A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Postby feauxen » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:11 pm

So I managed to get past the fairies by going back to the beginning of the game and cheating there so that I had someone with a broken AGI stat in the party, which was annoying but it did work. That said, now I'm stuck at the bunny girl in the brothel. The note telling me what to do is there when she swallows me and then disappears when she's done talking. She says something about pushing or pulling me toward where I'm supposed to go, but that doesn't seem to be happening either, possibly because I have to read a (nonexistent) note to trigger that series of events. So basically the whole sequence is broken, though thankfully I'm not softlocked in her gut forever (which would be a bit hilariously ironic if incredibly annoying) because I saved before letting her eat me.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Untiming » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:29 am

Seems like a fun time so far. Stuck with a succubus prisoner and things unable to progress in dialogue. Seems from earlier posts this shouldn't be happening since I just downloaded it but any help?
Untiming
New to the forum

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:20 am

EmphasisonMayo wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ldstw3t7ewy1jy/A_Vore_Dawn_Bugfix.exe/file
For some reason, I did a bunch of shenanigans to pull this game from the void and fixed a huge chunk of bugs. While it's not completely fixed, it's fixed enough to actually function without random crashes or the occasional softlock. There's still bugs galore so do be aware.
Also in the spirit of the thread, I made a lil guide in the main town to help with the game. It doesn't fully cover everything in depth, but it should give you a solid enough foundation to decide where to go. If people are still struggling with a section, I can make an individual guide.
There's also a fair amount of 'debugging' buttons throughout the game if you want to skip the traditional gameplay, the main one being a plaque in teh beginning of the game (mandatory DOOM reference and all) and others in the Kantosie Town Hall. Otherwise, it's adding prisoners to the jail, teleporting across the map, flipping settings, or gameplay skips. If you teleport randomly, you probably found one of my spots. I think I left some spots more visible than others if they were helpful.
Last thing, I would recommend saving often. Pretty good game, but can suffer from sudden death or weird jumps in difficulty. If people would like, I might be able to continue the game in my spare time, or just put in sound effects that are oddly missing
tl;dr: me fixy old game, made a guide, broke it a lil, and shipped it out.
Also, if this is against the rules, please lmk. The creator apparently has been missing since 2016 so I figured no one would mind if I fixed an abandoned game. aight peace

The link leads me to an empty page
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby setan » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:18 am

i will go woods to the south west how?
setan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Grimmreaper2047 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:55 pm

how do i get a slave to help me in the opelar quests
Grimmreaper2047
New to the forum

Postby GeisKhan » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:40 pm

Tankistami wrote:
EmphasisonMayo wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ldstw3t7ewy1jy/A_Vore_Dawn_Bugfix.exe/file
For some reason, I did a bunch of shenanigans to pull this game from the void and fixed a huge chunk of bugs. While it's not completely fixed, it's fixed enough to actually function without random crashes or the occasional softlock. There's still bugs galore so do be aware.
Also in the spirit of the thread, I made a lil guide in the main town to help with the game. It doesn't fully cover everything in depth, but it should give you a solid enough foundation to decide where to go. If people are still struggling with a section, I can make an individual guide.
There's also a fair amount of 'debugging' buttons throughout the game if you want to skip the traditional gameplay, the main one being a plaque in teh beginning of the game (mandatory DOOM reference and all) and others in the Kantosie Town Hall. Otherwise, it's adding prisoners to the jail, teleporting across the map, flipping settings, or gameplay skips. If you teleport randomly, you probably found one of my spots. I think I left some spots more visible than others if they were helpful.
Last thing, I would recommend saving often. Pretty good game, but can suffer from sudden death or weird jumps in difficulty. If people would like, I might be able to continue the game in my spare time, or just put in sound effects that are oddly missing
Also, if this is against the rules, please lmk. The creator apparently has been missing since 2016 so I figured no one would mind if I fixed an abandoned game. aight peace

The link leads me to an empty page

For future visitors, use this one.
EmphasisonMayo wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/file/idja4i7efpvuds6/A+Vore+Dawn+Bugfix.exe/file
Don't know why it broke, but this one should actually work.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pervystudent » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:55 am

I seem a bit lost. When the guiding star suggests that we train at the Recruitment Camp, does that mean we are supposed to grind levels at the southern war camp that continuously spawns Orcs and other enemies? Every other way forward in the story has fights I can't win, so do I just need to be a higher level?
Sorry if I happen post this twice, I got mixed up and can't tell if I asked this question on this forum or mistakenly posted it to another game forum.
Pervystudent
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:33 am

Pervystudent wrote:I seem a bit lost. When the guiding star suggests that we train at the Recruitment Camp, does that mean we are supposed to grind levels at the southern war camp that continuously spawns Orcs and other enemies? Every other way forward in the story has fights I can't win, so do I just need to be a higher level?
Sorry if I happen post this twice, I got mixed up and can't tell if I asked this question on this forum or mistakenly posted it to another game forum.

if you kill enough enemies at the camp eventually the camp "boss" will spawn and you can beat him to clear it
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Iwillremember » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:24 am

What do I even do in Opelar? All I am getting is all the merchants telling me to go away or trying to eat me. I also found 2 miniquests, but no actual way to progress through them. Was I supposed to do something outside the city before entering? Cause so far I feel like I haven't gained anything.

Edit: Nvm, found out there was a bugfix version.
Iwillremember
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:52 pm

Can you give another link to your version since your old one is unaccessible anymore?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game