MMOVRPG Ideas

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

MMOVRPG Ideas

Postby Baden » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:53 pm

I have an idea for the MMOVRPG. An old man or woman wants you to take care of annoying children kicking soccer balls into their yard. If you have any ideas like this one please, post you ideas.
Baden
New to the forum

Re: MMOVRPG Ideas

Postby Eka » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:43 pm

That seem more like a simple story idea then a MMOVRPG idea. Beside, I think the MMOVRPG have been paused.
Eka
Administrator

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:55 pm

Baden wrote:I have an idea for the MMOVRPG. An old man or woman wants you to take care of annoying children kicking soccer balls into their yard. If you have any ideas like this one please, post you ideas.

This isn't by any chance inspired by, I don't know, real life annoying children kicking soccer balls into your yard, is it? >=P
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby CruelAngel » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:10 pm

I guess that could be one of the quests in the game.
CruelAngel
Participator

Blech

Postby ImaginaryZ » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:28 pm

Baden:

Sounds like a quest for the game, CruelAngel has it right. :P

And yeah, I'd say it has been paused. I blame non-collaborative tools. (AKA Realm Crafter)

However, this should not discourage any ideas! Keep em' coming! The more interest seen, the better. ^^
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Blech

Postby JamesTakenaka » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:08 pm

YAY... MMOVRPG... yummies
JamesTakenaka
Participator

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:46 am

I hope the guys making it are students so they get free time during the summer
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Chrisis » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:45 am

students only get free time in summer if schooling in America or other break places, (and aren't taking acceleratedd courses like myself)
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Krono » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:24 am

Woot! I really hope this project goes underway! A MMOVRPG would be totally AWESOME!!!
Krono
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Queen_Haruka » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:54 pm

This topic was for ideas correct? I think that the praising of the awesomeness of this idea should be taken somewhere else.

Anyhow as for my idea it is for the PvP aspect of the game. I think you should be careful about how you do that. You should establish PvP zones where they can vore each other....otherwise if you have it all over you'll have lvl 99 players camping the newbie player respawn and voring us as soon as we spawn.

Anger will ensue....heavily.

Or instead of establishing zones you have to challenge a player to a battle and they have to accept it before you can vore each other ^^.

As for the damage system....why not make it to where the more damage you inflict on your opponent, the more easier it is to swallow and successfully digest them.

I'm just tossing out ideas....don't hurt me -curls up into ball-
Queen_Haruka
New to the forum

Postby Baz » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:37 pm

Children? HELL NO. I'm not having kiddie vore in any project I'm involved in. It's too legally risky.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby MaxTwenty » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:06 pm

Well, y'could switch that to an irritating minor league soccer team (of adults) practicing right near there... if soccer has minor leagues... And if it doesn't, hell, it's fantasy anyway.

And based on Haruka's idea, why not merge the thoughts: Have zones where it's a free-for-all, and anywhere else pv'ing can occur, but has to be accepted by both players, ne?

BTW, is this gonna involve just humans, or animal/furries as well? (I can see not involving nonmorphics at first, what with the totally different body structure and all, but just wondering in general.)
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Varenx » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:05 pm

Hi there! I'm pretty new here (in fact I'm not, I've been lurking around for quite some time now, it's just that my stupid spam filters kept the activation mails away). Is this project still paused due to the lack of proper 'tools'? If that's the case, I'd gladly join the team, I'm pretty much experienced with game programming, and in my opinion a real programming language would give the players - and the developers of course - a lot more freedeom. About keeping it absolutely free, I doubt that would be possible, not for a massive amount of players for sure. However, I think a public server program could solve that problem until anyone makes a generous offer to host the game. ;) What do you think?

EDIT: Wow, oh my goodness, sorry, I check out the last post's year, I guess this is all dead now... :?
EDIT2: I need new glasses, misread things a bit, thought 03 was the year. :lol: Sorry.
Last edited by Varenx on Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Varenx
Participator

Postby Baz » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:20 pm

We can rezz it, Varenx
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby diablodevil2 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:08 am

Baz wrote:Children? HELL NO. I'm not having kiddie vore in any project I'm involved in. It's too legally risky.

Not that I'm working on it, but I have to agree. Not a fan, and not only could it be bad legally, but it would probably turn a bunch of people off to the game...I would think anyway. Could be wrong, but whatever. It's still creepy to me.

Edit: Just had an idea. It could be set up similar to Duam's RPG, with separate animation frames for different occurrences, but on top of that, add the option for the player to make their own character, sorta like Duam's VRPG2 sprite contest, so the more artistically inclined could make their own unique character.

Edit: Oop, never mind, looks like the engine is pretty set, lol. I had no idea it was so far along! It looks great though.
diablodevil2
Author

Postby diablodevil2 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:23 am

Baden wrote:I have an idea for the MMOVRPG. An old man or woman wants you to take care of annoying children kicking soccer balls into their yard. If you have any ideas like this one please, post you ideas.

