A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Postby Tuubu » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:12 am

EloquentOrc wrote:
Tuubu wrote:I know it very old,but I just play recently and how i pass guard checkpoint it so hard and where I can find more potion

Not sure which guard checkpoint you are talking about, but have you been to the port city Kantosie? If not, just keep going right until you find it.

South of it there is a war camp with lots of weak enemies, which I found the easiest way to grind levels in the early game.

where is it?I only see some tent and caravan(there still too strong),and what i can do with the port city
Tuubu
New to the forum

Postby EloquentOrc » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:57 pm

The port city is basically your home base. You can sleep there, which will allow you to heal between battles. It also gives you quests to complete.

The war camp is the place with lots of tents. There are a lot of orcs that you can fight. Go back to the port and heal when you can't take any more damage. Rinse and repeat. Not very exciting, but eventually you will get strong enough to take on stronger opponents.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tuubu » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:34 am

Where i can sleep?which house I see Inn but i can't reach bed
Edit:I know now
But new question how I can restore food and now I rescue the lady and child from farm now they are in my inventory how I use them
Tuubu
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:54 pm

Can we possibly get a guide for the game?
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby EmphasisonMayo » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:00 am

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ldstw3t ... x.exe/file
For some reason, I did a bunch of shenanigans to pull this game from the void and fixed a huge chunk of bugs. While it's not completely fixed, it's fixed enough to actually function without random crashes or the occasional softlock. There's still bugs galore so do be aware.
Also in the spirit of the thread, I made a lil guide in the main town to help with the game. It doesn't fully cover everything in depth, but it should give you a solid enough foundation to decide where to go. If people are still struggling with a section, I can make an individual guide.
There's also a fair amount of 'debugging' buttons throughout the game if you want to skip the traditional gameplay, the main one being a plaque in teh beginning of the game (mandatory DOOM reference and all) and others in the Kantosie Town Hall. Otherwise, it's adding prisoners to the jail, teleporting across the map, flipping settings, or gameplay skips. If you teleport randomly, you probably found one of my spots. I think I left some spots more visible than others if they were helpful.
Last thing, I would recommend saving often. Pretty good game, but can suffer from sudden death or weird jumps in difficulty. If people would like, I might be able to continue the game in my spare time, or just put in sound effects that are oddly missing
tl;dr: me fixy old game, made a guide, broke it a lil, and shipped it out.
Also, if this is against the rules, please lmk. The creator apparently has been missing since 2016 so I figured no one would mind if I fixed an abandoned game. aight peace
EmphasisonMayo
New to the forum

Postby Lucent » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:20 am

Thanks for fixing up the game! Especially the assassination plot town.
Lucent
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:28 am

EmphasisonMayo wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ldstw3t7ewy1jy/A_Vore_Dawn_Bugfix.exe/file
For some reason, I did a bunch of shenanigans to pull this game from the void and fixed a huge chunk of bugs. While it's not completely fixed, it's fixed enough to actually function without random crashes or the occasional softlock. There's still bugs galore so do be aware.
Also in the spirit of the thread, I made a lil guide in the main town to help with the game. It doesn't fully cover everything in depth, but it should give you a solid enough foundation to decide where to go. If people are still struggling with a section, I can make an individual guide.
There's also a fair amount of 'debugging' buttons throughout the game if you want to skip the traditional gameplay, the main one being a plaque in teh beginning of the game (mandatory DOOM reference and all) and others in the Kantosie Town Hall. Otherwise, it's adding prisoners to the jail, teleporting across the map, flipping settings, or gameplay skips. If you teleport randomly, you probably found one of my spots. I think I left some spots more visible than others if they were helpful.
Last thing, I would recommend saving often. Pretty good game, but can suffer from sudden death or weird jumps in difficulty. If people would like, I might be able to continue the game in my spare time, or just put in sound effects that are oddly missing
Also, if this is against the rules, please lmk. The creator apparently has been missing since 2016 so I figured no one would mind if I fixed an abandoned game. aight peace

