A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.357)

Postby silentfate » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:04 pm

viore wrote:how do you complete the assassination mission if even possble

There are three assassination attempts that can be undertaken These three allow you to complete the quest, however it is not guaranteed. There will be a fourth because overkill does not exist. I need to judge how powerful to make this fourth attempt. So it is possible and if you don't no big deal you will get one more chance. to execute a plot, you will need to use two different members of your party. one to find the opportunity another to exploit it. Dracilla is the only one whom can not find an opportunity at the moment.
Tira wrote:I can't put the succubi matriarch into the cell... Mother and kids found their rooms, but "Put into the cell - Yes" gives no effect on any of two cells

Fixed that
FBnorman wrote:
the bad news about this bug is that i cant leave the room :-(

I fixed that there is now an emergency exit at the begining marked by five pulsing stars
DjConnorJ wrote:
silentfate wrote:
DjConnorJ wrote:Does anyone have a walkthrough or a guide of the game because i get lost and confused easily and walk into places im not supposed to be until a later time in the game meaning i end up breaking the game as it won't let me leave buildings and stuff

The game does have a built in quest guide. Also the game should prevent you from doing anything game breaking what issues were you having?

FBnorman wrote:another bug with a rubber wall :-(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeqw8VZWYLc

That is not a glitch, however there are two issues with the timer and a fight not starting so I'll resolve those.

Basically i would walk into buildings and activate scenes i shouldn't be able to see yet like if i go into the prison and go to the far right to jump down into the hole thing the witch is apparently there even though i haven't met her yet stuff like that
Well that's a first I fixed that, are there any others that you encountered?
Azirov wrote:Its seems I have found 2 bug :
I cant use the secret passage to return to base. And I cant seem to put the bunny girl in the prison. =(

Fixed and caveat there is something you need to do first I'll add a hint to that
Spoiler: show
did you feed the succubus the inquisitor?
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Postby Kleon » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:28 pm

Can't remove the refugees from Opelar from inventory, which prevents me from enter Serposia.
Already tried talking to the princess twice, it worked before with another set of refugees but nothing happens this time.
Kleon
New to the forum

Postby Azirov » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:37 pm

The switch to store the bunny girl still does not activate (yes I gave the priest to the succubus)
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby viore » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:34 pm

i cant do the mercehant empti becuse when over i talk to the naga it jsutsay she looks supsis and when ever i talk the dragon in the room was just twicths
Last edited by viore on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby viore » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:45 am

when aed talks to the cat girl witch the game gets stuck in the scene were she walk back in
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tira » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:59 pm

And now I can't use the way in the forest after talking to a fairy (battle with trio). And I'm pretty sure there are only two possible small joints on the south
Tira
Somewhat familiar

Postby nbe21 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:57 am

So do you ever get the prince back after the bunny runs off with him or is he digested?
nbe21
Been posting for a bit

Postby darknessblades » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:04 pm

how can i capture enemy's?
darknessblades
Participator

Postby luke1401 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:56 am

I think I almost have the assassination plot figured out.

I have done the parts with the fish man and the collapsing building.

But I am having an issue with the 3rd plot. I found the wine merchant - do I need the catgirl witch for the next part as if so the game freezes up when aed reenters the room when speaking to her and she doesnt show up for my other party members (I get some text when I speak to the empty space but no gameover)
luke1401
Participator

Postby viore » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:08 pm

I do not know were to find the wine or how to make the building collapse can any one tell me how or show me
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby FBnorman » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:07 pm

Where do i go after i kill the 2 ogre guards thats protecting the giant snake woman?
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheToxicKing » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:50 pm

stupid question but how do i store food i already went past the limit in my inventory so i hope i didnt lose much
TheToxicKing
New to the forum

Postby viore » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Talk to the leady you saved from the farm once the town is out of food
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby silentfate » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:09 am

Kleon wrote:Can't remove the refugees from Opelar from inventory, which prevents me from enter Serposia.
Already tried talking to the princess twice, it worked before with another set of refugees but nothing happens this time.

I've re written the lines that deal with how refugees are handled It will be out in the next mini update sometime tomorrow
Azirov wrote:The switch to store the bunny girl still does not activate (yes I gave the priest to the succubus)

Ah i see she is being removed from inventory and not displaying, I'll fix that.
viore wrote:i cant do the mercehant empti becuse when over i talk to the naga it jsutsay she looks supsis and when ever i talk the dragon in the room was just twicths

I'll add clues as for what to do next, however
You need three clues, two can be found by Hailey two ( counting the dragon as a clue) can be found by Yarin

viore wrote:when aed talks to the cat girl witch the game gets stuck in the scene were she walk back in

I'll fix that.
Tira wrote:And now I can't use the way in the forest after talking to a fairy (battle with trio). And I'm pretty sure there are only two possible small joints on the south

I'll add a fix for that and a debugger, you will need to use the North entrance.
nbe21 wrote:So do you ever get the prince back after the bunny runs off with him or is he digested?

You don't need to worry about him in the game at the moment..... interpret that however you like.
darknessblades wrote:how can i capture enemy's?

