~Shrink High Gaiden ~ 縮小学園外伝~ and Dairy of Narue! (Aug 10)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

~Shrink High Gaiden ~ 縮小学園外伝~ and Dairy of Narue! (Aug 10)

Postby TechniMIND » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi guys!

I wanted to open this so badly! You can download the demo here >> http://irafyou.blog21.fc2.com/blog-entry-1001.html

Plus, there is a visual novel about the story of Narue after the giantess ending of Shrink High and before Shrink High Gaiden... Because she is there and kind of different XD I won't spoil... But if you play the demo before trying the visual novel! You'll be asking yourself about WHY Narue is here!? And why she is back to here original size!? o3o

You can find the visual novel here >> http://irafyou.blog21.fc2.com/blog-entry-993.html

Okay! So I just tried the demo... And it was great! Great artwork, better gameplay, and voice acting for heroines and voice acting for the hero in battle mode only! Plus, some of the heroins are back for some more ass kicking XD

Plus, the endings in the demo was less squashy XD I got like 3... 2 endings about becoming tiny slave for a heroine from the previous Shrink High... and 1 got stepped on by another Heroine from the previous game, too... I really like that! It doesn't have to be DEATH most of the time really :3

The only disappointment thou that there is no english version as far as I know! Will there be an English version? I'll still play the Japanese one, but I can't read kanji!! :(

If possible, I'm willing to donate for a translation, too!!

The game will be released on August 10!
Last edited by TechniMIND on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
TechniMIND
Been posting for a bit

Re: ~Shrink High Gaiden ~ 縮小学園外伝~ and Dairy of Narue!

Postby The_Prof » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:35 pm

well Dsojourn was the one who translated the original Shrink High, so if there is more SH content he would be likely to translate it if he still participates in the community. Hopefully he does because he did an extremely good job on the SH translation. However I'm hopeful others can take up the task if he cannot
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:30 pm

well later on when the game is fully released...you're going to have to pay for it...sucks that you will have to pay...but i'm sure it'll be worth it.
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatGuyWithContacts » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:07 pm

O wow this looks great, big fan of the last one. By the by, I'd be willing to donate to someone's paypal if they could provide a transcript (not in game translation) of Narue's Diary. As for the demo, any chance of a skeleton walkthrough unknowndevil?
ThatGuyWithContacts
New to the forum

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:09 pm

cant wait for it in english :3
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:59 pm

ThatRandomGuy wrote:well later on when the game is fully released...you're going to have to pay for it...sucks that you will have to pay...but i'm sure it'll be worth it.

paying for it is kind of a kick in the teeth considering the original Shrink High was free for everybody
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby TechniMIND » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:35 am

ThatGuyWithContacts wrote:O wow this looks great, big fan of the last one. By the by, I'd be willing to donate to someone's paypal if they could provide a transcript (not in game translation) of Narue's Diary. As for the demo, any chance of a skeleton walkthrough unknowndevil?

I don't think so... I don't have the time anyways ^^"

If you want I could give you a short summery to the story XD
TechniMIND
Been posting for a bit

Postby TechniMIND » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:40 am

The_Prof wrote:
ThatRandomGuy wrote:well later on when the game is fully released...you're going to have to pay for it...sucks that you will have to pay...but i'm sure it'll be worth it.

paying for it is kind of a kick in the teeth considering the original Shrink High was free for everybody

I wouldn't mind paying for it... I'll just support the team and from the demo... they worked pretty hard on it! Story line, art work, voice acting, side quests/stories and multiple routs and endings XD

I don't work for free myself... That is like how I see things XD
TechniMIND
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 pm

unknowndevil wrote:
The_Prof wrote:

I wouldn't mind paying for it... I'll just support the team and from the demo... they worked pretty hard on it! Story line, art work, voice acting, side quests/stories and multiple routs and endings XD

I don't mind paying either, I'd love to support I-Raf-You and his team for all the hard work they are doing. :3
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kuja » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Will donate to translation!
Kuja
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:40 pm

unknowndevil wrote:
The_Prof wrote:

oh no they have every right to charge for it... Not gonna put the guys on a pike or anything. Just a little surprised over it is all. I just hope the cost is reasonable is all
The_Prof
???

Postby TechniMIND » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:12 pm

oh no they have every right to charge for it... Not gonna put the guys on a pike or anything. Just a little surprised over it is all. I just hope the cost is reasonable is all

I hope so too... I'm on my last bits of my money now XD
TechniMIND
Been posting for a bit

Re: ~Shrink High Gaiden ~ 縮小学園外伝~ and Dairy of Narue! (Aug 1

Postby Sinistral » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Just a heads up. The price has been confirmed at 2625 yen. That is roughly 27 - 28 Us dollars. It is kinda steep but the size of this game is almost 3 times the size of the original (in file size). At first I would have thought the sound files just made it look a lot bigger but they are fairly small (like 100 KB a piece) so this game is either a lot longer, picture heavy, or has some other factor increasing the file size. The demo was only like 70 MB and it actually has content outside of the demo left in but inaccessible so there seems to be a promise of a lot of content.