For what it is, it's already great that you managed to do some bug fixes. If you can add even more to it, it's all the better honestly, considering how untapped potential this game has.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheGameguy » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:04 am

The paper despawns in the catgirl before you can read it. What do you do?
TheGameguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:19 pm

well I was certainly hoping that someone would pick this up for at least a bugfix, and now my hopes have been founded. Well done lad.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby alexott2121 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:39 am

I can't do the knight interrogation, as soon as I talk to the sleeping guards at the tower, they disappear. And then I cant enter the tower either, not sure if that's important. But I can't conduct an interrogation, what do I do?
alexott2121
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmphasisonMayo » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:29 am

TheGameguy wrote:The paper despawns in the catgirl before you can read it. What do you do?

If you mean the bunny girl in Opelar, that one is my bad. Was trying to improve the second+ runs which ended up breaking the first run. When the screen shakes left, head into the intestines. When it shakes right, head back towards the stomach. As long as you're keeping track, the mini game should just be pretty straight forward of running forwards and backwards. Does appear to be a game breaking bug so I will try to update by the end of today.
alexott2121 wrote:I can't do the knight interrogation, as soon as I talk to the sleeping guards at the tower, they disappear. And then I cant enter the tower either, not sure if that's important. But I can't conduct an interrogation, what do I do?

You have to head to the Kantosie Jail and walk over to the pit entrance on the right. It should autoplay a scene once you walk up with the right prisoners. Afterwards it's just a hop, skip, and a jump in the Bad pit to uncovering the next plot point.
Spoiler: show
Now, hypothetically of course, if you can't/don't want to find the various prisoners, it would appear that someone has thrown every prisoner into various boxes in the jail. Oh, the monsterity!
These are just here for debugging but it will allow you to find all of the prisoners with none of the work.

If anyone else has found bugs that break the experience, it'd be pretty cool if you threw the deets in here or my DMs. Aiming to upload a slightly more fixed fix by the end of tonight so... *finger-guns*
EmphasisonMayo
New to the forum

Postby Asafen » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:49 pm

The bunny girl's screen doesn't shake at all for me, so I've got no idea what to do at this point.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheGameguy » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:37 pm

Asafen wrote:The bunny girl's screen doesn't shake at all for me, so I've got no idea what to do at this point.

It doesnt shake for me either
TheGameguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby feauxen » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:07 pm

Seriously what the hell is up with these fairies. They attack with magic, which means Aed's broken defense is worthless, and I simply cannot kill them all before they kill me. It doesn't help that each fairy is a different fight so there's no way to heal the damage they do after Aed ices them. I mean, I can stick around to try to heal the damage in combat, but that's just asking for a party wipe.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:01 am

EmphasisonMayo wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ldstw3t7ewy1jy/A_Vore_Dawn_Bugfix.exe/file

If the creator has disappeared, then you might as well get to work on fixing bugs and maybe continuing the game. Should probably start a new thread as well, call it something like "A Vore Dawn: Day of Continuation". Sorry, it's the only thing I could think of on such short notice. Then whenever there are more bug fixes or new things added the first post can be edited every so often. Gulp Quest has been restarted at least twice, so I don't think it's against the rules to pick up a seemingly abandoned game and keep working on it. I did it once myself and now have a finished script for what was an abandoned visual novel, so do what I said and you should be fine.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EmphasisonMayo » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:20 am

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ggdtwzgr ... x.exe/file
Okay, this *should* make the game run better. If nothing else, it should fix the bunny girl issue and give a little more warp locations in the scat tower.
wariodude128 wrote:If the creator has disappeared, then you might as well get to work on fixing bugs and maybe continuing the game. Should probably start a new thread as well, call it something like "A Vore Dawn: Day of Continuation". Sorry, it's the only thing I could think of on such short notice. Then whenever there are more bug fixes or new things added the first post can be edited every so often. Gulp Quest has been restarted at least twice, so I don't think it's against the rules to pick up a seemingly abandoned game and keep working on it. I did it once myself and now have a finished script for what was an abandoned visual novel, so do what I said and you should be fine.

