3D vore games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

3D vore games

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:04 pm

I've seen a lot of games posted here, mostly text-based or 2D using sprites. But I've yet to hear of a 3D vore game to this day. Since they're so rare, I thought I'd make a thread specifically to ask.

Not interested in game mods (there's separate threads for that), just original vore games or sims. Don't care about the engine, quality, type of vore, or what technologies are otherwise used. Note that I'm on Linux, so I can only play games that are Linux native or have a chance of working on WINE. So... any original 3D vore games out there?

Only one I know of is Vore Tournament, which is a modern FPS based on a Quake engine fork. It has Deathmatch, CTF and all common game types, but you fight by swallowing and digesting players.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: 3D vore games

Postby Bright » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:18 pm

I think it might be because it is rather hard to model anything in 3D. Enter vore into that and it is even more difficult.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Winny » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:33 pm

creating functioning 3D animations for a game would take forever for someone to do solo, the reason for so many 2D sprite games, text based adventures and the like, is that one you can have one person do everything.

Unlike in some circumstances where people make their own engines from the ground up, most of the games you see are being made on RPG maker Ace.

3D vore games would take more effort and time then lot of people have to spare sadly, and vore is such a niche fetish that there is even only a dozen or so vore games made by groups IE (Ryona) and couple visual novels.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ImaginaryZ » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:45 pm

*ahem*
This is an area of research for me, install Blender 2.49b (ONLY 2.49b works... http://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.49b/)and try running:
http://aryion.com/content/imaginaryzs-junk
the AdventureClone and NewBGETest.

Don't forget viewtopic.php?f=79&t=26909&hilit=webgl which is a non game but plays animation that can be USED in a game.

So no, not many completed vore games. Don't worry, I'm working on it. But RX8 is first priority, then I'll focus on http://imaginaryzvore.blogspot.com/2011 ... rk-in.html

There are also some other interactive animations people have made with unity, links escape me (someone else can find em)

Some paid for apps like "Chrono o' Clock" are pretty neat; rare to see 3D vore as a product. There are likely others out there too, but again I don't remember them being anything noteworthy.

Honestly, that newBGE test is probably as good as 3D game vore is gonna get until I or someone else improves on it. Go get eated by the bear or lion.

As pointed out, could always use help. It's getting easier these days thankfully.

-Z
Last edited by ImaginaryZ on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Blekdeath » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Blekdeath
Been posting for a bit

Postby masterofvore1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:29 pm

ImaginaryZ wrote:*ahem*
This is an area of research for me, install Blender 2.49b and try running:

Don't forget viewtopic.php?f=79&t=26909&hilit=webgl which is a non game but plays animation that can be USED in a game.

-Z

that is an old version of blender. is the media specified incompatible with the newer versions?(i.e. old Python,etc?)
masterofvore1
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:09 am

ImaginaryZ wrote:*ahem*
This is an area of research for me, install Blender 2.49b (ONLY 2.49b works... http://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.49b/)and try running:

So no, not many completed vore games. Don't worry, I'm working on it. But RX8 is first priority, then I'll focus on http://imaginaryzvore.blogspot.com/2011 ... rk-in.html

There are also some other interactive animations people have made with unity, links escape me (someone else can find em)

Some paid for apps like "Chrono o' Clock" are pretty neat; rare to see 3D vore as a product. There are likely others out there too, but again I don't remember them being anything noteworthy.

Honestly, that newBGE test is probably as good as 3D game vore is gonna get until I or someone else improves on it. Go get eated by the bear or lion.

As pointed out, could always use help. It's getting easier these days thankfully.

-Z

Ah... I remember some of your awesome works :) Including flash animations, but those were 2D.

Blender 2.49 is very old, but thankfully I can still obtain it. Sounds interesting and will certainly try it out :) BGE is indeed an easy engine to try a project like this on, since one doesn't have to spend time on advanced programming and coding and can easily attempt something there.

Also can't wait for your other projects you're working on, good luck on that!
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:22 am

Managed to test those Blender games a bit. Had trouble getting Blender 2.49 to start (library issues) and after it did it was very slow and laggy. But I could see the base of it... nice ideas :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby gartrux » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:11 am

Years have passed, maybe now there's something new out there?
gartrux
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:23 am

gartrux wrote:Years have passed, maybe now there's something new out there?

