A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.352)

Postby Qwaar37 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:03 pm

It is impossible to progress from the farm after getting the witch, you cant deal with the matriarch because the building is pre-emtively on fire, negating entrance, because of this, you also cannot rest as you have no one to give food supplies to.

PS: I feel I should note, I love your character interactions, the primary character especially just has a sort of wit and exasperation to them I quite enjoy.
Qwaar37
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:45 am

Qwaar37 wrote:It is impossible to progress from the farm after getting the witch, you cant deal with the matriarch because the building is pre-emtively on fire, negating entrance, because of this, you also cannot rest as you have no one to give food supplies to.

PS: I feel I should note, I love your character interactions, the primary character especially just has a sort of wit and exasperation to them I quite enjoy.

It is not impossible. It is quite possible. You just need to figure it out.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ForgottenOne » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:23 am

Alright from my experiences with this latest version there are some things broken still, unless its because I'm using older files I transferred over from 1.32 though I don't think that'd change much since it isn't that far back. The vore in the church still freezes after the scene but that was a recent addition so it may not be finished, Prey training is an infinite dialogue about trying to make the bunnygirl sleep with rubbing at least for me, the door to the apothecary still doesn't open unless that was intentional in the main district you start out in Serposia, the naga that complains about her wares has wrong pathing still when leaving the building, the burning farm building is a bug before you even fight the matriarch unless that was also intentional. There may be more but that's the bulk of what I've found so far outside of invisible non-collision walls but those are obvious.
The fallen and forgotten one...no memories of the days before remain...all in haze and shadows
ForgottenOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby FBnorman » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:54 am

Please tell me that theres a fix for this problem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Tu7yFELdM
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby luke1401 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:38 am

Yay an update.

Couple of bugs so far:

- I cant seem to exit the poor district once I have entered it.

-The naga trapped in the basement and the naga paroling outside the walled castle type area lack game overs after their scene.

- The first house in the lowest of the new districts traps you in the door upon entering.

- The game freezes when the red demon tries to go outside after aed talks to the pimp.

- Upon completion of pred training the scat scene loops and freezes. Prey training just loops 4 lines in the stomach.
luke1401
Participator

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.354)

Postby luke1401 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:39 am

Impressively fast bug fixing bravo:
in 1.354

-Prey training leaves a black screen after the line "three nothing"
-Pred training still loops during scat scene
-Naga in castle area still lacking gameover - basement naga is fixed
luke1401
Participator

Postby silentfate » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:48 am

Qwaar37 wrote:It is impossible to progress from the farm after getting the witch, you cant deal with the matriarch because the building is pre-emtively on fire, negating entrance, because of this, you also cannot rest as you have no one to give food supplies to.

Fixed it

Also thank you I did try to make the characters ... brimming with personality.

ForgottenOne wrote:Alright from my experiences with this latest version there are some things broken still, unless its because I'm using older files I transferred over from 1.32 though I don't think that'd change much since it isn't that far back. The vore in the church still freezes after the scene but that was a recent addition so it may not be finished, Prey training is an infinite dialogue about trying to make the bunnygirl sleep with rubbing at least for me, the door to the apothecary still doesn't open unless that was intentional in the main district you start out in Serposia, the naga that complains about her wares has wrong pathing still when leaving the building, the burning farm building is a bug before you even fight the matriarch unless that was also intentional. There may be more but that's the bulk of what I've found so far outside of invisible non-collision walls but those are obvious.

Fixed the church scene and the prey scene. Most of my gameversions are pretty inter compatible the version number denotes compatibility ( anything from 1.2 forwards is compatible w/ present version at least in theory)
Only Hailey can get into the apothecary
The naga w/ the wrong pathing... which naga? I have around a dozen but I don't recall any of them leaving a building, so If you can give a little clarification, the naga's color or district I'll get that fixed.

