A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Postby luke1401 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:41 am

silentfate wrote:
viore wrote:What do I do the second time entering opelar

Anything you did not do the first time around.
luke1401 wrote:
silentfate wrote:Close... very very close...
Spoiler: show
You do neeed Aed but she executes the plot, by now Hailey has found it, You need Aed to mix poison for you in the Merchant's district. Investigate one of the tents enjoy a light lunch and make some poison I'm going to add a direct clue to that with the catgirl witch because it works and I should have. However Hailey can find ways< yes plural to strengthen the poison. If you get both ways you will almost certainly kill Saofang, unless this is your first attempt in which case you will net 6-7 of his guards. combined with at least two from the fishman plot and at least two from the building collapsing ( you can get up to four on either however the games random chance-er-ators may be unkind.) There will be one final attempt for assassination available before well. we are getting ahead here.

Thanks. but-
The only tent I can enter as Aed in the merchants district is the weapon seller behind the building where you get your permit. Also the large white building at the back of the merchants district traps me in the doorway when I try to enter.

It is the far right tent first row above the wooden building, one right from the battle orc. You will need to hit enter, i'll fix that to player touch, On the off chance that does not work, take a step back in any direction face the dirt space directly below and hit enter . There are no restrictions on the transfer so any character can enter

I had to hit the dirt straight below - thanks
luke1401
Participator

Postby viore » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:27 pm

When I enter the tent as ead there is nothing to interact with to mix the poison
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheToxicKing » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:44 pm

i have no idea where to go in the assassination mission i talk to everyone in the merchant district with everyone and finished the murder quest and in the quest guide where it says a fishman could help he just says the same stuff. already surfed through this thread, but didnt find anything on the fishman just what happens after
TheToxicKing
New to the forum

Postby silentfate » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:43 pm

viore wrote:When I enter the tent as ead there is nothing to interact with to mix the poison

You need to interact with some one in the tent first and this is a vore game

TheToxicKing wrote:i have no idea where to go in the assassination mission i talk to everyone in the merchant district with everyone and finished the murder quest and in the quest guide where it says a fishman could help he just says the same stuff. already surfed through this thread, but didnt find anything on the fishman just what happens after

You need to have a certain item the fishman mentions to you as Yarin, and have it in your inventory as Hailey.

I'll clue that in a bit better.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby viore » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:18 am

Did that and still nothing
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby viore » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:27 am

So I will say it again when I enter the tent as ead and eat the succubus the is still nothing to interact with to mix the poison.
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby luke1401 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:04 am

viore wrote:So I will say it again when I enter the tent as ead and eat the succubus the is still nothing to interact with to mix the poison.

Same issue here. Tried exiting and reentering the district as well. There is no star to interact with and I tried using enter on as many areas of the tent as I could reach to no avail.
luke1401
Participator

Postby viore » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:59 pm

I think i see the problem with the poison mission the is nothing in the program to tell it the you talk with the wine merchant at least that is what I think is happening
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby luke1401 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:10 pm

viore wrote:I think i see the problem with the poison mission the is nothing in the program to tell it the you talk with the wine merchant at least that is what I think is happening

press enter to enter the building. Chatting as Haily gives you a spiel about how Aed can help. Still getting naught with the post-noming merchant succubus.
luke1401
Participator

Postby viore » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Great and all but all ready did that and the problem remain I can even talk to the merchet more the 1time as Hailey and get the I wonder if ead text every time with out fail
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby viore » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:03 pm

So will say again what is probably happen the program is not getting the message that you talked to the merchant when in reality you really did the event is not fully resolving
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby viore » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:20 am

What do I do if I got eaten by the cherma and how do I do that
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby viore » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:23 am

But despite all the problems and question I ask good game
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amnael » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:15 am

Heh did get a lot better over the time x3
really enjoy searching for ways to get eaten <.<;
Is there actually a way to finish the Naga assasin quest as of yet ? It kinda seems to bug out everytime you get to the catgirl witch ... also even when she is not there she eats you if you check the table lol
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby viore » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:29 am

Kind of you see there is a way programed in but there is a bug that prevents you from progressing in it
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby nbe21 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:52 pm

So I take it that what happens to the price just is not in the game yet?
nbe21
Been posting for a bit

Postby dusterrr » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:17 pm

anyone stuck after killing the two ogres that protect the naga?
can't progress any further because i can't get the refugees out from my inventory.

EDIT*:also,if someone would be kind to tell me where i can find the pred training ground?
dusterrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby duster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:01 am

fixed the problem with the refugees.
duster
Been posting for a bit

Postby duster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:09 am

think i found a bug. i can't activate the collapsed building.
i talked to all of the guards with yarin hailey and aed.
nothing happens.
duster
Been posting for a bit

Postby luke1401 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:39 am

Once you have talked to the guards as Aed you need to go into the building that is dilapidated inside with a certain party member

hint: you have a 4th party member you haven't mentioned.
luke1401
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game