A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Postby duster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:57 pm

god damn that was it?
i feel stupid.
duster
Been posting for a bit

Postby duster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:38 pm

i'm stuck again... where can i find the wine merchant?
duster
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amnael » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:28 pm

duster wrote:i'm stuck again... where can i find the wine merchant?

As far as i have heared the line is buged and cannot be completed ~ anyhow ~
Spoiler: show
The wine merchant is currently in the long row of buildings ~ you have to walk all the way left and down pass the bunny girl. Once you are all the way down there is a house with some stairs to it. If you stand under the stairs and press enter you get in the house where the merchant is. Exit is bugged though cause you end up all the way back right.
The region of interest is under the poor district ~
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby duster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:30 pm

thanks.
duster
Been posting for a bit

Postby luke1401 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:13 pm

duster wrote:god damn that was it?
i feel stupid.

I am sure you don't feel half as dumb as those of us who spent several hours on a methodical search pattern only to realize it was the one untried party member in the one building she can reach that was the solution :oops:
luke1401
Participator

Postby duster » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:54 pm

i guess so.
btw does anyone know where i can get the pred and prey training thing?
duster
Been posting for a bit

Postby avluvus » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Anyone found how to get around this one?
- After Aed eats the pimp there is an invisible thing blocking the door - possibly the red demon thing.
avluvus
New to the forum

Postby Kurczak48 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:50 am

Where is that succubus which eats priest? o-o
And can some1 simply write a point-by-point walkthrought of Serposia assasination...? I'm at "3rd attempt" with building collapsed and bow given...and no matter what I'm unable to progress with Harley/Aed part...Merchant found/Harley talked with him, cat witch found, tent found/succubus eaten...and there is no further progress...? From what I read some people went further but...how?
Kurczak48
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hooligan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:23 am

Is the link for this game in the first post up to date? I can't get the Refugees from the monster town out of my inventory. Reading through the thread and people were talking about talking to the Princess twice, that doesn't work. Tried talking to everyone in town and nothing. Is there a way to get them out of my inventory or should I get start over and not buy any extra humans and just buy the ones I need to get through the towns quests?
My commission and gift art can be found here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kazumikitty/
Hooligan
Somewhat familiar

Postby sithman91 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:45 am

I need help with the wine assassination try...what do I do?
sithman91
New to the forum

Postby LPWolfiLP » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:43 am

Would mind to do someone a list what to do in the second big city..with the assination..to silly to find it qwq
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amnael » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:07 pm

LPWolfiLP wrote:Would mind to do someone a list what to do in the second big city..with the assination..to silly to find it qwq

Can only try to remember but maybe it helps x3
Spoiler: show
1. In the merchant area with the tents you can buy a bow. If you talk to one of the fishmen thingies in front of the house with Yarin it should give you the option to give him the bow so he can attack a convoy.
2. If you go to the poor district with Dracilla you can enter a house near the mainstreet. There will be a blinking star showing some interaction. (Dont know if you have to analyse it first with Hailey)
Some of my guesses: I think you can poision the wine with Aed but im not sure if it was actually implemented yet.
Other than that dunno x3
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby LPWolfiLP » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:00 am

I need for the bow the murder quest done right?
Meeh xD
I don't get how to finish it..I spoke to all there and anything I could steal or take x-x
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katievore1 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:05 am