FBnorman wrote:Please tell me that theres a fix for this problem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Tu7yFELdM

There is a fix for that problem.
Last edited by silentfate on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.354)

Postby silentfate » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:12 pm

luke1401 wrote:Impressively fast bug fixing bravo:
in 1.354

-Prey training leaves a black screen after the line "three nothing"
-Pred training still loops during scat scene
-Naga in castle area still lacking gameover - basement naga is fixed

the castle naga is fixed in 1.355
the other two should be fixed in 1.356 which I'm uploading unfortunately that's likely to be the last bug fix for the day.

Ok now that this is mostly working, What everyone can expect in 1.356..... I need more numbers
This expansion is the largest expansion of the game to date, and this game was already pretty huge. (yes I tried to do this along with the previous 1.3 version and yes it ballooned into epic proportions. no it still has a few things left before its finished.)
So I tried to make a town 2/3rds the size of Opelar, and failed miserably, it is instead about two times the size of Opelar... with 25 vore scenes (Not all are within the expanded city) you can expect 9/10 more depending on how you count.
You may ask why the wait, and it is a fair question. The answer is I'm waiting to see how many people can complete the assassination of Saofang. (The reason you are in Serposia) It can be completed but will it be completed well I'm going to have a beer and find out.
All (and any) stumbling blocks will be added as quest guidelines. However you will see different opportunities with each character.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.356)

Postby FBnorman » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:43 pm

FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.356)

Postby luke1401 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:19 pm

1.357(Edited):

- On the timed event he caravan doesn't disappear immediately after the timer runs out. This allowed me to walk through to the slave master who after I beat him I got a game over message and eaten by a caravan horse.
-After Aed eats the pimp there is an invisible thing blocking the door - possibly the red demon thing.
Last edited by luke1401 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luke1401
Participator

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.357)

Postby DjConnorJ » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:38 pm

Does anyone have a walkthrough or a guide of the game because i get lost and confused easily and walk into places im not supposed to be until a later time in the game meaning i end up breaking the game as it won't let me leave buildings and stuff
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby FBnorman » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:58 pm

another bug with a rubber wall :-(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeqw8VZWYLc
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby silentfate » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:58 pm

DjConnorJ wrote:Does anyone have a walkthrough or a guide of the game because i get lost and confused easily and walk into places im not supposed to be until a later time in the game meaning i end up breaking the game as it won't let me leave buildings and stuff

The game does have a built in quest guide. Also the game should prevent you from doing anything game breaking what issues were you having?

FBnorman wrote:another bug with a rubber wall :-(

That is not a glitch, however there are two issues with the timer and a fight not starting so I'll resolve those.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:22 am

My heart jumped abit when I saw an update to this.

Mustn't get my hopes too high though. I don't know how big the new update is.

Oh I ever do hope it is quite substantial... I'm sorry I seemed to be channeling a victorian erra Governess there for a second.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby viore » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:08 pm

how do you complete the assassination mission if even possble
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tira » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:44 pm

I can't put the succubi matriarch into the cell... Mother and kids found their rooms, but "Put into the cell - Yes" gives no effect on any of two cells
Tira
Somewhat familiar

Postby FBnorman » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:35 pm

silentfate wrote:
DjConnorJ wrote:Does anyone have a walkthrough or a guide of the game because i get lost and confused easily and walk into places im not supposed to be until a later time in the game meaning i end up breaking the game as it won't let me leave buildings and stuff

The game does have a built in quest guide. Also the game should prevent you from doing anything game breaking what issues were you having?

That is not a glitch, however there are two issues with the timer and a fight not starting so I'll resolve those.

the bad news about this bug is that i cant leave the room :-(
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby DjConnorJ » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:05 pm

silentfate wrote:

Basically i would walk into buildings and activate scenes i shouldn't be able to see yet like if i go into the prison and go to the far right to jump down into the hole thing the witch is apparently there even though i haven't met her yet stuff like that
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby FBnorman » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:51 am

i Think that is a glitch' because i cant leave the room that i saved my game in :-(
i dont want to start at level 0 all over again' just send me your email & i'll give you the saved game & you try & leave the room if you can?
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirov » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:52 am

Its seems I have found 2 bug :
I cant use the secret passage to return to base. And I cant seem to put the bunny girl in the prison. =(
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game