A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Postby Tuubu » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:12 am

EloquentOrc wrote:
Tuubu wrote:I know it very old,but I just play recently and how i pass guard checkpoint it so hard and where I can find more potion

Not sure which guard checkpoint you are talking about, but have you been to the port city Kantosie? If not, just keep going right until you find it.

South of it there is a war camp with lots of weak enemies, which I found the easiest way to grind levels in the early game.

where is it?I only see some tent and caravan(there still too strong),and what i can do with the port city
Tuubu
New to the forum

Postby EloquentOrc » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:57 pm

The port city is basically your home base. You can sleep there, which will allow you to heal between battles. It also gives you quests to complete.

The war camp is the place with lots of tents. There are a lot of orcs that you can fight. Go back to the port and heal when you can't take any more damage. Rinse and repeat. Not very exciting, but eventually you will get strong enough to take on stronger opponents.
EloquentOrc
New to the forum

Postby Tuubu » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:34 am

Where i can sleep?which house I see Inn but i can't reach bed
Edit:I know now
But new question how I can restore food and now I rescue the lady and child from farm now they are in my inventory how I use them
Tuubu
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:54 pm

Can we possibly get a guide for the game?
Матрешка!
Dotsu
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game