Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:31 am

Can you tell what does this fix do?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:36 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Can you tell what does this fix do?

nonamz wrote:Ive been working on fixing multi prey in .65 and after some tweaking I have a working version with no flicker. Belly size increases with each prey and scaling is fixed to stop the flickering between sizes.

I'll upload it within the next few days after testing more.

There you go
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:48 am

I have little problem with this multiprey fix thing, It seems I when I play predator I can only have 3 preys in the stomach, as I played older version w/o fix I was able to have 8. Have you set max prey amount to 3 or is it bug or something else?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:25 pm

Urielzael2 Pretty sure that's intended due to the limitations with the meshes/belly models
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:55 pm

BTW nice piece of code, it's compatible with SSE (increasing belly size). Although I would like to see bit more powerfull multiprey (maybe up to 5 or 6 targets). I'm asking for more powerfull multiprey as there are some places that are almost bursting with food for our female characters so why should we keep them famished :D
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GREGOLE » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:39 pm

You will also need that devourment plugin that adds creature preds. (I can probably upload my copy of it if you cant find it here)

I would appreciate you uploading it, as I can't seem to find it myself.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nonamz » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:09 pm

Although the number has nothing to do with my fix...I believe it's max 3 alive but up to 8 once damage ticks finish.
nonamz
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Honestly I do not know as previously my character was able to handle 8 characters alive. Maybe some other devourment submod was interfering with your fix (honetly I do not know). Even though I'm really enjoying your fix and fact that I do not need psb (pregancy scalling body) to see belly grow.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:31 pm

Found an easy tutorial on realistic oiled skin that I'm pretty happy about (the first method). I always felt that most of the textures were too dry looking due to enb shading and filmgrain, but glosstek looked like plastic and sporty sexy sweat looks like some other bodily fluid under most lighting conditions.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30993-oi ... -tutorial/

This looks real and is very easy to use once you know nifscope basics. You an also adjust the belly glossiness and specular strength to match the desired amount of gloss on the rest of the body. I'm still making adjustments to the belly, but I will probably include the modifed meshes in the next modpack under optional stuff.

Greatest thing about this, is you don't actually need to change your texture at all. This adjustment is to a mesh, so you can essentially get this oiled look on any skin texture, which is important because the devourment belly texture is quite smooth and does not match overdone or realistic skin textures well.
Attachments
TESV 2016-12-04 12-16-45-423.jpg
TESV 2016-12-04 12-18-13-586.jpg
TESV 2016-12-04 15-09-22-916.jpg
Last edited by kongpow on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Kongpow That's awesome! I might just try and do that for Fallout's belly! Or try and put the 'wet' texture on it even when it's not raining!
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 pm

Is it just for vanilla Skyrim, or should it be working with SSE as well? Can you test it pls?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Is it just for vanilla Skyrim, or should it be working with SSE as well? Can you test it pls?

The mod depends on SKSE and SkyUI, both of which are not in special edition. Someone got the bare features to work on special edition, but not much else.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:56 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:The mod depends on SKSE and SkyUI, both of which are not in special edition. Someone got the bare features to work on special edition, but not much else.

You haven't got my point. I'm not asking if devourment is depending on SKSE (I know that already and devourment is working on 90% with SSE). My point was if Kongpow oily skin trick would work with SSE. Sorry if I haven't make it clear with my first sentence.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby supervore » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:42 pm

So the G key doesn't let me talk, is there a way to fix it besides just mashing the key and hoping it works?
supervore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:36 pm

If you are playing vanilla Skyrim make sure you have Fuz Ro Do'h mod installed. It is mod fixing silent voice and it requires SKSE. If you have this issue in Skyrim SE you have to deal with it as there is no SKSE which creates silent voice thing possible.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:10 pm

People, If this is redundant, please, redirect me or give me a link to the post. I want to know if anyone has solved the argonian belly texture issue.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby ohblaargag » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:47 pm

Raiden13 wrote:People, If this is redundant, please, redirect me or give me a link to the post. I want to know if anyone has solved the Argonian belly texture issue.