STOP NECROING STUFF...

Can we have even ONE day where a thread goes un necroed?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blergle » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:00 am

Kind of a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't situation. If someone finds a thread that perfectly expresses the exact question they want to ask and posts in it, they get yelled at for necroing. If they post a new thread when there was already a thread existing that perfectly expresses the exact question they had, they get yelled at for making unnecessary threads. If the question is relevant again because of time passed, why make a fuss about when it was originally asked? Sheesh.
blergle
---

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:11 am

blergle wrote:Kind of a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't situation. If someone finds a thread that perfectly expresses the exact question they want to ask and posts in it, they get yelled at for necroing. If they post a new thread when there was already a thread existing that perfectly expresses the exact question they had, they get yelled at for making unnecessary threads. If the question is relevant again because of time passed, why make a fuss about when it was originally asked? Sheesh.

Because it's been a Necro Hell the last couple weeks.

And no, I doubt ANYONE would give half a damn if someone made a new thread about this, because no one seems to have cared about this one in the first place, this comment makes a total of 12.

So 2 from me one from you and one from the guy Necroing leaves us at a total of 8 actuall comments on this thread.

He didn't have to necro such a long dead thread, making a new one was perfectly acceptable in this case.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:51 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:STOP NECROING STUFF...

Actually I'm okay with people reviving my threads, as long as it's relevant and not completely random. What is it with forums always taking issue with necroing threads anyway :P

But yeah... definitely still on the lookout for modern vore games especially 3D ones! I guess I can mention my brand new Vore Tournament 2.0.0 here, which was just released earlier this week. If there's anything new people can add to the list, please do so as far as I'm concerned!
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Bright » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:03 am

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21631352/
You are a fur anthro walking around eating dice.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:17 am

Bright wrote:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21631352/
You are a fur anthro walking around eating dice.

Ah yes, I remember that one! Tried it briefly at the time; Very simplistic currently, and I can't say it's as interesting when it only involves eating inanimate objects. Still there's potential, and I hope he'll work on this project again in the future :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby gartrux » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:39 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
gartrux wrote:Years have passed, maybe now there's something new out there?

STOP NECROING STUFF...

I think its right from time to time to revive this thred, just to check whats good out there.

Anyone know something new?

P.S. if you have a problem to see and old post being revived just dont watch it, I just don't get it why would you even care.
gartrux
Participator

Postby killermeow » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:23 pm

gartrux wrote:I think its right from time to time to revive this thred, just to check whats good out there.

Anyone know something new?

P.S. if you have a problem to see and old post being revived just dont watch it, I just don't get it why would you even care.

People get peeved because they want new content and come, only to see it's a necro adding absolutely nothing- which pisses them off. It's not a matter of watching it, it's a matter of YOU ADDED NOTHING FOR NO REASON. It's why people cry out to let the thread die if you're just going to bump it- we've been through it before, we'll see it happen again, but every single time you necro a thread and add nothing it's basically a slap in the face to everyone who was interested- especially when there are other alternatives out there.
Like say, using the search bar, because GOD FORBID people actually use it if they're looking for specific types of content. Seriously dude, no point in necroing if you're going to add nothing.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gartrux » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:51 pm

killermeow,
As stated in here

MirceaKitsune wrote:I've seen a lot of games posted here, mostly text-based or 2D using sprites. But I've yet to hear of a 3D vore game to this day. Since they're so rare, I thought I'd make a thread specifically to ask.

Its a thread to ASK for content about 3d vore games.

Also as stated in rule 12 of the site
12) Redundant threads will be deleted.

As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

So I'm not going to start a new thread with this one made exactly for what I'm doing

You don't like it don't watch it. simple as that.
gartrux
Participator

Postby gartrux » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:54 pm

I'll start again.

Does anyone knows any new 3d vore game that would like to share? :-D
gartrux
Participator

Postby Indighost » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:07 am

To my knowledge this is the only 3d Unity Engine vore game: https://www.deviantart.com/inflationnei ... -711519934

It has 4 endings, fun :)
Indighost
---

Next

Return to Vore game