in the air right now.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brosus » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Ah, I see. I really wouldn't mind buying it, if I could understand what they were saying, so hopefully a translation will come out. Even if it's fanbased, I'd be willing to buy the game just to support I Raf You, since I'm a fan of their works. I wonder if he might be willing to give us the files he's translated, so legit owners can play it? Even if it's just a partial translation, that'd be cool.
brosus
New to the forum

Postby Keeki » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:16 am

So I saw a very nice image of Iron Mask and a shrunken Chijinda on giantessbooru. Anyone know if it is one of the new CGs that they were supposed to be making, or is it just fan art? (couldn't find any info through google image search, fyi)
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amiga777 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:35 am

Hi, the following post is tranferred from a thread I made earlier:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was just seeing how things had been doing with Shrink High' on YouTube today, and came to discover that not only is there a fanmade Shrink High' flash, but also a new Shrink High' game: Shrink High' 2 "Gaiden Hapane Island"!

I don't know much outside of the videos and links I've seen thus far, but for all other information and downloads, check out The Daibijin's DA.

I'm excited. If everyone reading this already knew about this, sorry, I'm pretty slow.

Disclaimer: I don't own the game, I didn't make it, nor do I know if this sequel contains vore content like the first one.

This game's popularity's really taken off, yes? Hope this sequel and all other new stuff fares well, if not better than the predecessor!

UPDATE: I just realized that there is a thread that already talks about the preceding content, though those blogs are in Japanese, and I don't understand that stuff at all.

Meanwhile the aforementioned Deviant Art page is at least in English.

Dsojourn if you're reading this, I think I speak for many if not all fans, that we'd be much obliged if you'd be willing to do a full translation this sequel! :D
-----------------------------------------

Figured this shoulda been done in the first place.
Amiga777
New to the forum

Postby SuperFakeAccountt » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:36 am

So the game should have been fully released by now isn't it? Any news about how and IF the translation is going? I'm not quite proficent enough to play this game in the Japanese yet, and I really saw the first game as the top class JRPG, and the demo shows promise of even greater RPG! I know it was quite a while since last post in this tread, but I hope someone will reply soon. cheers.
SuperFakeAccountt
New to the forum

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:30 am

Keeki wrote:So I saw a very nice image of Iron Mask and a shrunken Chijinda on giantessbooru. Anyone know if it is one of the new CGs that they were supposed to be making, or is it just fan art? (couldn't find any info through google image search, fyi)

it's probably just a fan art, I played the game and there were no such images in the CG
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game