If I do end up continuing the game, that's most likely what I'll do, if not try to remake in MV. But with a new semester starting, I'm not trying to get anyone's hopes up in seeing fat amounts of progress, if at all.
feauxen wrote: Seriously what the hell is up with these fairies. They attack with magic, which means Aed's broken defense is worthless, and I simply cannot kill them all before they kill me. It doesn't help that each fairy is a different fight so there's no way to heal the damage they do after Aed ices them. I mean, I can stick around to try to heal the damage in combat, but that's just asking for a party wipe.

In order to get past the fairies, I went and grinded the war camp next to the forest for like an hour. It worked pretty well but was a lot of effort for a random VGame. Thus the BOOST Hailey can get at the beginning and the various stat boosts to each character was created for the second bugfix run.
As always, lemme know if there's a game breaking bug like the bunny girl. I'll probably be lurking somewhere sometime.
EmphasisonMayo
New to the forum

Postby CastleCrashing » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:01 am

EmphasisonMayo wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/file/ggdtwzgrh5mcdyj/A+Vore+Dawn+Bugfix.exe/file
Okay, this *should* make the game run better. If nothing else, it should fix the bunny girl issue and give a little more warp locations in the scat tower.
wariodude128 wrote:If the creator has disappeared, then you might as well get to work on fixing bugs and maybe continuing the game. Should probably start a new thread as well, call it something like "A Vore Dawn: Day of Continuation". Sorry, it's the only thing I could think of on such short notice. Then whenever there are more bug fixes or new things added the first post can be edited every so often. Gulp Quest has been restarted at least twice, so I don't think it's against the rules to pick up a seemingly abandoned game and keep working on it. I did it once myself and now have a finished script for what was an abandoned visual novel, so do what I said and you should be fine.

If I do end up continuing the game, that's most likely what I'll do, if not try to remake in MV. But with a new semester starting, I'm not trying to get anyone's hopes up in seeing fat amounts of progress, if at all.
feauxen wrote: Seriously what the hell is up with these fairies. They attack with magic, which means Aed's broken defense is worthless, and I simply cannot kill them all before they kill me. It doesn't help that each fairy is a different fight so there's no way to heal the damage they do after Aed ices them. I mean, I can stick around to try to heal the damage in combat, but that's just asking for a party wipe.

In order to get past the fairies, I went and grinded the war camp next to the forest for like an hour. It worked pretty well but was a lot of effort for a random VGame. Thus the BOOST Hailey can get at the beginning and the various stat boosts to each character was created for the second bugfix run.
As always, lemme know if there's a game breaking bug like the bunny girl. I'll probably be lurking somewhere sometime.

Is the only requirement to apply this fix replacing the original rpgroj2 file with the new one? If so, it doesn't appear to have done anything, at least in regards to the bunnygirl scene. I tried it with a fresh save as well, and that didn't appear to do anything.
CastleCrashing
New to the forum

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:50 am

EmphasisonMayo wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/file/ggdtwzgrh5mcdyj/A+Vore+Dawn+Bugfix.exe/file

The fix link is there but the old one leads to an empty page for me
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheGameguy » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:40 pm

CastleCrashing wrote:

Is the only requirement to apply this fix replacing the original rpgroj2 file with the new one? If so, it doesn't appear to have done anything, at least in regards to the bunnygirl scene. I tried it with a fresh save as well, and that didn't appear to do anything.

It didnt work for me either
TheGameguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby EmphasisonMayo » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:06 pm

https://www.mediafire.com/file/idja4i7e ... x.exe/file
Don't know why it broke, but this one should actually work.
EmphasisonMayo
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game