~Shrink High Gaiden ~ 縮小学園外伝~ and Dairy of Narue! (Aug 10)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: ~Shrink High Gaiden ~ 縮小学園外伝~ and Dairy of Narue! (Aug 1

Postby Selius » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:25 pm

how did you get that ending?
Selius
New to the forum

Postby ForTheGloryOfEcchi » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:16 am

Dsojourn has finished translating the game :3
ForTheGloryOfEcchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby trompaquin » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:57 pm

were i can find the english game? or buy it ???
trompaquin
New to the forum

Postby NanasBananas » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:43 am

You can buy the original japanese game here - http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... d/RE119804

Once you have the game you can download the english patch for free from GiantessCity, in this thread - https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopi ... 4&t=107266 (First post should have a link in the first quote)

You may not be able to view the GiantessCity forums if you're not a member. It's free, but if you don't feel like signing up here's the direct link - mediafire.com/?6mffrqyxf3qdsl6

To turn the game into english you just need to replace the data folder of the game with the one provided in the patch (you can of course make a back up of the original). If there isn't a data folder with the original game, you'll need to decript the game file to extract it (can't remember if this was necessary or not). There a free decripter actually provided with the patch, and it's a fairly simple thing to do. (Basically it extracts all the information from Game.rgss2a into folders like data and graphics. You take everything it extracted and place it in the game folder and you rename or move the Game.rgss2a file so the game doesn't try to read that instead of the decripted files. Then you can just replace the japanese data with the english data and start the game.)

The translation was done by the same good samaritan who translated the original Shrink High, dsojourn, and given to us for free, so be sure to send him your blessings.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:54 pm

holy crizzahmungah 23 bucks for an RPG maker game?

... Das cray yo
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Frank » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:16 am

The_Prof wrote:holy crizzahmungah 23 bucks for an RPG maker game?

Likely because of the popularity enjoyed by the original "Shrink High," especially once it was translated (by the same wonderful person who recently completed a translation of this newer game).

F.
Frank
Been posting for a bit

Postby SputnikDX » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:37 pm

How much vore is in this one? I recall the amount of vore in the first shrink high being very low, and while I like size content I don't think 23 dollars is going to be worth it for one or two vore scenes.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby Erecant » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:23 am

As I recall from previous discussion of this title, there is LESS vore content than the original. If you like general GTS stuff it's solid, but for vore alone, it's going to leave a sour taste for the price.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RandyMann » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:57 pm

I picked up a diary, but I can't figure out how to read it. The game said to use a new option from the Organizer, or something like that, but selecting the Organizer in Items just opens the bestiary...what am I doing wrong?
EDIT: NEVER MIND, I found it, it was on the title screen.
RandyMann
New to the forum

Postby RandyMann » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:44 pm

Anyone else seeing some weird equipment categories? I've got shoes that act as headgear, and a skillbook that thinks it's a shield...
RandyMann
New to the forum

Postby xwrath » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:40 am

RandyMann wrote:Anyone else seeing some weird equipment categories? I've got shoes that act as headgear, and a skillbook that thinks it's a shield...

See pic, an alternative would be change the script back to moonrunes, so you wouldn't need to edit each skillbook and shoes, but their class names would be in moonrunes, that's what I've done
Attachments
1451321159407.png
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:59 pm

Hey, guys. I'm stuck at the part where you have to input two codes after getting passed the sleeping girl. I already found the one that makes you fight one of the club members, but I've searched everywhere I can think of and am having no luck finding the computer that (according to what I've read in this discussion) makes you fight a teacher? Can somebody tell me how to find it/where to go? Help would be appreciated, thanks.
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game