Vore-Visual-Novel "Beauty Island" >>> Eng Demo arrived

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore-Visual-Novel "Beauty Island" >>> Eng Demo arrived

Postby Akajama » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Hello everybody
My English isn’t very good so please… don’t laugh too much about it. XD
I always wanted to create a Vore-game but I had thousands of ideas and as soon as I started with one I had a new idea.
However, finally I have developed a concept that still allows me to incorporate other ideas into this game.

And finally I have the material together to create the first version of my game and I already finished 1/3 of it. But now comes the problem: "Motivation". I’ve spent hours to find good pictures, to select the sound up, to write dialogs and combine everything together. And now I'm tired and I'm wondering if all the work is actually worth. It gives me a lot of fun but it is really linked with a lot of work.

I was thinking about the possible that other people could help me. The game is actually a kind of interactive story, which makes it possible to create different ways. It would relieve me a lot of work and if more would join in it the game would evolve quite quickly. The people have "only" ( :D ) to find useful pictures and to write a story (dialogues). The stories weren’t dependent on each other because the different ways are attractions in the game, which the guest will visit (you will understand when you play the first version). But the story needs a good end (the guest comes back to his quarters) and a bad end (the guest ends up in a belly). After that I could bring it into the game and it would be richer by a possibility. :gulp:

What do you think of this idea? It would give me the motivation to make the first version ready and would be a basic for a continuation and further development. Or do you think that this project is doomed to fail anyway already? And by the way, what do you think of the game idea itself?

P.S. The first Version will be in German (For creating it’s easier for me) but I will translate it in English too.
>>>Yes... finaly the english Version is out. But please don't insult me to much because the english is so bad. But i think it's enough for a DEMO<<<

Now to the game

Story:
"Beauty Island" is the world's largest brothel in the world. It is so large that it covers an entire island. The special feature of this brothel is that on this island were built hundreds of different environments and buildings to increase the pleasure of the visitors. From simple schools, through ancient temples, to research facilities and farms, everything is there. Accordingly, the clothes and the behavior of the "employees" of each position are adjusted. Every day held special events or spectacles which the heart (or "others") of the visitor will delight. Because the brothel offers a wide range of pleasure it is very expensive. So the visitors are usually rich but that doesn’t mean that you can’t win a special free vacations on this island.

This all sounds fantastic. But there’s a giant hook. For several years, some guests keep disappearing without a trace. The police tries to solve the case (And some of them are also gone) and even wanted to close the entire island but lots of rich politicians and big businessmen helped to remain open the "Beauty Island". :gulp:

Game
The game will be a"visual novel". I wanted to make it with a RPG Maker first, but this version is easier to implement and allows me, as already mentioned, to introduce new ideas.
You play a visitor who has won a holiday on that island and the goal is to have sex with as many women as possible without an end in their bellies. :D

Vore-Style
In this game there will be mainly women who use vore. However, they don’t have to be "normal", I will also try to incorporate monstergils, furrys or futanaris.
What I will make: soft vore, unbirth, anal vore, breast vore, macro / micro (up to a certain degree),
What I DON’T make: hard vore, soul vore,

Pictures
1. Mainpage.PNG
This is the Mainpage.

2. Quiz.PNG
A Situation in the Game where you have to answer a question

3. Auswahl am ersten Tag.PNG
This is the rest room of the visitor where he can select the event wich he will visit. (At the moment there are only 3)

4. Auftritt Nina.PNG
This is just a normal dialog.

5. Erstes Vore-Ende.PNG
That's one of the vore-endings.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This game is based on the software of novelty:
http://www.visualnovelty.com/

Here is the link for the GERMAN demo:
https://mega.co.nz/#!50p21AoA!Len6XUK4f ... Ru-74dE4kw

Here is the link for the ENGLISH demo:
>>>The English language in the game isn't perfect...well... the english isn't very good because it isn't my mainlanguage. Because of that i need your help. Send me your improvements in this forum, per private message or talk to me in the chattroom... it would help me much XD
It's also a better version than GER1.2. In ENG1.3 i found the poits which crashed the game alwas bewhile playing. I hope so ;)
https://mega.co.nz/#!00wQnLTJ!SBEZtCEAw ... yXxPJnmqcw

The demo includes:
-the background story
-backbone
-First event (sex-tutoring)
-Secret message in the "???" Butten

I'm looking forward to your feedback.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Last edited by Akajama on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Akajama
New to the forum

Re: A new Vore-[Visual Novel] "Beauty Island"

Postby Sinistral » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:00 pm

To post pictures just go to post like you normally would and look below the text entry box. You should see two tabs. One says options the other says Upload attachment. Click Upload attachment then click browse. Find the desired picture on your computer and select it. Make sure you click the "Add the file" button after you select the file so that it actually puts it in your post. If you wish to post them so they can be seen in the post and not have to be downloaded then click the "Place inline" option. If you wish to add the pictures to your first post just edit it and everything should be where I described it.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Sounds good so far. Any willing prey options?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby BaronBuffalo » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Yes! More vore visual novels would be greatly appreciated. Pics would be nice to see whenever you can put them up.
BaronBuffalo
Been posting for a bit

Postby MilkChocolate » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:39 am

This will be awesome
MilkChocolate
???