What's causing the issue is the lack of proper Argonian belly textures. Due to this, Devourment will substitute the missing texture with whatever Argonian body textures you are using. I don't know of anyone who is currently making or has plans to make proper Argonian belly textures. If I had the knowledge and skill to make proper textures I most likely would make the Argonian belly textures needed.
ohblaargag
New to the forum

Postby Raiden13 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:53 pm

I watched this video recently and I saw that someone has fixed the belly issue. But... I didn't find the thread yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZiafj1NJ24
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:
GramzonTheDragon wrote:The mod depends on SKSE and SkyUI, both of which are not in special edition. Someone got the bare features to work on special edition, but not much else.

You haven't got my point. I'm not asking if devourment is depending on SKSE (I know that already and devourment is working on 90% with SSE). My point was if Kongpow oily skin trick would work with SSE. Sorry if I haven't make it clear with my first sentence.

Oily skin trick should work in sse, it doesn't require skse as it only needs nifscope to edit the female_body1 mesh.

Personally, I'm not going to bother with SSE until it has a stable skyui and skse.

Raiden13 wrote:People, If this is redundant, please, redirect me or give me a link to the post. I want to know if anyone has solved the argonian belly texture issue.

Gat explained how to do it years ago in the old 500+ page thread that is now locked and hidden in the underage section. He explained how to implement textures into the xomod/devour folder for integration into the unified devourment patch for custom and beast races.

He also explained someone else would have to do it because it did not interest him. Unfortunately, no one else ever did it, and I don't remember the details or have a redirect for it at this point, and I'm not about to go dig through 500+ pages of thread again.

Your best bet is to send Gat a PM, and ask him about this. He is still active and is probably your best hope of ever getting a working argonian belly texture for unified devourment patch at this point.

Raiden13 wrote:I watched this video recently and I saw that someone has fixed the belly issue. But... I didn't find the thread yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZiafj1NJ24

The kill bill rape part in that video made me laugh, nice touch Hatter.

In that video, Hatter is using the original belly mesh created by vegan, not the hd ones by Gat and Fuzz1029 that run alongside Unified Devourment Patch (UDP). The original belly mesh is currently still the only way to get a working argonian belly texture short of actually developing UDP further. It works because the original belly mesh was made to fit and use the current body texture, though it did somewhat of a poor job of that.

Here's another video with the same argonian belly as the above video I made years ago as proof of concept. (sorry it's dark, not much effort was put into that vid, I was also using an older argonian body texture then the one shown in Hatter's vid.)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19om3e_devourment_shortfilms

The HD bellies that require UDP to run use textures located inside data/textures/xomod/devour. The textures the hd belly uses are separate, they do not use the current body texture like the original belly mesh does.

I don't think there is anything setup in UDP to allow for argonian hd bellies to properly find belly textures that would and should be located in textures/xomod/devour. Thus you get some wonky misfitted argonian body texture that devourment is defaulting too, because these HD bellies are not made to use the body texture.

(The original mesh was notorious for horribly stretching out body textures around the belly which looked quite bad. Separate belly textures was the fix for this.)

Hopefully this clears up a little confusion on this subject.

I would assume that a few lines would needed to added somewhere to the UnifiedDevourmentPatch.esp in order for it to properly apply hd belly textures for argonian. As simply sticking argonian belly textures into xomod/devour does nothing as the textures are not paired properly?

But that's just an estimated guess that is mostly likely incorrect.

I would send a pm to Gat about this and ask him for his input on it. He probably knows exactly what needs to be done.

Sideromelane also probably knows how to go about this correctly as well, as I think he was the one working on UDP in the first place to integrate these HD belly meshes properly.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dwarfbrother » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:00 am

I need help. I followed the installation procedures on the first post, but the Devourment mod isn't showing up in the Data Files section. What is going wrong?
Dwarfbrother
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game