Heh, actually, you could set it up so that you can vore all their moms so they all fall into depression move into exile... :twisted:
Or, talk nicely with them and tell them their kids are being little bastards... If, you know, there is some sort of good/evil points setup or something...
Or, you can kick a ball nto the old person's face and laugh and point along with the kids at the hobbling geriatric.
Or, you can sneak up behind the old person and try to get 'em with the Lancer chainsaw, and get your butt blown off with they swing around and counter with the shotgun. Wait...been playing GoW too much. :lol:

Huh, multiple choice...it's fun!
diablodevil2
Author

Postby Splinter291 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:12 pm

diablodevil2 wrote:

Heh, actually, you could set it up so that you can vore all their moms so they all fall into depression move into exile... :twisted:
Or, talk nicely with them and tell them their kids are being little bastards... If, you know, there is some sort of good/evil points setup or something...
Or, you can kick a ball nto the old person's face and laugh and point along with the kids at the hobbling geriatric.
Or, you can sneak up behind the old person and try to get 'em with the Lancer chainsaw, and get your butt blown off with they swing around and counter with the shotgun. Wait...been playing GoW too much. :lol:

That'll still be illegal in some countries *aka America* and it'll be a big turn off for some people so I dont recommend it.

But even though if we get the gme running not many peoplewould know about it or may even like the game because they dont have the fantasy of VORE.

But i love the Idea about the game so dont be discourage about that comment above. Plz by all means keep working on game. I would LOVE to help with the but i have no experience as a game maker....

Edit: I have an idea... what about Unbirthing
This is not a signature.
Splinter291
New to the forum

Postby diablodevil2 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:37 am

Splinter291 wrote:
diablodevil2 wrote:

That'll still be illegal in some countries *aka America* and it'll be a big turn off for some people so I dont recommend it.

Um, just curious, which? The voring the mom's bit? I was mostly joking anyway, but I could totally get into a female char voring some milfs...and is that actually illegal? I don't really know, but I wouldn't think it would be much different than a movie where a gal gets swallowed. I'm talking soft vore, with digestion, just in case it matters.
diablodevil2
Author

Postby ImaginaryZ » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:36 pm

Varenx01:

*joy* Sounds good, and yes, Realm Crafter is a <expletives> tool. So a C++ or something would be a real useful ditty. Let's here some more about this! It's not dead per-se either. ;)

Baz:

Yeah, Rezzing it is good. I have no problem using another engine, especially if we can use decenty free tools like blender to make levels & charaters. It'll be a month or so before I'm settled IRL/figure out what to do with mah life.

diablodevil2:

Figuring the project isn't WORKING, the engine isn't really set. I'd be all for a homebrewed engine that's opensource and all that jazz.

MaxTwenty:

I dunno! Humans/furries/Machines/Plants/Ect... I have no idea, I guess it depends on the engine we use and how deep it gets into the animation, which is something I'm still poking in my free timez.

Now that school is over, I'll have a lot more free time.
As soon as I get something worth looking at for a 3D model format I'll slap it up here somewhere.

...can someone make a generic vore flowchart that covers nearly all possibly types of vore? That'd be really really handy for coding stuff like this...

Keep up the ideas folks! Good to hear people are still interested.
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Varenx » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:55 am

Now I'm more than happy to hear that and I'm even more happy that you as I've learned have a lot of experience with blender (open-source for the win ;) ), because that would make creating a custom format exporter waaaay easier.
About my engine (and it's capailities) :
- Uses OpenGL api
- As the part of the framework it supports runtime resolution/color-depth change
- Four different camera modes (FPS, TPS, isometric and custom [the player can move the camera all around] )
- Shader support
- Real-time shadows (Volumetric shadows using the stencil buffer)
- Scripting (own language, planning to build-in Lua support to increase development speed)
- Server/Client architecture (which means there are two kinds of servers running, one is the game's server program that keeps track of the local game variables while the other, the commonly known server which the players can connect to will manage all the global connections between the players)
- Custom map format (the map editor is under development)
- Right now it supports md3 and obj model formats, but for such a project we surely will need an own one or at least a modified one (Heh, I've been planning this for a year or so, finally I have the motivation to do it. :lol: )
- Works fine under Windoze (WinXP SP1/SP2, and Linux (tested on Debian 3.0r2, 3.1r0 and SuSe 9.3)
Stay tuned for the demo progs, I'll have to work on them a bit, in they current state they weren't meant to be publicised :mrgreen:
...can someone make a generic vore flowchart that covers nearly all possibly types of vore? That'd be really really handy for coding stuff like this...
I'd be very grateful if someone could do this. :wink:
Varenx
Participator

Return to Vore game