Vore Palace (M/M) yaoi game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What kind of vore do you guys want???

Oral
25%
Cock
32%
Anal
22%
Tail
6%
Breast
6%
Footplay?
5%
Other
3%

Total votes : 1545

Re: Vore Palace (M/M) yaoi game

Postby Fishman9182 » Thu May 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Just wondering...is it possible to beat Kuromaru? I keep thinking I'm missing something...or is he just that hard?
Anyway love this game and can't wait for future updates :)
Fishman9182
New to the forum

Postby earthling021 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:38 pm

It's possible! You can do it! Or maybe you just don't want to ;-)
earthling021
New to the forum

Postby drg4023 » Fri May 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Hey, I've talked to Mitsuo, but I can't find Hiromi or get to the kitchen yet...what am I doing wrong?
drg4023
New to the forum

Postby zelphi » Fri May 30, 2014 10:34 pm

If you make it they will Cum XD
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby NomNommyy » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:11 pm

Update! So the game is probably going to take longer than expected... mostly cuz collaborators flake out all the time, so I'm really not left with much to work with... I might actually work on another project in the future. But stay tuned~ :D
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MicroscopicBoy » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:55 pm

when is the new update going to be up
MicroscopicBoy
New to the forum

Postby wauy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 am

i am almost talk to all wall and cannot find bowser :( can i have any tips? :D
wauy
New to the forum

Postby NomNommyy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:24 am

Bowser is in the first guy your in. Try different paths in the big stomach!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mermidion » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:40 pm

Can you pleaaase pleaaaaaase post the upload on another (second) site? mediafire is such a hassle with all the hoops you have to jump through. And even then most of the time you don't get a working link.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby NomNommyy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:00 pm

What site do you suggest o.o
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mermidion » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:14 pm

i don't know.
maybe dropbox.com?
like here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=34189

A link, a Download button, a click and you got your file. thought i don't know how much work it is to upload there or how it works (never tried uploading there myself).
maybe not worth it.

Besides that i don't know any other sites ,sorry.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doomlycupcake » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:25 am

When is there a new update?
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby gray2p » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:11 am

As anyone played this yet I ant to download but I'd like to see some shots of the game and the pic link isn't working. So if some could put up some screen shots?
gray2p
Participator

Postby Bakura » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:42 am

I've played the game, and with whats released yet, it definitely is fun. I don't have any screenshots, and there are certainly some little glitches here and there, but overall I liked it. I'm just hopeful for the newest update to take place fairly soon.
Blood like they
Bone like we
Salt like thee
Tear like me
Warmth like world
Feast of the Serpent.
Bakura
New to the forum

Postby HumanBeingX » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:16 pm

I think I managed to break the game. No matter what I do, at the exit from the orc, after I press the button that gives me the notification that the exit is clear of gas, the gas is still there. Any suggestions?
HumanBeingX
New to the forum

Postby ManEatingMonster » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:38 pm

Always good to see a little more M/M in the community.
ManEatingMonster
New to the forum

Postby Lunairetic » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:03 am

I made an account for the sole reason to let you know how fucking AMAZING this game is so far. I'm not even into vore at all, but the sexual parts of this game are just magnificent, even for the small amount that was created. There's almost no good M/M gay games that are RPGs out there, all the ones I discovered so far aren't even animated properly and only use the default features of RPG Maker... You actually animated EVERYTHING properly, AND included some hot images as well.

Unfortunately there definitely are bugs and glitches, such as Max and Mitsuo (I think that's what their names were) leaving your party when you enter your room and then disappearing forever because you can't talk to them again in the prison lobby, or having no money deducted from you if you buy any of the Tinies (don't know if this was intended but it feels weird...although neat if you don't have 100k to buy them all), or having other Tinies' dialogues get randomly replaced with Gray's in the bed sequence... That including a couple grammatical errors and typos... But all in all, what you managed to accomplish is still fucking amazing and is probably my favorite M/M RPG Maker game at this point and the one I'm most excited for to develop. The scene when you get stuck in the sphincter and the large guy rapes you is probably the hottest one for me... The fact that you actually animated them blows my mind, I haven't seen any others that did that...they just used random pictures for sexual scenes and they usually don't even look that good.

I know you likely don't have much time to work on this game or don't feel like it, but I just really really REALLY REAAAAAAALLY hope you don't end up giving up on it entirely at some point... I have seen so many good unfinished projects and it's getting disgusting how they tease us with something epic and then just randomly disappear forever, never to be heard from again. I'm begging you, please don't do the same. I'm really looking forward to this game's production, amazing job so far and good luck with it.

On a sidenote, if you or anyone else actually can recommend some other great M/M games out there that are on a good quality note such as this one (just not visual novels, I'm not a huge fan), please let me know.
Lunairetic
New to the forum

Postby NomNommyy » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:14 am

Awww, thank you! Normally people PM me these messages, but it is responses like these that make me still pursue in making m/m vore games! Since I am just 1 person and I pretty much do all of the animating, writing and programming of the game, its great to know that someone is out there that appreciates the amount of time I put into these m/m games!

This was the first m/m vore based game I've made so far, so I always think about going back and changing a few things in the game. With so many things you can do with RPG VX Ace and future improved scripts, I just want to improve the quality of the game overall.

I don't really off on the sexual parts of the game since they are part of the game that I've created. However, the real reason I made games like these is to see how the m/m vore or yaoi community would respond to games such as these. Whether they are critiques or complements, it really pushes me to make the game as good as it could get!

As for the Max and Mitsuo bug, I think I added an option to put them back in your party. Just check the palace and look around if you can see them.

You can also check out my other vore games such as Sabik Dynasty and Protein Run (Undeveloped).
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lunairetic » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:08 pm

Yeah, people like you are ridiculously rare overall, ESPECIALLY for the gay population. So when I come across games like these I'd definitely love to keep them going, even if just by voicing my honest love for them. I'd really love to help out in any sort of M/M games out there, but sadly the only thing I could assist with is the writing/proofreading which is the least crucial part of the games... :/ ...I do have a friend that could potentially do some coding, but I think he only knows Java a little bit and that's it... I could try asking either way, though. But I can't promise much, sadly.

Like I said I'm not a fan of vore at ALL and I don't think I ever really will be (though the Bowser part is still pretty hot for being pure vore - albeit sexual with a cock included)...but I still consider this one of the best M/M adult RPGs I've played so far...and it's so early in development too. Awesome work so far, and there's not really much work that needs to be done in the already finished parts of the game...unless you just want to polish some of the coding. The content is pretty nice, but if there are any additions you planned to include in the already finished parts, they're always welcome~ ;P

Max and Mitsuo automatically leave your party as you enter your room, then they show up in the prison lobby wandering around it, and if you talk to them they rejoin. However, if you enter your room AGAIN, they leave your party again and this time don't reappear in the prison lobby. Only Max does by something glitching in the bed play with Tinies. He just randomly pops back into the party with the Tiny, and stays in the party when you leave the bed. It shouldn't happen this way, so it's a bug...

And yeah I checked those, they're pretty promising. But this game is where my biggest interest lies so far. ;P
Lunairetic
New to the forum

Postby KaiserDunk » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Oral vore, or it's close cousin cooking vore.
KaiserDunk
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game