Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:10 pm

I don't think the UB needs to be that complicated.. Just.. Replacing sounds and diologue and making it non-lethal would be neat..

If someone did make that it'd bring a whole new life to this mod!
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:42 pm

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:I don't think the UB needs to be that complicated.. Just.. Replacing sounds and diologue and making it non-lethal would be neat..

If someone did make that it'd bring a whole new life to this mod!

Well non lethal would be great with new dialogue that enable us to absorb prey. Digesting in womb sounds bit weird so absorbtion would be better term.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:10 am

I think I may have actually broken it.
Have prey in stomach (bandit) using multi-prey addon, and after digestion, I use 'absored, items regurgitated' it freezes every single time. I can change the disposal method, I can have a clone of my character digest the dragonborn and become that one and it'll still freeze. The player.removeitem (fullness code here) deletes the belly but nothing else. Is this corrupted then or is there some code i'm missing to just wipe out everything in the belly entirely?
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:23 am

anyone know where to get really old versions of our beloved devourment?

I've found this video here of a really old versions.
it seems much simpler and by extension more optimized as the swallow script runs pretty fast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX1nrUPr_mE

I've been searching for quite some time.
all dead links and channels no longer active. :(
I currently do have my own copy of 0.65c
but am looking for the version in the youtube link above.

it seems much more faster.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:46 pm

I have also been searching for the older versions but to no prevail.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:04 pm

I wish someone would post a link or make it public, as older version are much smore stable than current.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby rathdakrogan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:33 am

I believe the version is 7.0 which is rare to find because a glitch that allowed children to eat players if I'm not mistaken hence why it most indefinitely wont be publically posted again. Though a few people still have copies and if I'm not mistaken. I unfortunately don't anymore but am hoping to someday recover it due to the stomach scaling the new .65d stomach size is too large for my tastes.
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:19 pm

Nomad_Zeke wrote:I think I may have actually broken it.
Have prey in stomach (bandit) using multi-prey addon, and after digestion, I use 'absored, items regurgitated' it freezes every single time. I can change the disposal method, I can have a clone of my character digest the dragonborn and become that one and it'll still freeze. The player.removeitem (fullness code here) deletes the belly but nothing else. Is this corrupted then or is there some code i'm missing to just wipe out everything in the belly entirely?

Where they in dungeon or random encounter? Because you shouldn't eat random encounter bandits, worst case scenario you need to go to an older save.
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zeldazackman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:47 am

It's sadly enough missing version 0.70, but it's got a handful of versions if it's any help at all...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkx35526x ... rchive.rar
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terrafox » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:37 pm

I want to remember but I can't quite recall. wasn't there a mod to be able to change the height of all female or certain race. Like if I wanted to make all the girls like 10 ft tall or have it only be elfs be really tall, or the chance to make all a race smaller?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jrogelio1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:49 pm

jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:39 am

But I think this mod only works on the person. When I need it to work on all the same race and or gender.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:08 pm

hey, so this might seem silly but i cant figure it out, but stomach damage on my chara is zero, yet somehow i can digest things, but it takes forever -_- i tried to a few things, but didnt work, could someone please help?
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:02 pm

Check if you haven't set digestion time increased 5x. Also check if your digesting dead body is set to 250 sec - 2,5k units if you want it in variables.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:51 pm

I like to use the console to immensely cut the digest time of dead bodies so I can eat them and digest them without having to use the rapid digestion spell.
open console then type "set 000mindigestiontime to" and then the duration. 2500 = 250 seconds so I figure 600 must be around a minute. I set mine to 100 so I digest dead bodies within 10 seconds.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:01 pm

essedess wrote:I like to use the console to immensely cut the digest time of dead bodies so I can eat them and digest them without having to use the rapid digestion spell.
open console then type "set 000mindigestiontime to" and then the duration. 2500 = 250 seconds so I figure 600 must be around a minute. I set mine to 100 so I digest dead bodies within 10 seconds.

I agree that this is very usefull, especially when using edible animals and multiprey addons. I wonder if someone is working on any addons for current devourment or maybe making something to put devourment in SSE.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:00 pm

okay, so i fixed the damage thing, but now for some unknown reason my character won't expel anything from her stomach once she has digested them, she is just left with an odd shaped tiny belly sticking out her character model and any attempts in using the console commands either kills my chara or makes her constantly release prey while still being full -_- havent added anything, haven;t removed anything either or changed anything -_- ugh i knew this mod like last time would stop working, i can never get it to keep working, just get it to work for a short time :(
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Simple question but had yoou tried to use regurgiate skill? Also if you have multiprey plugin something like belly scripting fail seems to occur sometimes. Sometimes it writes that I have 2 preys left to digest even though my characters belly is empty.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:33 pm

MBucket wrote:I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I've made an esp that makes use of Sriseru's argonian belly textures. Seeing as how the texture files are included with the newest mod-pack by Kongpow ( blog/Kazamov/re_devourment_v0.65d_mod_pack_r-75187_start-0.html ), I've mapped out the textures to the argonian equivalent of the belly armor in the CK.

https://mega.nz/#!Lg0DTaDL!AXlaOVq4Mocs ... vv4PTUb_0E

As long as the texture files are located in "Skyrim\Data\textures\Xomod\Devour" (Which they are by default if you've downloaded the latest mod-pack) then everything should work.

Yo everyone! I've commissioned an argonian belly texture finally, though the author wishes to remain anonymous, as he or she normally doesn't mess with this kind of thing for commissions. the texture is designed to fit with this texture replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75826/? and doesn't have the funky lines of the other textures. Now if only the base belly for the argonians had proper lighting...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/koxaevbmw1vbn ... n.rar?dl=0 is the .rar containing the .dds file to slam dunk into your skyrim/data/textures/xomod/devour to replace the texture included in the Kongpow modpack.
Attachments
20170809152717_1.jpg
20170809152756_1.jpg
20170809152929_1.jpg
20170809152956_1.jpg
20170809153011_1.jpg
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:48 pm

I did try the regurgitation thing, didnt work, and i only have the basic whats in the mod file stuff, nothing extra, so cant figure out the issue :P
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game