I'll be picking this up on release and playing some, but I have work for the next couple of days. Once I get a few days off I'll try to post some impressions and maybe write a bare bones walkthrough. Nothing extensive but just where to go and what to do to advance the story and maybe point out some good notables (hidden weapons, skills). Can't really promise anything on it though, and it may prove unneeded if Dsojourn keeps up the translating work.

Edit: Quick editing instead of double posting. The 10th in Japan is actually today so the game should be available in about an hour if melonbooks does updates or unlocks it at midnight. That is all.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:36 am

Found one of the websites that will be releasing the game. ^-^ http://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?mai ... 0000165659
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TechniMIND » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Is there anyone who bought the game?

I'm stuck after passing through the sleeping School president! I went through the vent and reached an underground looking facility... But Nothing I can do there... :|

I was pretty sure I played threw everything... Unless I missed something ^^"

EDIT: I found computers that I need to check out ^^" I have to pay attention to the screens and look for working computers as I go around lol
TechniMIND
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:47 am

honestly 20 bucks seems really steep for an RPG maker game... I'll wait for reviews and figure out how much of the content would interest me before I jump on it... Also hoping for a translation as my japanese reading is not that spectacular
The_Prof
???

Postby Sinistral » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:08 am

Ask and you shall receive, Prof. First I'm going to get my opinion out there so people who don't want to read a wall o' text can just skim the first part. Then I'll give out the cold hard facts on this baby.

First off guys IMO as the game stands now it isn't worth 27 bucks for the fetish content alone, though updates may make it better.Give it a wait if your on the fence, the digital sale isn't going down any time soon.

The CG folder is big, but it is a lot of pictures that are just variations. I think someone mentioned that the actual CG count of unique pictures is like 28. This makes the scenes play out for a fair bit compared to last time and the text is more descriptive, but if you don't understand Japanese it is less interesting. I guess to make up for this there is a lot of voice acting, which does add something to the scene, but when the scene consists of one picture with a changing facial expression it kinda gets boring. The spacing between scenes can be rather long too. Perhaps the most frustrating thing though is that certain variations of events have CGs and others don't. Have this character but not the other, sorry you have to play the game again to get this scene.

All that said it does play even better than the first one from an RPG perspective. You can take certain party members and make enemies of others. There is even a small affection system. Battling is still semi hard and grindy, but it is a JRPG. While some of you just want to know about the vore content, I figured some may like to know that it at least plays well. It is more of the same from last time, but with improvements.

Now about that vore content. We have some in mouth scenes done with sprites,like three or four, but nothing like Erica's vore scene and dungeon in this. There is something cool at the end of the game, but it would be massive spoilers if I said anything on it. I'll just say that it only isn't enough to justify a purchase. The in mouth scenes play out quick with some Sound effects and a quick game over description. Fairly short and not nearly as cool as the Narue scene in the first one. On of them is interactive though and its slightly interesting. There are other scenes without and CG (one of them was super obscure and took me about an hour of skimming through code to find), but they are rather short as well. I really am missing the inner body dungeon aspect from the first one. The mouth scenes would be awesome if you could survive or die in the mouth, and then if you lived, try to escape digestion. Only really two vore scenes in this have made it worth any sort of time, there are a couple really nice body exploration bits if that is your cup of tea. I thought it was kinda neat, and the pictures for them are great, but it gets kinda gimmicky.

If you guys have any more questions about the general content I can try to answer them. I haven't really sunk my teeth into too much, but I gave the code a pretty good look over.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:28 am

its TOO Bad There isnt a English Copy :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:52 pm

unknowndevil wrote:Is there anyone who bought the game?

I'm stuck after passing through the sleeping School president! I went through the vent and reached an underground looking facility... But Nothing I can do there... :|

EDIT: I found computers that I need to check out ^^" I have to pay attention to the screens and look for working computers as I go around lol

same here...did you check the computers in the vents?...I came into two computers that made me fight a teacher and one of the evil members...i'm still stuck..btw can I ask who your party members are? :)
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:00 pm

ThatRandomGuy wrote:
unknowndevil wrote:Is there anyone who bought the game?

same here...did you check the computers in the vents?...I came into two computers that made me fight a teacher and one of the evil members...i'm still stuck..btw can I ask who your party members are? :)

I figured it out, you have to find the 2 rooms with computers on and check their numbers and when you do go past the girl sleeping in the office and go down underground.
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game