Battle Stallion online

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Battle Stallion online (test! perhaps many bugs)

Postby Endi » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:30 am

Thanks for the positive feedback! It really motivates.

Jazzumness wrote:The OP says reconstruction in process, do you have any details on that?

No comments yet, sorry. I'm can say one thing, we finds a some time to work on game.
komaru wrote:I'm afraid my free time isn't what it used to be, but I would still love to help in whatever way I can!

Thanks for offer!
Endi
Somewhat familiar

Re: Battle Stallion online

Postby VorianStormstride » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:32 am

Alright, so it *is* in the works! I'll hold onto cautious optimism for this project.
VorianStormstride
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randulf » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:24 pm

Oh man would definitely be great to be able to play this game again
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Re: Battle Stallion online (test! perhaps many bugs)

Postby Haysack » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:17 pm

Endi wrote:Thanks for the positive feedback! It really motivates.

Jazzumness wrote:The OP says reconstruction in process, do you have any details on that?

No comments yet, sorry. I'm can say one thing, we finds a some time to work on game.
komaru wrote:I'm afraid my free time isn't what it used to be, but I would still love to help in whatever way I can!

Thanks for offer!

Same here not that mutch time nowadays but would be happy to help
/Best regards Haysack (aka Swedish horse nommer )
Haysack
Been posting for a bit

Postby FruitLion » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:18 am

Hey there, I was a huge fan of this game way back when! I was wondering if it has had any progress of late? I'd be more than happy to lend a hand in its revival, any way that I can :)
FruitLion
New to the forum

Postby Zantos » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:39 pm

Hi.
There is a bit of work done on a new version. It's slow and we're very far from a playable version, but it's not dead.
I'd welcome a few more hands, there's so much to do. There's a lot to do on the UI side, and we've barely started the backend either, so, you know.

We're not yet to the point where we need writers or stuff like that too, but it'll come
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby komaru » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:15 pm

While I still don't have a huge amount of free, private time for something like this, I'm curious as to what you're using on the UI side, either programming-wise, or what you had in mind artistically, as I would love to try and pick away at it when I do get some free time!
komaru
???

Postby gathercole3 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:24 am

is this on github or anything so people can contribute? i have a fair bit of python experience
gathercole3
New to the forum

Postby komaru » Mon May 27, 2019 11:42 am

Agreed, if there is a github or anything similar for this, I would be interested at having a look!
komaru
???

Postby Zantos » Tue May 28, 2019 1:55 pm

Sorry, while we do use git in our work, we're not using Github or anything public, for several reasons.

First of all is a desire for discretion. I'm a developer myself, I'm not really outspoken about my weird kinks and fetishes, and I don't want to be to leave too many obvious trails.

Second, from my experience with other projects, managing a public project takes a lot of time and effort, both in preparing the code for "display", so to speak (licence, tests, cleaning up the code, documentation...) and in managing the suggestions and pull requests and others. This is not a work I have the desire or time to do right now.

Third, the knowledge that, should we distribute our code publicly right now, someone will release something much better, much sooner than us. I'm not sure my ego could take it.

An update, though :
We currently are almost done with the "technical layer" of the game, I think.
I'm still struggling a bit with how to code the various actions in a cleaner, less bug-prone way than the last version. This will hopefully allow us to be more creative in the actions we can provide.
We also have made some progress on the UI (a domain where we're not really in our element, so to speak). I'm confident we'll manage.
I don't really like giving figures or ETAs, my experience has proven they are not really reliable, but I think we're about 30% done.

I said I don't plan to push the code to a public server, that doesn't mean I don't want to discuss and show it on a personnal basis though. Please ping me if you're interested, we'd really like to have a few more persons on board
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zantos » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Hi again.

We have started a discord server. While we can't promise we'll be extremely active, it will be a more convenient way to communicate and exchange ideas.

Feel free to join : https://discord.gg/R8QjvgC
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby kater2000 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:37 pm

is it a good idea, make a patreon for helping the game?
kater2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zantos » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:58 am

Sadly, the issue is not funding, but time...
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game