Flash Game, Escape from Black Tower 19.11.13

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Flash Game, Escape from Black Tower 19.11.13

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:14 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:In the event you need to make a tap out mechanism, I've made one in the passed to make a real time heart rate simulator to make fun of simulation games. I could probably send you a small flash file with that mechanic, and have you incorporate it into your game. That way you can make a moment where your character has to struggle out of the naga's stomach, and if her digestion meter fills before you can tap out, she digest your character and you need to restart.

BRILLIANT!!!
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby RikuHidanza » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:45 am

Bright wrote:Considering that I spend 18 days making one scene, I haven't really put much thought to the story of the game besides:
"You're trapped in a room because reasons."

But if you want to contribute in the form of text or story, feel free to do so. It would be very nice to see what you can come up with.

Could be fun. Send me a pm if you want and I can take a crack at it.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Inquirus » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:41 pm

I have a few ideas, do you have any thing else ahead planned? I've an idea for an overarching plot, and a few extra characters. I can pm you if you want. It may derail into a wall of text yet.
Inquirus
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Sure, feel free to pm me.

Basically, I just made this to PROVE that it is possible to make a point and click vore game.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Inquirus » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Well, you've certainly proved it - and I hope you go for more than proof of concept, and go for the full thing. I'll pm you sometime during next week most likely.
Inquirus
New to the forum

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:31 am

is there any news on the game yet? ^^;
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:37 am

Nope, I have ran into a complete creative block and lately I have been focusing on art trades instead.

I will update this when I have worked more on it, but before that, nothing really happens.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Bright » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:18 pm

So guys, I am wondering, would you like to pay to have a scenario, or character of your choosing in the game?
I am trying to fund a friends trip to the doctor so he can fix his eye.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36907

Or alternatively, for each £ he gets in towards his cause, I`ll work one hour at the game.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby CreeperBoy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:52 am

Seems like this forum is dead, but I have to ask, is the game broken? I can’t get it to work at all, and downloading just creates a whole new set of questions.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:25 am

Dead for 4 years, you must be a very powerfull necromant if you want to have any real chances in surviving this topic.
From what I can read in the old posts (after cleaning them from the dust of eons), there have been compatibility issues with the game already while it was under development, without any real solutions. Maybe look on your own over the posts (it are only 3 pages and a bit), it could help.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Heretic01 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:09 pm

CreeperBoy wrote:Seems like

Oh it seems that way, does it?

Four years. Four long years.

That's how long it took us to get this thread back. :lol:
Heretic01
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:37 pm

It was just an experiment on a flash game.
Doubt you'll see any more work on it.
Still y'know, a bit flattering that people found interest in it.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby CreeperBoy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:39 am

Bright wrote:It was just an experiment on a flash game.

It’s in the “Playable Community Vore Games” thread. That’s how I found it in the first place.

And wow, a simple question and this thread is alive and flourishing, again. :lol:
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:45 am

Bright wrote:It was just an experiment on a flash game.

It was pretty cool back when it was new.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Appo » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:37 am

Hello Bright,

I played your game demo for Escape the Black Tower. I appreciate that you’ve had a shot at making a point and click game though it doesn’t appeal to my preferences and I’d like to explain why.

In a point and click adventure game I think you are well served by having a large focus on dialogue, story, and visual spectacle. Since visual spectacle isn’t going to be a major component then dialogue and story ought to be central pillars of the game. Just having one of the characters make a one line warning, threat or flirtation when the player enters a room allows the player to build up the atmosphere of each room in their mind.

Puzzle solving in a point and click adventure game of this kind could be more exciting if you had mental obstacles to overcome. For the potion brewing scene for instance if you had genuinely difficult patterns of potion shapes and allowed the player to make errors in picking them followed by a vorish consequence for failure that would be more interesting for me. The extremes of predictability for the outcomes represented in this demo (e.g. all or nothing) reduces my enjoyment of the game.

I’d recommend if you want to expand this demo that you attempt to instil a greater aura of uncertainty in the player. For example; the naga girl in the first frame should eat the player if they haven’t tied a rope around their waist before searching her stomach. A state of failure should be reached through some failure to solve a puzzle rather than at random.

I don’t know what of this you have already considered or always wanted to include in this game so I make the critiques either way. I know I’ve written this review with a bias towards my own preferences. I’m playing Being the Bad Guy currently and see that you’ve liberally applied mimics to that game and so perhaps you like unexpected and unpredictable game over events and our interests simply diverge.

That’s my review!
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby LittleChiyoChan » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:41 pm

How do you play the game? Is there a download?
LittleChiyoChan
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game