Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby MBucket » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:17 am

avior97 wrote:the download link for the latest version is broken

blog/kongpow/devourment_v0.65d_mod_pack_b-26087.html ...?
Unless you meant the original devourment mod download, which wont be fixed, then this is what you want.
MBucket
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:06 am

Raiden13 wrote:Well, usually, all the other custom races uses the same skeleton. This issue I can solve by drag and drop devourment skeleton on its folder. But it seems the skeletons I'm trying to edit doesn't have this nodes mentioned. :/ I read the first page, but I'm talking about a really custom skeleton (for example, the one I'm using doesn't have the "NPCBelly" node, and I'm trying to add it. But, like I said: no success).

I copied the branches and didn't workded for me.

You can add the entire branch all the way back to the Spine if required, usually the problems appear because the copy/paste doesn't carry the node and bone names, you need to add them back in manually for the entire structure.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:09 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
Raiden13 wrote:Well, usually, all the other custom races uses the same skeleton. This issue I can solve by drag and drop devourment skeleton on its folder. But it seems the skeletons I'm trying to edit doesn't have this nodes mentioned. :/ I read the first page, but I'm talking about a really custom skeleton (for example, the one I'm using doesn't have the "NPCBelly" node, and I'm trying to add it. But, like I said: no success).

I copied the branches and didn't workded for me.

You can add the entire branch all the way back to the Spine if required, usually the problems appear because the copy/paste doesn't carry the node and bone names, you need to add them back in manually for the entire structure.

I didn't tried that... I'll start over thanks for the hint.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby LinkHelios » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:26 pm

Here a idea
After digesting the breast will grown in size
LinkHelios
New to the forum

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:07 am

LinkHelios wrote:Here a idea
After digesting the breast will grown in size

It does, It's just kinda tiny.. It increases the weight slider, So you'll only get it if your weight slider is set to 0 instead of 100. It will go up to 100 slowly as more and more prey are digested ^-^ but normally it can't go past the 100 slider mark, sorry.
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Grapefruitfanfic » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Is Hearthfire also required to make edible animals work?
Grapefruitfanfic
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Grapefruitfanfic wrote:Is Hearthfire also required to make edible animals work?

Nope!
(Not 100% sure about the fix released here, but if this one doesn't work, there's only 1 tiny value to edit in the CK to make make animals edible! (Which is also why I think this fix here doesn't require heartfire))
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jrogelio1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:40 pm

anyone have the link for edible animals?
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby MBucket » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:42 am

jrogelio1 wrote:anyone have the link for edible animals?

While I don't have that (It's probably somewhere in this thread actually) I instead made my own here: https://mega.nz/#!LhM2zDzY!4DmOH9tzB7Ls ... asDRv5FBC0

What this does is add the "Actortypenpc" keyword to most of the creatures in the game (save for stuff like Miraak, Barbas, ect.) which I assume is what devourment uses to check for seeing if you can eat something or not. I recommend getting something to remove killmoves since it seems like their is a bug from having stuff with the actortypenpc tag when they originally shouldn't have it (Trying to kill something with melee attacks just loops the killmove animation and doesn't actually deal any damage). Another thing is if a particular creature is female, it will eat you unless you have npc preds turned off. Keep that in mind.

Also, I included dlc creatures, so you're going to have to have all 3 of the official dlc included or else you'll crash I think. If people really want, I can make a dlc-less version, or if they have a mod that adds creatures that they want edible, I can make something for that too.
MBucket
Been posting for a bit

Postby jrogelio1 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:23 pm

thanks and i dont belive there be people without the dlcs
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:01 pm

MBucket wrote:

While I don't have that (It's probably somewhere in this thread actually) I instead made my own here: https://mega.nz/#!LhM2zDzY!4DmOH9tzB7Ls ... asDRv5FBC0

What this does is add the "Actortypenpc" keyword to most of the creatures in the game (save for stuff like Miraak, Barbas, ect.) which I assume is what devourment uses to check for seeing if you can eat something or not. I recommend getting something to remove killmoves since it seems like their is a bug from having stuff with the actortypenpc tag when they originally shouldn't have it (Trying to kill something with melee attacks just loops the killmove animation and doesn't actually deal any damage). Another thing is if a particular creature is female, it will eat you unless you have npc preds turned off. Keep that in mind.

Also, I included dlc creatures, so you're going to have to have all 3 of the official dlc included or else you'll crash I think. If people really want, I can make a dlc-less version, or if they have a mod that adds creatures that they want edible, I can make something for that too.

As an alternative, to remove the DLC Requirement and to prevent all the creatures in the game from eating you, you could simply remove the keyword check for actortypeNPC on the target, for the swallow spell. It's very simple, (literally deleting one condition) and it doesn't add the need for any DLC, while also not having you getting eaten every second by every enemy you encounter lol
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:56 am

paperairplaneclip wrote:
MBucket wrote:

As an alternative, to remove the DLC Requirement and to prevent all the creatures in the game from eating you, you could simply remove the keyword check for actortypeNPC on the target, for the swallow spell. It's very simple, (literally deleting one condition) and it doesn't add the need for any DLC, while also not having you getting eaten every second by every enemy you encounter lol

So this is to eat animals or get eaten by animals?

I assume eat?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Wed May 10, 2017 12:26 pm

skyrim vore mod for the Special Edition ?
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Wed May 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Onepiecelover wrote:skyrim vore mod for the Special Edition ?
'

I don't think anyone is going to be able to work on a SSE Devourment until there's a working skse64. Devourment largely already works as is on SSE, as it's just missing SKSE to run its scripts correctly.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ggtaivol » Thu May 11, 2017 11:01 pm

does someone still has a copy of the latest skyrim mod (i beleive it is version 7)
ggtaivol
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:05 pm

MBucket wrote:

For those who have kill cams loop when trying to kill enemies I really suggest this mod.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35362/?
It disables killmoves for you and every npc so there is no longer bug or cheap death by so called lethal with 90% hp.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kismikkhasim » Tue May 16, 2017 4:30 pm

anyone have the link for creature devourment? as in creatures become preds as well?
kismikkhasim
New to the forum

Postby tfahy96 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:03 pm

maybe its just me but i cant figure out how to get this to work i can see the skills in my powers section but they do nothing when i select them
tfahy96
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:16 am

tfahy96 wrote:maybe its just me but i cant figure out how to get this to work i can see the skills in my powers section but they do nothing when i select them

To use swallow (both versions) you need to be close to target - those are power which deafult is Z key. Some spells like rapid digestion (yours and ally) is spell that can be used only when digesting dead prey occurs (prey already dead in belly of yours or npcs), Bioassimillation and necrophagy and bellyport works same way as other speels but you must target them. Regurgiation (power) and enhanced secretion (spell) works only when you have living prey in your belly. Also there is not 100% that swallow (lethal version) have 100% to succed. Swallow succes of lethal swallow depens on preys health, abillities and sliders settings.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FoxD » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:23 pm

files had to be removed. ignore this message.
FoxD
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game