Vore Palace (M/M) yaoi game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What kind of vore do you guys want???

Oral
25%
Cock
32%
Anal
22%
Tail
6%
Breast
6%
Footplay?
5%
Other
3%

Total votes : 1550

Vore Palace (M/M) yaoi game

Postby NomNommyy » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:27 am

deleted
Last edited by NomNommyy on Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:42 am, edited 24 times in total.
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Palace (M/M)

Postby Doomlycupcake » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:50 am

good luck with the project
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby Myconid32 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:03 am

Yeah, this sounds like something I would play ;)

I don't have many resources, but let me know if there's anything I can help with. I know a thing or two about coding and I can draw a little.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ZanexOrious » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:04 pm

I don't know how to draw or help make a game, but I am definitely all about being a cheerleader in this, I would love love loooooove to see and play this! *grabs the pom-poms!*
ZanexOrious
New to the forum

Postby NomNommyy » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Thanks guys!!! So far RPG Maker VX Ace has been good with me in coding (been using youtube videos for help lol). But if there are definitely problems I encounter I will try to make the question as clear as possible! Also regardless whether you can draw or make games, It's great to see supporters for the game :D!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForgottenOne » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Finally another M/M vore game has risen, I was beginning to lose hope honestly. Thank you for starting this project and caring about the part of the community that few people care about.
The fallen and forgotten one...no memories of the days before remain...all in haze and shadows
ForgottenOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby NomNommyy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:55 am

I feeeeel so close to making a demo for you guys!!! It's looking good so far :D!

Check out my lastest screen shot!!!

http://macroheaven.proboards.com/thread/218/vore-palace

And again!!! If you want to help out with artwork for certain scenes, that will REALLY help to lighten up this project!!! I'm still in college so once winter break is over I won't be able to update the game for a while with real life stuff... Plus I'm still using the demo RPG XP Ace maker, so I still need to pay that off some how...

Troubles I'm having with so far with coding...
-Making a 96x96 door
-Creating large animations (greater than 96x96). I want to make that uvula move man!!!

Wish list of pictures~
-Multiple expressions of the main character in similiar format (feel free to give me picks of your characters for consideration)
-Tentacle, anal and vore action scenes
-Insertion pictures

Feel free to give me any vore tilesets too!!!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby andreipok » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:12 am

Good luck with the project^^
andreipok
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doomlycupcake » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:39 am

Image i hope this opens doors for you
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby NomNommyy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Alsoooo please please tell me how the game goes :D!!! And if the game doesn't work you probably have to download RPG compatible software (not sure specifically) ^^; ...
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby NomNommyy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Myconid32!!! What can you code for??? Teach me your waysssss!!!! Also again, for drawing I really suggest using GIMP 2.8, it helped me a lot in the game so farrrr
And Doomly, I found something else to use as a door... thanks though :D!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby the_Wolf » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:20 pm

So far, some very nice potential for a great M/M game here. Love what you've put together to this point! It's still early in the process, I know, but I wanted to offer just two suggestions for going forward from a general standpoint.

1) Add event switches to your other guys so that if the player goes to any particular one of them a second time, they don't necessarily have to go through all the introductory text again.
2) You may already have this planned, but have more of a decision tree for each guy you encounter that could lead to potential written scenes. Essentially have a way to let the player decide if the main character is feeling playful or reserved for that particular encounter. If you're feeling bold, maybe have that even inform on later encounters in some way.

These are just based on my experience in playing some of the VRPGs and my very limited experience helping out on one, so don't take these as necessary things. Just my personal feedback. And if I can help out with concepts and a few scenes here and there, let me know. It's what I can offer.

the Wolf
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Re: Vore Palace (M/M) yaoi game

Postby Myconid32 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Just noticed the update and played through it... quite pleased :D

I'm definitely rooting for you on this one.
Last edited by Myconid32 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NomNommyy » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:43 am

Once I finish with the intro, I'm going to make a skip scene option! The intro for for the beginning is really short, so I don't think I will make a skip scene for that yet unless I make it really big... Yes!!! There will definitely be branched in the game, but it will be added in, in a LOOOOOONG TIME since I'm still a noob for RPG maker and school is starting :(. Thanks for the support guys :D! :gulp:
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby luxario » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:04 am

Not bad so far, I'm enjoying the fact it's M/M for once, not enough of those around as it is.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:51 am

gotta say i'm not terribly into M/M anything, but cockvore always has my attention!

I like the internals, those look good, and CV was pretty decent (was there only the one, and the x2 in your OP means left/right?)

Don't fall into the typical vore game trap though, where vore scenes end up like this

Pred: Rawr i'm gonna eat you
Prey: no don't!
Pred: Rawr i ate you!
Naration: You've been eaten, sucks to be you

probably 90% of the vore games on here fall into that trap and at least to me it makes them terribly dull. Like with the Ogres, Ogre shoves you in mouth, few gulping noises, "oh no" game over...

I realize its early...but imo a vore scene should have at least 3 paragraphs of decent text to go along with it.

Just my 1 and 7/8 cents
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Myconid32 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:41 am

Liking the progress! That said, I do agree with Evilpancake. The ogre scene was a little disappointing, especially after the amount of build-up beforehand.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NomNommyy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Thanks for you opinion guys! I guess what I though about ogre is that they aren't really complex about thinking about eating people. But, I guess I can add in more to the description when the character gets eaten... I also wanted to keep the ogre scene short and simple because there are many other "opportunities" when the main character gets eaten by those things. Also I'm trying to improve those "opportunities" also by altering with different scripts!!! So even though the next update will be the last one for a while! I'll still try to experiment! :)
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby NomNommyy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:26 pm

Oh! And there is a bowser cv hidden in there :)!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby bighead » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Found the bowser scene. Got to know, how did you get the ogre to use that size an event? I've tried, but it's always a 1x2 event, and that's it.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game