Orcs can be capture by raiding the training camp,near Kantosie, you must defeat the entire event, it is very difficult. Plot points will also yield prisoners from time to time. When you advance sufficiently far along the plot, you can ransom them

luke1401 wrote:I think I almost have the assassination plot figured out.

I have done the parts with the fish man and the collapsing building.

But I am having an issue with the 3rd plot. I found the wine merchant - do I need the catgirl witch for the next part as if so the game freezes up when aed reenters the room when speaking to her and she doesnt show up for my other party members (I get some text when I speak to the empty space but no gameover)

Close... very very close...
You do neeed Aed but she executes the plot, by now Hailey has found it, You need Aed to mix poison for you in the Merchant's district. Investigate one of the tents enjoy a light lunch and make some poison I'm going to add a direct clue to that with the catgirl witch because it works and I should have. However Hailey can find ways< yes plural to strengthen the poison. If you get both ways you will almost certainly kill Saofang, unless this is your first attempt in which case you will net 6-7 of his guards. combined with at least two from the fishman plot and at least two from the building collapsing ( you can get up to four on either however the games random chance-er-ators may be unkind.) There will be one final attempt for assassination available before well. we are getting ahead here.

viore wrote:I do not know were to find the wine or how to make the building collapse can any one tell me how or show me
I explained the wine in the spoiler above the building one
Talk to any guard in the poor district as a certain member of your party. (hint each party member finds one plot except Dracilla every Party member initiates a plot except Yarin. The plot will involve the only two story building along the main road in the poor district.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby silentfate » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:15 am

FBnorman wrote:Where do i go after i kill the 2 ogre guards thats protecting the giant snake woman?

Wait a week then you will see a centaur who will take you in and out, make

TheToxicKing wrote:stupid question but how do i store food i already went past the limit in my inventory so i hope i didnt lose much
sure you have no refugees or prisoners.

There are no stupid questions just things I did not explain clearly enough. After liberate the farm ( the only thing you can attack right off the bat. you need to settle the humans you rescue. You can talk to the woman in the bar to store food. either one piece at a time or store all. I'll try and clarify that in the next update

Ok now tomorrow I'll be attaching the rest of the rich district, minus the assassination plot. (it is there just hidden for the moment.) That said its five-six vore scenes will be available.

This is what is coming next I'm not putting any eta other than soon and a while
Serposia's aqautic zone and royal sector soon Mapped partially sprite & written
Two mini quests that will assist with large populations soon written, mapped
Stringara seperate city that will play a role along with Serposia in the seige of Opelar. a while mapped
Progress in the Seige of Opelar now you may ask why did you build two entire cities, and forget yhe first one? well I didn't Serposia and Stringara will either make the siege of Opelar extremely hard or extremely easy depending on if you complete the quests for the city (saofang's assasination, and resolving stringara's election crisis. ) The siege of Opelar has three phases the southern war, which involves isolating the city from any allies, and depleting its garrison. Then is the siege where you reduce and starve out the defenders. Finally is the assault, which I hope is self explanatory. a while
Random events. Every time you rest after a certian point random events will occur where you can lose or gain based on a snap choice. a while

This is the plan of things to come any comments let them be know... and thanks to everyone who has reported a bug, I know this update had more than its fair share.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby viore » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:08 am

What do I do the second time entering opelar
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby luke1401 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:13 am

silentfate wrote:Close... very very close...
You do neeed Aed but she executes the plot, by now Hailey has found it, You need Aed to mix poison for you in the Merchant's district. Investigate one of the tents enjoy a light lunch and make some poison I'm going to add a direct clue to that with the catgirl witch because it works and I should have. However Hailey can find ways< yes plural to strengthen the poison. If you get both ways you will almost certainly kill Saofang, unless this is your first attempt in which case you will net 6-7 of his guards. combined with at least two from the fishman plot and at least two from the building collapsing ( you can get up to four on either however the games random chance-er-ators may be unkind.) There will be one final attempt for assassination available before well. we are getting ahead here.

Thanks. but-
The only tent I can enter as Aed in the merchants district is the weapon seller behind the building where you get your permit. Also the large white building at the back of the merchants district traps me in the doorway when I try to enter.
luke1401
Participator

Postby silentfate » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:22 am

viore wrote:What do I do the second time entering opelar

Anything you did not do the first time around.
luke1401 wrote:
silentfate wrote:Close... very very close...

Thanks. but-
The only tent I can enter as Aed in the merchants district is the weapon seller behind the building where you get your permit. Also the large white building at the back of the merchants district traps me in the doorway when I try to enter.

It is the far right tent first row above the wooden building, one right from the battle orc. You will need to hit enter, i'll fix that to player touch, On the off chance that does not work, take a step back in any direction face the dirt space directly below and hit enter . There are no restrictions on the transfer so any character can enter
Last edited by silentfate on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby eeveerocks1000 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:30 am

i know this has probably been asked,

but how do i get the prince back from the bunny girl?
eeveerocks1000
Somewhat familiar

Postby eeveerocks1000 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:38 am

and also the camp thats supposed to be the training camp does not work when interacted with

never mind i got it
Last edited by eeveerocks1000 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
eeveerocks1000
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game