Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby GluttonousBarbarian » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:52 pm

GrayLotus wrote:
GluttonousBarbarian wrote:I was wondering, what does the Soul Food Perk actually do? It doesn't list any kind of statistical change so is it just flavour?

It makes so that when you digest (kill) an enemy after swallowing them, you get a "consumed soul" added to your inventory. It's the equivalent of a filled black soul gem, but is weightless

Do you know if this counts as trapping a soul for the purposes of mods like NPC Afterlife and Skyrim Repuation?
GluttonousBarbarian
New to the forum

Postby GrayLotus » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:24 am

GluttonousBarbarian wrote:
GrayLotus wrote:
GluttonousBarbarian wrote:I was wondering, what does the Soul Food Perk actually do? It doesn't list any kind of statistical change so is it just flavour?

It makes so that when you digest (kill) an enemy after swallowing them, you get a "consumed soul" added to your inventory. It's the equivalent of a filled black soul gem, but is weightless

Do you know if this counts as trapping a soul for the purposes of mods like NPC Afterlife and Skyrim Repuation?

I don't have any experience with those mods, but I would presume not. I'd imagine those check the stat tracked by the game as "Souls captured" or whatever it's called (you can see it in the stats tab of the menu), which updates when you soul trap an enemy, and I think Devourment uses a separate method.

You can still try it, since, as I said, I've never used those mods and couldn't say for certain. But based on my (limited) understanding of the game systems I don't think Devourment's method would count.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby essedess » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:57 pm

I have been trying to add the swallow effect to a weapon in game using the playerenchantobject console command, I just don't know which effect/spell to apply there are like 5 of them simply labeled swallow then there are ones like "Swallowed Someone" which I tried first but that one just seems to try and shove you down the enemies throat (unsuccessfully I might add, get stuck in place and can't do anything.)
If a kind soul would tell me what effect I am looking for that might help. This is looking to turn out like that time I tried to make a petrification spell in creation kit.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BigBellyVoreLuver » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:12 pm

Has anyone been able to get weightmorphs working? If not does anyone have any advice or pointers on where to look to learn how to get it to work?
BigBellyVoreLuver
Been posting for a bit

Postby kongpow » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:21 pm

BigBellyVoreLuver wrote:Has anyone been able to get weightmorphs working? If not does anyone have any advice or pointers on where to look to learn how to get it to work?

It works with LE only, and it's the primary reason I don't play SSE, because it apparently does not work with SSE weightmorphs nioverrides. There's a guide down the first post of the mod pack blog on getting weightmorphs working for LE. Feel free to ask or pm me if you need help.

https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=26087

Also, for anyone interested, here's a modifed version of the Oh-la-la HDT preset with vertical butt movement. I've edited it to work better with devourment belly physics with 25% more linear belly dampening, more horizontal breast sway, and more bounce range. I'm pretty sold on these physics right now but there's a number of things that will completely break the preset if I try changing them in any way, so it could definitely be even better if I was more knowledgeable with configuring HDT.

This is intended for large assets from bodyslide and enlarged body parts from weightmorphs while using a bikini. So it could look like to much movement and bounce on a standard CBBE body size and nudes.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3qfm5iddl63cstx/AACr-WWfhqiz-DzikPQoRBOPa?dl=0

Below are some pics of bodyslide and weightmorphs in action on my ninja character for proof. The weightmorph weight is 1.2 in the sun and 1.6 (the max I use) in the sunset, she's actually pretty thin at 0 weightmorph weight and 100 vanilla weight because of how I built the bodyslide. Almost all of the equipment being used is from the amazing world of bikini armor, and I use different bodyslides and mod armor for npc gear.

Cheers!
Attachments
TESV 2020-07-16 12-44-09-127.png
TESV 2020-07-16 12-48-22-561.png
TESV 2020-07-16 13-20-05-845.png
TESV 2020-07-16 12-49-56-792.png
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby keyshawn5601 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:03 am

I love the mod it's amazing but I have a problem, it seems that most the vore there is either you being pred or you being gulped in battle.

I wonder just where is the option to be gulped by the in keepers and farmers?
keyshawn5601
New to the forum

Postby Creaturedude » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:32 pm

So, has anyone encounter a bug where the belly goes like, behind the character after digesting prey dies? Like, gets super stretched out and gives them like wings or something. I never had this problem until I downloaded the multiprey patch, wasn't sure if anyone had any suggestions.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BMSmithers » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:50 pm

keyshawn5601 wrote:I love the mod it's amazing but I have a problem, it seems that most the vore there is either you being pred or you being gulped in battle.

I wonder just where is the option to be gulped by the in keepers and farmers?

I believe that was an option that came with ForgetfulHatter's dialogue mod.
BMSmithers
New to the forum

Postby moonlightshy » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:09 am

does anyone still have the mod for eating animals? links on the first page arnt working anymore.
moonlightshy
New to the forum

Postby phillipswilliam92 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:10 am

Ok I jest found this mod and I am bit stuck. How do I talk to an NPC after I have non lethal swallowed them? I know that in Fallout 4 you could use a hot key to talk to your prey but I dont see one for skyrim. All so How do I talk to my pred after they have swallowed me? please help
phillipswilliam92
New to the forum

Postby BMSmithers » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 pm

phillipswilliam92 wrote:Ok I jest found this mod and I am bit stuck. How do I talk to an NPC after I have non lethal swallowed them? I know that in Fallout 4 you could use a hot key to talk to your prey but I dont see one for skyrim. All so How do I talk to my pred after they have swallowed me? please help

Try G
BMSmithers
New to the forum

Postby BellaCantabella » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:04 am

Hey, GREAT MOD BEEN LOVING IT!
Problem tho, when I first swallowed a falmer, it asked me to set a weight for it, *and accidentally set it stupidly high*
I tried reloading but the dialogue box didn't come up again, is there anyway to set it, so that a skeletal falmer doesn't take up the entire gut of my *thiccass gal*?
BellaCantabella
New to the forum

Postby guy221 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:02 pm

Any tips on getting the mod to work with SkyrimVR? Following all the same steps at SE, but selecting the skyrimVR common folder, and making sure to copy over the plugins.ini, I am getting an error where the .net Script Framework mod by Meh123 is stuck looking for SkyrimSE.exe instead of SkyrimVR.exe and won't launch. Even after renaming the exe, steam just creates a copy of the original SkyrimVR.exe along with the one changed to SkyrimSE.exe but both will result in the same error. I have ensured the plugin.ini has been copied from local/Skyrim SE's folder to local/Skyrim VR

Removing the .net Framework mod results instead in a "rel/relocation.h(441) failed to obtain module handle" error

I know it's possible, as I have seen videos of others in SkyrimVr with the mod working, though anyone I contact can't remember how they got it to work, only that it took hours.
guy221
New to the forum

Postby SSJDudeMan » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:25 pm

Bit of a random question, but does anyone know the proper console command for getting an NPC to vore another NPC/corpse? Still using LE, I should specify.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game