A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Postby ass » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:35 pm

try to degub the game a bit but need some file from older version and if i get the ok from the creater might post them
ass
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:44 am

I miss this game.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ass » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:57 am

can any one drop a link or somthing to one of the old version
ass
New to the forum

Postby scar1face1 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:53 am

Does anyone know how to complete the first plot in seriposa (the whodunit quest?)
Do i need to defeat the dragoness and if i do how do i do that as she always destroys me
scar1face1
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:45 am

scar1face1 wrote:Does anyone know how to complete the first plot in seriposa (the whodunit quest?)
Do i need to defeat the dragoness and if i do how do i do that as she always destroys me

I can't even get there anyway, stuck on this bit:

There's no one to talk to save for enemy camps, and the "War Camp" next to a forest cannot be cleared, three enemies will always stay no matter how many times I kill them.

Edit: Have to get the dryad, then you can interact with the forest south. Left side has the ice enemy lady. Once I got to opelar though I'm stuck, all of the "mini quest" options give no text at all.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby nnnddt » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:39 am

Hi !
I have questions : How did you get to Opelar a second time (Jikula don't want coming back here anymore) ?
So, how do you do for the poison ? It's still impossible to do ?
Someone already go through this plot with the wine ?
Is the game dead ?

Observation : The bunny come to my jail even before i meet her.

Ty for your answers !
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vennaya » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:07 am

Im...not sure what was going through the developers head when they designed the "you need food to rest system".
Im basically stuck right after getting the witch in my party. Why? Because the game give you THREE potions, and no other means of healing yourself - You cant rest unless you get food, i cant get food unless i fight. Im stuck with one party member dead and one on 20 health, with no way to restore it outside of somehow winning a fight with only one party member on 20 health.

Im not sure if the developer is still working on this game, but until this obvious problem is fixed i would not recommend it.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:04 am

Well, for some reason the file extraction is breaking halfway anyway, soooo... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Turbotowns
???

Postby cheese130 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:55 am

Turbotowns wrote:Well, for some reason the file extraction is breaking halfway anyway, soooo... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what program are you using 'cause WINRAR tends to crash/break when extracting bigger files
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:49 am

I HAVE 7Zip, but it doesn't seem to be using a compressed file, it's an .exe
Turbotowns
???

Postby cheese130 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

Turbotowns wrote:I HAVE 7Zip, but it doesn't seem to be using a compressed file, it's an .exe

oh! yes it seems to be an .exe file ^^;
im so used to the fact that like 99% of these types of games are compressed to either .ZIP or .RAR
should check things before posting :lol:
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby stebetojas » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:30 am

hello i entered in this big tent and stuck https://imgur.com/a/9unCpVo
stebetojas
New to the forum

Postby Torbin » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:38 pm

Would someone who has gotten to pred training please dm me a copy of their save game I’ve restarted twice trying to figure this out. :/ ty
Torbin
New to the forum

Postby CastleCrashing » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:36 pm

I've recently gotten into this game, and I've run into a bit of dilemma. After gaining access to Opelar and walking around for some time, I've gathered I'm supposed to get the slaves and exchange them for miniquest rewards, like the book and prototype weapon. The only problem is, I can't get into the place, and none of the NPCs (which I'm pretty sure is all of them) I've talked to will grant me access. I know I must be missing something, and any help would be greatly appreciated!
CastleCrashing
New to the forum

Postby Ayra42 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:54 pm

Torbin wrote:Would someone who has gotten to pred training please dm me a copy of their save game I’ve restarted twice trying to figure this out. :/ ty

Same here I’ve tried finding for days in naught, it would really kind of anyone who has unlocked that part
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tomfoolery » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:36 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:Same here I’ve tried finding for days in naught, it would really kind of anyone who has unlocked that part

iirc the correct path to unlock it is to have done the Bunny belly dancer sequence in town, and the cupcake(?) Bunny in your infiltration mission. The one where you can swap around who you play as. That Bunny is just the one downstairs in your inn. It's a bit buggy, so good luck. After THAT, you need to unlock the secret rebel base with the footsteps leading into it. Third Bunny in the broken house on the right eats you and since you have practice with them, you escape and capture her. I think they eat the succubus too when you put them together? After that you can unlock it after you talk to one of your teammates about training. Choose between Pred or Prey training. Maybe. It was awhile ago.

So yeah, do the bunny scenes is how it's meant to go. I think I glitched mine out of sequence though, so no promises.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:08 pm

Huh, I’ll try but I think I was blocked somewhere before because I don’t remember encountering any bunny girl, in any case I’ll get back to you, thanks tho
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby ptbptb » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:39 am

So, how do you raid places? I've reached the places and it says things like (Raidable 4) but I don't actually know how to start a raid.
[EDIT] Do you just attack the caravans?
ptbptb
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:33 pm

Tomfoolery wrote:
Zbeubyx wrote:Same here I’ve tried finding for days in naught, it would really kind of anyone who has unlocked that part

iirc the correct path to unlock it is to have done the Bunny belly dancer sequence in town, and the cupcake(?) Bunny in your infiltration mission. The one where you can swap around who you play as. That Bunny is just the one downstairs in your inn. It's a bit buggy, so good luck. After THAT, you need to unlock the secret rebel base with the footsteps leading into it. Third Bunny in the broken house on the right eats you and since you have practice with them, you escape and capture her. I think they eat the succubus too when you put them together? After that you can unlock it after you talk to one of your teammates about training. Choose between Pred or Prey training. Maybe. It was awhile ago.

So yeah, do the bunny scenes is how it's meant to go. I think I glitched mine out of sequence though, so no promises.

back to it and i have no idea how to trigger this scene, for instance i have just freed the master theif Yarin and convinced the dryad to join my party, now i must find serpantia? (i can't find the place tho)
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby 97Starlet » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:39 pm

Actually the most bugged game i've seen. If you do ANYTHING out of order you'll softlock. Literally have to babysit the quest tab to make sure you haven't missed anything. Looks like the person programming have not implemented ANY safety mechanisms whatsoever. Good game, impossible to enjoy due to increasingly annoying grind, bugs and unrewarding mechanics.
97Starlet
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game