Devourment: Reborn (Skyrim Vore Mod)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment: Reborn (Skyrim Vore Mod)

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:50 am

Yes~ Glad to see this is up and running again
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

Postby Surge » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Glad to see this expanding.
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Voice actors should be the last thing looked at for implementing, Skyrim already has tons of lines of dialogue, are they perfect? No but they suffice for many things, and are you going to find voice actors for the like 80 different types of voices? Good luck with that... Seems to me you should focus your time on something more substantial, like features that many people have been hoping for instead of a feature i can't recall actually anyone saying was on their wish list.

Pretty much EVERY item on your list is FAR more realistic in terms of completing and doing so in a workable fashion. Let's also face reality here, i think i've only ever heard 1 or 2 mods in the history of Bethesda modded games with recorded voice acting that didn't sound utterly atrocious...

*edit - a quick "search thread" for the old thread indeed shows 1 person saying they would voice act, and not a single person expressing interest in this feature...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover12 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:11 pm

In that case i will skip voice acting for now and work on making the accidental digestion part and the part where the predator decides when to let you out instead of the player deciding.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby Loranna_Pyrel » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:14 pm

Got the mod to work, thanks everyone.

Still mucking around with it; it looks rough, like others have said, but promising. Looking forward to playing it some more, and to the additional content planned ^_^

Loranna
Loranna_Pyrel
New to the forum

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:16 pm

VoreLover12 wrote:In that case i will skip voice acting for now and work on making the accidental digestion part and the part where the predator decides when to let you out instead of the player deciding.

i like this feature ;)

The original "you can swallow me if you want" feature was neat, but being able to get yourself out at any time took away any sense of excitement from it, throw in some good taunting dialogue in there and this would be a fantastic addition
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover12 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:17 pm

@Loranna_Pyrel I am glad you are enjoying yourself and we look forward to delivering some more content.

@Evilpancake That is the plan and also if they keep you in for 3 or more days they actually start digesting you which removes your health, after 3 days of being digested you die and get shat out if she hasnt already let you out.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby falseface » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:31 pm

I've got an idea for a quest your captor could send you on something like a bandit ate her friend and she wants revenge, or maybe she swallowed something and wants you to get it (I know these are lame but its 3am where I am). Also thanks so much for keeping devourment alive :D
falseface
Been posting for a bit

Postby Winny » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Three days seems kinda long, By human standards it should be cutdown to normal digestion time of hours. maybe somthing like 5/8 hours ingame time.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:40 pm

There's something to be said for prioritizing that which involves dialogue or scripts...namely that as much as I'd like there to be animation support I can't magic that up and it requires specialized skills which no one has come forward with as of yet.
darkevilme
---

Postby Achilles » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:01 pm

VoreLover12 wrote:In that case i will skip voice acting for now and work on making the accidental digestion part and the part where the predator decides when to let you out instead of the player deciding.

Can I know, How many times in a row is voracious wildlife? I really looking forward at it.
Achilles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daniel092004 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:14 pm

I have been doing research on the coding and animation. The coding is actually relatively simple. It is nearly exactly like Java (which I have experience in), but without any of the punctuation that Java would have.

As for animation, that requires a 3d modeling tool. I am also looking into that. Videos online often have people using 3ds Max and such, but that seems like an expensive route to take (although there is a possibility I can acquire a 3 year license as a university student). In the meantime, I will be attempting to see how much power Blender has as a 3d modeling/animation developer. Then, I'll set them up with NifSkope, which should allow the models to be used within skyrim.

My personal goal is to make the swallow effect more stable and versatile, and to create a smooth transition animation for digestion; from there, the sky is the limit. Heh, I just had a crazy idea for a master-level vore spell that causes everyone in the vicinity to get sucked into your belly like a maelstrom.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby grim667 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:14 pm

So glad you're getting this together vorelover cant wait to see what comes about next. Hopefully we all work together and make it to the end
grim667
Heavy user

Postby VoreLover12 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Tigerlover wrote:

Can I know, How many times in a row is voracious wildlife? I really looking forward at it.

What exactly are you trying to ask?
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby vivamus » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:01 pm

I have made a vore audio pov (with some help) and I have some HQ gas sounds, burps, belly noises, gulps, etc. it would be great if we can add some sounds with a better quality, if someone want to do it, just tell me and Ill give the files :3
vivamus
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreLover12 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:02 pm

grim667 wrote:So glad you're getting this together vorelover cant wait to see what comes about next. Hopefully we all work together and make it to the end

As long as we stay strong and work as a team and don't lose sight of our goal then we can and will finish this project. Also once we finish this i will probably start a project to make a Mod Engine designed specifically for Vore mods that can be used to upgrade the current mod and any future mods.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby VoreLover12 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:03 pm

vivamus wrote:I have made a vore audio pov (with some help) and I have some HQ gas sounds, burps, belly noises, gulps, etc. it would be great if we can add some sounds with a better quality, if someone want to do it, just tell me and Ill give the files :3

Could you send them to me and i will listen to them and add them in if possible.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby VoreLover12 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:22 pm

falseface wrote:I've got an idea for a quest your captor could send you on something like a bandit ate her friend and she wants revenge, or maybe she swallowed something and wants you to get it (I know these are lame but its 3am where I am). Also thanks so much for keeping devourment alive :D

That might work, but it also might not work, i will try to make it work.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby VoreLover12 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:16 pm

vivamus wrote:I have made a vore audio pov (with some help) and I have some HQ gas sounds, burps, belly noises, gulps, etc. it would be great if we can add some sounds with a better quality, if someone want to do it, just tell me and Ill give the files :3

Those are some good sounds, better than the current sounds, i will try and get them added in as soon as possible.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby kenny316 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Thank you for picking up this mod. Glad to see it's not going to die. :)
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game