I spoke to everyone in the merchant's district trying to find a trade permit, so I could get a bow for the fish merchant. I tried entering all the tents, but there are only three I can enter. One of the entrances is buggy. I had to spin around in a cirlce and spam the enter button to get into the succubus tent. I got Aed to enter the one with the succubus and ate her, then I got a red scale in another and had Hailey talk to the Tengu about the murders. I also had Aed swallow the pimp in the poor district, but I can't figure out what to do now. I never found the wine merchant and I'm not sure when I would need to talk to her. Also, I've had the bunny girl prisoner for a while. I'm in Serposia now and I still periodically go back to Kantosie and try to deposit her in the prison. I fed the inquisitor to the succubus prisoner and I keep hitting enter in front of the stone to deposit prisoners, but nothing happens. I tried before feeding the inquisitor and after. I also tried talking to the guard, but he keeps repeating old dialog. I love this game so much and I want to keep playing, but it's hard to figure out where to go next and I spend hours wandering around. The quest journal frequently won't update and tell me where to go next, and it can get pretty frustrating. I wish there was a guide or that the game was a little more intuitive. There's a lot of open space on the maps and it's easy to get lost. I occasionally get stuck in a building entrance. I really like the idea of pred and prey training and I wish I could deposit the bunny girl to start it. I would love to have Yarin being able to vore with pred skills because I prefer male preds. The female preds in this game are great too, but I was hoping to see some M/f vore or CV by this point in the game. I think there were two male NPC's that vore you, but neither has scat and it would be nice if there were some with character graphics or an event, like the cat girl in Opelar or Jikula's wife. Jikula mentions sending you through his digestive tract as part of his ruse and that was pretty hot, but if he feels threatened in your first encounter it's his wife that eats you. Will there be more Male preds in this game? Other than difficulty figuring out where to go, and a few minor bugs here and there, it's a great game and I can't wait til it get's another update.
Katievore1
New to the forum

Postby Learle » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:26 pm

Hooligan wrote:Is the link for this game in the first post up to date? I can't get the Refugees from the monster town out of my inventory. Reading through the thread and people were talking about talking to the Princess twice, that doesn't work. Tried talking to everyone in town and nothing. Is there a way to get them out of my inventory or should I get start over and not buy any extra humans and just buy the ones I need to get through the towns quests?

I had the same problem.

Though it worked as soon as i killed the griffon, returned to town through the secret forest route (during which i encountered a bunch of knights whom i defeated) and talked to the princess triggering a yes/no choice.

if it helps i kept to the right hand side of the forest
Learle
New to the forum

Postby deman » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:02 am

I captured the bunny girl and put her in the cell with the succubus. she ate the succubus but is now no where to be found in the cell
deman
Been posting for a bit

Postby cupholder69 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:28 pm

Not sure if this is a bug but it would only let me put the bunny girl in the cell while the succubus was digesting the inquisitor and would not let me after the succubus pushed him out. Also are we suppose to find out what happened to the female knight? I was curious cause I give her to one of my companions then it just goes to the nun and the I'll update you later.
cupholder69
New to the forum

Postby cupholder69 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Ok bugs I think I have found so far unless they aren't coded or I'm missing something.

1.) The second time I do prey training I go through the distraction scene and before it ends it says I entered the intestines but on the screen I'm still in the stomach, can't click on anything, and sometimes go through walls.
2.) After fish man scene I can't find anything else on the murder but I can talk to a dragon but that reveals nothing to the quest.
3.) The big tent in the market seems glitched as when I enter I become stuck in the door way.
4.) The fatal scene with the bunny in the bar still ends as is I survived but with the game stuck in place.

This is what I have found so far, please let me know if I'm just missing something.
cupholder69
New to the forum

Postby eurugoll » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:59 am

Hi everyone. I've some problems; I can't store the bunny girl in the cell (inquisitor part have been done long time ago), plus the guiding star isn't really accurate ^^''.
eurugoll
Been posting for a bit

Postby cyrushart » Sat May 06, 2017 8:33 pm

new bug found cant blow up the bridge with bombs i dont know if i accidentally got them to soon cuse the bomb out post reopens you get them and if you talk to guy again they disappear also the part with wine is not working the shop keep saids wont sell to humans with aed and with main it saids they dont have enough so main saids maybe aed can help with that then doesnt do nothing when you talk to her with aed also been t tent with succbi with aed nothing no start no place to click . cat witch girl does glitch game locks up. so three bugs found
cyrushart
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game