Esthe Hunter (Bug Fix Ver0.96)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Esthe Hunter (Bug Fix Ver0.96)

Postby No-One » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:58 am

Every time I try to defeat the Mucus Blossom by sealing it and weakening down before it can regenerate, it either ends the fight with a "Capture failed!" and immediately starts a new fight, or it disappears and all I get is a seed. Is that the way this fight is supposed to go? Because Pecil doesn't seem to want a seed... I mean, Chie can plant a seed in her room and play with it, but that doesn't seem to accomplish much...

While I'm here, people mentioned getting a dream that tells you how to tame monsters. Chie has never gotten that so far in my playthrough. Am I missing something that should trigger it?
No-One
Participator

Postby bb263 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:25 am

I can't seem to download this game off of the blog for some reason. If anyone has this game can they upload it to a different site other than mediafire, like dropbox or something?
bb263
New to the forum

Postby Hermit1991 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:27 pm

can someone upload his savegame?
Hermit1991
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:29 pm

So, is there a way to quickly increase one's MP capacity? I am currently stuck on 3115, and earlier eating certain items increased but it don't increase it anymore. This might be a bug. In anycase I was wondering if there was a workaround, because I don't want to gain 3000mp in 20mp increments every time I level up. Which takes forever to do.

Edit 2: Nevermind found out that the spa treatments gives MP, I'm such a derp.

Edit: Also on the talk about secrets/finding secrets. I found several things that I feel should contain secrets but don't, or at least I haven't figured it out yet if they do.
Spoilered for your convenience.

Spoiler: show
1: The lone evergreen tree on the far right the overmap. It just feels so out of place.
2: The oasis in the desert(?) on the left of the vulcano (Tried konami code in "lost Woods", didn't work :( )
3: When it rains, if you walk into right side path in Tsunado Woods towards the lake, it will be covered with mud, but this mud have no effect on Chie. But if You keep going towards the lake the lake will now be nothing but dark mud. With one exception, a small green patch surrounded by lighter mud out in the area that would have been considered "lake" During a sunny day. Tried a lot of things to see if it would trigger a secred. (hover boots, with or without lotus boots, being covered in mud and all kinds of stuff.)
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby FBnorman » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:43 pm

This bug should really be fixed :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKdKUk-g8Pw
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby FBnorman » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:43 am

and i have found another stupid Error :( This is the 2ND one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H_S9f8_QaY
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheGleamEyes » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:29 pm

is anyone else getting a glitch while meeting the CEO.... involving a chair?
TheGleamEyes
New to the forum

Postby FBnorman » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:28 pm

this Still hasnt been Fixed yet :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKdKUk-g8Pw
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby mxors180 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:13 am

Ok im new to this but do I need to get all the updates for the game or do I just need the most recent one? I anit super tech savvy :? :? :?
mxors180
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:03 am

mxors180 wrote:Ok im new to this but do I need to get all the updates for the game or do I just need the most recent one? I anit super tech savvy :? :? :?

YOu just need the most recent file, version 0.96 i think it is.

Question to others: I am kinda in a problem; i captured one of the 3 mire maiden in the swamp, then i went home to heal and got the ability to tame beasts. After that, i captured the secound and tamed the last maiden.
But as i need to capture 3, and taming does not count, i now have to get a third maiden. Sure, the tameable maiden is respawned, but the other two, normal, dont respawn. And if i fight the tame maiden, she gets into her angry form, which deals tons of damage and heals for 1140 points each round. So i eiher kill her instead of capturing her or she kills me.
And ideas how to handle it?
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gileseypops » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Will there be any further updates? It looks exciting! :)
Gileseypops
New to the forum

Postby vayne358 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:47 pm

Oh my god, i cannot capture the bloody mucus plant, help D:
i'm well geared, i even got the taser and my best armor and can sometimes kill it in 1 turn with attack alone but i just cant capture the damn thing.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:47 pm

The Taser is the STRONGEST weapon in the game, about 2000 damage 6 times. Too strong, though; you need to weaken a creature to capture it, not kill it. It's best that you switch to a weaker weapon or you just pray that one of your spells doesn't one-shot it. However, it's very ideal to use the Taser (or Mahouha with groups) to farm money from enemies, probably 5000-10000 Yen from a Wildebeast if you wear a swimsuit.

Alternatively, you could tame a creature and have it deal some damage to the Mucus Flower. But if you're saying that you did Seal the Flower, weaken it with one shot, and still can't get the Flower, I don't know.

Which reminds me: I'm not sure if this is a bug, but...
A Butcher's Knife to get some Marbled Meat from Wildebeasts. However, after using the Butcher's Knife, I equipped my Taser and saw that Marbled Meat still drops from them.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby vayne358 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:47 pm

First, i second Polyedit's spoiler. the exact same thing happens to me. not that i mind.
also, i know i need to weaken it, so i started sealing it right from the get go and then i start doing my thing but nothing. sometimes i luck out and my taser does not one shot it but still nothing. then it binds me and do anything after since i cant escape for some reason.
also i know about taming things but i cant get them in my party. i remember the rat telling me something about once i tame on i can get it in my party after sleeping in my bed, which i did but i can still only get them in the runes on the floor to see the death scenes.
i'm really sure i have the correct installation, the latest post from the link in the first comment.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:27 pm

Hm, you could probably see if you need to Seal a second time. Also, there is an Equip called Rain Coat that should negate Gooey and Mucus. If the shop doesn't sell it, the Spider Lady will.

As for taming, once you get the runes in your room, you will need to grab some food items from April (kitchen in the left) or vending machine. Monsters like them foods.
Slime-red bottle-Can learn magic. Has revive skill.
Caterpillar-Nappa- Strong attacker and can paralyze.
Mud girl-2 Meat Buns-Can learn magic and also equip some stuff.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby vayne358 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:06 pm

hmmm, i havent been able to tame a mud girl yet, do they not have a prompt like the others?
Also, beat the flow.
Also, found a bug i believe.
After turning in the mucus flower and getting the quest to capture the Negatu (thw grey ghost things in the burnt forest area) you can just get into a fight with them, and then immediately escape and it captures them for some reason.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:40 pm

I got a mud girl captured (didnt say anything about taming when i did it.) can i still get it in my party? dont have any new runes.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:51 pm

Think i got another bug.
When i was getting the Talu Slugs, i died and my anti death item sent me back to the room. Yet there was a 3rd rune next to my slime and worm ones, the mud maid one. it wasn't there before. Curious i went to Lilly to get my shoes back since i broke them when i reloaded to test this. I used a feather to return to my room, went to save, and saw i now had the mud maid in my party.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacket » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:33 pm

link just goes to a white blank page
Jacket
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game