Postby Akajama » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:32 am

Thanks for the fast answer. XD

Pictures

Well. Here are some pictures of my prototype of the game. The first 5 are from the game and the last one is from my planning work.

1. Mainpage.PNG
This is the Mainpage.

2. Quiz.PNG
A Situation in the Game where you have to answer a question

3. Auswahl am ersten Tag.PNG
This is the rest room of the visitor where he can select the event wich he will visit. (At the moment there are only 3)

4. Auftritt Nina.PNG
This is just a normal dialog.

5. Erstes Vore-Ende.PNG
That's one of the vore-endings.

6. Event-Plan.PNG
This is a picture-plan that i made. Here you can see what's inside of such an event.

And for the question of "willing prey". It isn't easy because the visitor will die after he’s digested in a belly. But I think with a little bit "hypnoses" I can handle this. :D
Akajama
New to the forum

Postby Amnael » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:45 am

*grabby paws* *_* mag englisch zwar lieber bei sowas aber trotzdem woho sieht schonma gut aus x3
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:11 am

I WANT TO PLAY IT NOW!!!
And I don't even know german lol
but i memorize routs XD lol
reminds me of the game I helped someone on DeviantArt with, being a VN game.

Can't wait for the demo XD
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:15 am

Holy Crap that looks great so far <3
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Caesar » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:07 am

Wow! This looks very interesting. Maybe it will help with my german studies.
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Makuta » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:47 am

Ja das Projekt sieht sehr interessant aus. Freue mich schon, es später mal zu spielen und ich biete dir auch mal meine Hilfe an. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby MilkChocolate » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:26 pm

This looks incredible... I have to have it.
MilkChocolate
???

Postby Monopolus » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Playing this would be awesome :D I can't wait to try it out.
Monopolus
???

Postby Number-2 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Definitely looks awesome! Can't wait to try it!
Number-2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pou28 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Naja auf Deutsch ^^

Ich bevorzuge ja eigentlich bei sowas auch die Englische Sprache, aber man kann es ja mal probieren ^^

Sieht auf jedenfall nicht schlecht aus ;)

Keep it up :D
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby evilogith » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Will This Game BE in English in the Future?
Because it Looks Nice :)
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Midir » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:31 pm

A nice opportunity to learn German, isn't it? ^^
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:42 am

evilogith wrote:Will This Game BE in English in the Future?
Because it Looks Nice :)

Akajama wrote:but I will translate it in English too.
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akajama » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:21 am

:D :D :D :D >>>> Important news <<<< :D :D :D :D

It's time. With the last piece of motivation I managed to finish a German demo. (Currently running the translation work into English)

The demo includes:
-the background story
-backbone

It doesn't sound like much, but two other events are already in installing (Temple of Mahudan and Ninja-Force). These two events are clearly bigger than the tuition and because of that it will take some time to complete. However, I would like to get you a first insight into the game.

Now there is only one problem ... well ... like inserting images, I have no idea how to upload a whole game. Please don't come up with examples like to buy an account on a server company and upload it there. I had put a lot of work in it and i don't want to pay that others can play it.

A quick and detailed reply is for your benefit, on this way the game can be uploaded quickly. :gulp:
However, you do not have to rush you, because I can use the time to eliminate the last Buggs and spelling errors.

I'm really looking forward to your comments. Very particular about improvements in the field of background music I'd be happy.
Akajama
New to the forum

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:31 am

Akajama wrote::D :D :D :D >>>> Important news <<<< :D :D :D :D

It's time. With the last piece of motivation I managed to finish a German demo. (Currently running the translation work into English)

The demo includes:
-the background story
-backbone

It doesn't sound like much, but two other events are already in installing (Temple of Mahudan and Ninja-Force). These two events are clearly bigger than the tuition and because of that it will take some time to complete. However, I would like to get you a first insight into the game.

Now there is only one problem ... well ... like inserting images, I have no idea how to upload a whole game. Please don't come up with examples like to buy an account on a server company and upload it there. I had put a lot of work in it and i don't want to pay that others can play it.

A quick and detailed reply is for your benefit, on this way the game can be uploaded quickly. :gulp:
However, you do not have to rush you, because I can use the time to eliminate the last Buggs and spelling errors.

I'm really looking forward to your comments. Very particular about improvements in the field of background music I'd be happy.

Read up to Butten & mind when off to wanting the demo XD lol
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game