Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby eatmeplease » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Male Vore: This is one of the Hot Button topics that people KEEP bringing up as if it is some kind of conspiracy against everyone that likes male preds. Please, do not keep on about this, your posts will be deleted and threads locked as it is disrespectful to Vegan. His mod, his rules.

THAT SAID - It is actually VERY easy to make your own male preds. Until or unless Vegan gives it his blessing i will not go any further than proof of concept (I really don't care enough about male preds to pursue the matter even for my own use), however I can 100% confirm it *IS* possible to have 'male' preds with NO editing of Vegans work required at all (At this point, bug-fixing and textures may require some work but again, I just don't care enough to investigate further at this time).
Proof of Concept Screenshot: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/338 ... oncept.PNG

If in future it becomes acceptable, I *MAY* release either a mod to add the required files, or a tutorial, describing exactly how to go about it. But only if people stop whining about it. It is NOT a difficult thing to figure out, GO TEACH YOURSELF HOW. You don't even need Creation Kit for it, i did this in 15 minutes before work using an off-the-shelf mod and renaming several non-devourment files.

Is it forbidden to ask about this at all? I would not even begin to know where to look for any information on this.
eatmeplease
---

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:41 pm

How do I eat corpses? I remember seeing the option at one point but then it vanished and now I have no idea
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby anthony050 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:47 am

You crouch and press e it will come two choices. One is "swallow corpse"(?) and the other search corpse
anthony050
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:32 pm

eatmeplease wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:Male Vore: This is one of the Hot Button topics that people KEEP bringing up as if it is some kind of conspiracy against everyone that likes male preds. Please, do not keep on about this, your posts will be deleted and threads locked as it is disrespectful to Vegan. His mod, his rules.

THAT SAID - It is actually VERY easy to make your own male preds. Until or unless Vegan gives it his blessing i will not go any further than proof of concept (I really don't care enough about male preds to pursue the matter even for my own use), however I can 100% confirm it *IS* possible to have 'male' preds with NO editing of Vegans work required at all (At this point, bug-fixing and textures may require some work but again, I just don't care enough to investigate further at this time).
Proof of Concept Screenshot: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/338 ... oncept.PNG

If in future it becomes acceptable, I *MAY* release either a mod to add the required files, or a tutorial, describing exactly how to go about it. But only if people stop whining about it. It is NOT a difficult thing to figure out, GO TEACH YOURSELF HOW. You don't even need Creation Kit for it, i did this in 15 minutes before work using an off-the-shelf mod and renaming several non-devourment files.

Is it forbidden to ask about this at all? I would not even begin to know where to look for any information on this.

More or less because every time it comes up it turns into a giant argument between the 2(3) parties.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby WorstIDEver » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:09 pm

I downloaded LOOT but couldn't actually find whatever specific file had Devourment actually in it. So it is as if I don't even have the mod to start with. HALP?
WorstIDEver
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:08 pm

WorstIDEver wrote:I downloaded LOOT but couldn't actually find whatever specific file had Devourment actually in it. So it is as if I don't even have the mod to start with. HALP?

LooT is a mod sorter, it doesn't actually come with any mods itself...

Download Devourment from the Devourment thread, install it according to the instructions, and use LooT to organize you load order, because the Skyrim Launcher and even the Nexus Mod Manager suck at it.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WorstIDEver » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:06 pm

In the instructions on this forum, it says to open the Devourment launcher. Where is that located? When I go type "help digestion" in the commander in game, I get to see the different items and spells, but that's all I can see.
WorstIDEver
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:06 pm

WorstIDEver wrote:In the instructions on this forum, it says to open the Devourment launcher. Where is that located? When I go type "help digestion" in the commander in game, I get to see the different items and spells, but that's all I can see.

DO some reading and watch some youtube tutorials about the basics of Skyrim modding. Unless you have at least that basic level of understanding, nothing I or anyone else tells you on this forum is going to help you.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:14 pm

I've also updated the starting tutorial to fix a typo no-one pointed out to me, and add in LooT
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WorstIDEver » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
WorstIDEver wrote:In the instructions on this forum, it says to open the Devourment launcher. Where is that located? When I go type "help digestion" in the commander in game, I get to see the different items and spells, but that's all I can see.

DO some reading and watch some youtube tutorials about the basics of Skyrim modding. Unless you have at least that basic level of understanding, nothing I or anyone else tells you on this forum is going to help you.

I figured it out. I just missed the original post with the mod itself in it XD
WorstIDEver
New to the forum

Postby Noelram » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Want an infinite struggling belly for roleplay or screencaptures? Then I can tell you how from a neat bug I found! To do this, you need the Alternate Actors mod and I also recommend that you save the game first since your character will never be able to eat anyone ever again from this bug.

