To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby ragdollomega » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:32 am

Birichino wrote:Alive or dead, the game doesn't seem to even work for me. Should I be able to enter my room? Go outside? Have advancing time (on the first day, since I'm stuck there) mean anything? There's even a bug to trigger a vore scene with Lory while still standing in the room (inspecting the bust).

Sounds like you downloaded the older demo. In that one, you could only really wander around the place and not do much of anything. Exception being the interaction with the bust that played the magic show vore scene. You're gonna have to look for a link to the download for the updated demo.

Edit: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43740 mediafire link on the demo post should be the right one. The file you download should be "To a girls heart v3" or something like that.
ragdollomega
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:55 pm

i understand that these games can take a long time to create, but its not hard to pop in to the thread and let everyone know whats happening with it once every year.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Cilis » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:33 pm

4 years later. Nugg, I think just let the thread die.
Cilis
Participator

Postby Birichino » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:40 pm

ragdollomega wrote:
Birichino wrote:Alive or dead, the game doesn't seem to even work for me. Should I be able to enter my room? Go outside? Have advancing time (on the first day, since I'm stuck there) mean anything? There's even a bug to trigger a vore scene with Lory while still standing in the room (inspecting the bust).

Sounds like you downloaded the older demo. In that one, you could only really wander around the place and not do much of anything. Exception being the interaction with the bust that played the magic show vore scene. You're gonna have to look for a link to the download for the updated demo.

Edit: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43740 mediafire link on the demo post should be the right one. The file you download should be "To a girls heart v3" or something like that.

Seems it was. Thanks for that. Shame we don't seem likely to get a new one.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby NovaBlair » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:24 am

i can help if u want, pm me. i a ok programmer and am learning the trade of 3d and 2d annimation and game design. im guessing with all the demands of other people u need all the help you can get??
NovaBlair
Been posting for a bit

Postby SNIPEwithBLADES » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:26 pm

after downloading game the game did not start and said error
SNIPEwithBLADES
New to the forum

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:31 pm

SNIPEwithBLADES wrote:after downloading game the game did not start and said error

And what does the error message exactly say?
Did you download and install the needed RTP beforehand?
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Does anyone know how to begin a relationship with the cat girl start to finish, or is that not possible?
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

Postby sos » Sat May 05, 2018 1:37 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:
SNIPEwithBLADES wrote:after downloading game the game did not start and said error

i get an error as well, it says

RGSS102E.dll is not found
sos
New to the forum

Postby Nouvi » Sat May 05, 2018 3:12 am

sos wrote:
Lawrence Craft wrote:

i get an error as well, it says

RGSS102E.dll is not found

Oh dear... you literally just quoted your answer.
That error happens because you don't have the RTP installed. You need to download and install the Rpgmaker XP RTP.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby gabristar2 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:00 am

revive the game please :(
gabristar2
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:47 pm

gabristar2 wrote:revive the game please :(

That would be great if they could.
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

Postby margheritachan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:04 pm

rolf wrote:Full tour, scat, toilet and you can put an option to remove the scat for people who do not like

Seconded,this would be great.
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Absentia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:36 pm

margheritachan wrote:
rolf wrote:Full tour, scat, toilet and you can put an option to remove the scat for people who do not like

Seconded,this would be great.

guys try starting the game up before requesting options that already exist, I mean come on it's the first thing it asks you, and this options been there for over 3 years now
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:51 pm

where can I find the most recent download link? thx.
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:12 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:where can I find the most recent download link? thx.

As with ~95% of the topics out there, there's either a link in the first post on page one or the 2-3 last pages of it. In this case there's a link to the demo topic that contains a working link in the first post.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Turboman500 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:38 pm

Really dont want to necro a thread, but i've no choice atm. I've gone through most of the pages, and havent been able to find the updated demo with all the cool things here. The one i have is the one where you just roam around and can't interact with people all that much. If someone has it, please drop a download, or a dm with it or something. Even if it IS dead, i'd still like to try it.
Turboman500
New to the forum

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Turboman500 wrote:Really dont want to necro a thread, but i've no choice atm. I've gone through most of the pages, and havent been able to find the updated demo with all the cool things here. The one i have is the one where you just roam around and can't interact with people all that much. If someone has it, please drop a download, or a dm with it or something. Even if it IS dead, i'd still like to try it.

I think I may be having the same problem. I've downloaded the link's I've found here, but I can't do much in my game either while hearing about all these other things I don't get to see.
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

Postby anirishnirvana » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:02 am

ZomBhunter64 wrote:
Turboman500 wrote:Really dont want to necro a thread, but i've no choice atm. I've gone through most of the pages, and havent been able to find the updated demo with all the cool things here. The one i have is the one where you just roam around and can't interact with people all that much. If someone has it, please drop a download, or a dm with it or something. Even if it IS dead, i'd still like to try it.

I think I may be having the same problem. I've downloaded the link's I've found here, but I can't do much in my game either while hearing about all these other things I don't get to see.

https://mega.nz/#!EkkljQwA!6CzGu7wDuErw ... pN_gP1U80g
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:53 am

I haven't tried the link yet, but I'll give it a shot and see if this one works. Thanks.
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game