1. Play as the character you want to have the belly.
2. Devour anything and make sure they will live the process (could be your follower or a random bystander, as long as it is the lethal swallow).
3. Once you devoured a person, use the Alternate Actor mod to take control of another person.
4. Hover around your character until she barfs up her victim.
5. The victim will come out but your character will still have the struggling belly.
6. Enjoy the endless struggling belly! :-D

REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR GAME FIRST
The bug will not allow your character to devour anyone ever again since the game thinks you have a person in your belly but there is not.

If you want to make sure your victim will live the process; then go to console, click on your victim, and type:
Code: Select all
setav health 10000

I like to use this bug to capture screenshots using the Pinup Poser mod and Halo's Poser mod.

Alternate Actors mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36047/?
Pinup/Halo Poser mod: http://mod.dysintropi.me/mods/skyrim/
Noelram
New to the forum

Postby AngelofHell64 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Okay, so I have a question. There is a follower addon for Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live that requires XP32, from what I have heard, if I install XP32 and then devourment, the devourment files will overwrite some of the XP32 files and make both XP32 and the devourment skeleton's work. Problem is, how the hell do I install XP32, I can't really tell which one I'm supposed to pick when downloading it manually on the nexus, and when I open the file, it's several other files that don't specify where they go, can somebody please help...?
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:54 am

AngelofHell64 wrote:Okay, so I have a question. There is a follower addon for Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live that requires XP32, from what I have heard, if I install XP32 and then devourment, the devourment files will overwrite some of the XP32 files and make both XP32 and the devourment skeleton's work. Problem is, how the hell do I install XP32, I can't really tell which one I'm supposed to pick when downloading it manually on the nexus, and when I open the file, it's several other files that don't specify where they go, can somebody please help...?

Just use the skeleton I posted on this thread, it's a upgraded version of XP32 that works with everything including devourment. There is a whole tutorial there for how to modify your own skeletons to work with devourment but I don't think anyone has ever actually followed it.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AngelofHell64 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
AngelofHell64 wrote:Okay, so I have a question. There is a follower addon for Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live that requires XP32, from what I have heard, if I install XP32 and then devourment, the devourment files will overwrite some of the XP32 files and make both XP32 and the devourment skeleton's work. Problem is, how the hell do I install XP32, I can't really tell which one I'm supposed to pick when downloading it manually on the nexus, and when I open the file, it's several other files that don't specify where they go, can somebody please help...?

Just use the skeleton I posted on this thread, it's a upgraded version of XP32 that works with everything including devourment. There is a whole tutorial there for how to modify your own skeletons to work with devourment but I don't think anyone has ever actually followed it.
Will it work with Gap's new mesh?
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Updated the Add-ons post, and edited the Bug-fixing post as the old armor slot method has been replaced by a unified patch that includes Gat's fantastic new belly meshes and textures.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RumiBelly » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Sideromelane wrote:There is a whole tutorial there for how to modify your own skeletons to work with devourment but I don't think anyone has ever actually followed it.

Speaking of that guide. I did follow it for the Tsaesci race, but when I vored with it the tail permanently glitched, when I reloaded previous saves and tried again I found it was a reoccurring problem. Has anyone had better luck with it than I have
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:04 am

radiogenicvore wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:There is a whole tutorial there for how to modify your own skeletons to work with devourment but I don't think anyone has ever actually followed it.

Speaking of that guide. I did follow it for the Tsaesci race, but when I vored with it the tail permanently glitched, when I reloaded previous saves and tried again I found it was a reoccurring problem. Has anyone had better luck with it than I have

Glitched how? It's possible, if that mod uses it's own 3rd party skeleton, that it has the tail hooked up somewhere weird but it shouldn't have had an effect. More likely, if the tail was just vanishing, then it's a problem with a slot conflict.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sriseru » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:16 pm

If anyone is interested in the argonian texture I'm using:
Spoiler: show

You can get it by doing the following:

1. Download FAR and install the anaconda textures.
2. Download my edited files (which add nipples and genitalia) and extract the contents of the .rar in your root skyrim folder.

What's great about this texture is that it has a 4k resolution, which means that it still looks good even when stretched around a belly-mesh. :D
Sriseru
Participator

Postby puck5 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:08 pm

I can't seem to get any female NPC to swallow me. I type 'cast (Spell Hex Code) player voice' and hit enter but I seem to get an error that says compiled script not saved.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Person » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:48 pm

puck5 wrote:I can't seem to get any female NPC to swallow me. I type 'cast (Spell Hex Code) player voice' and hit enter but I seem to get an error that says compiled script not saved.

Hi again. Did you click on the npc first?
Person
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game