Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:37 pm

bobbobson211 wrote:
WatchEye537 wrote:You are correct "bobbobson211" these two are different I spoke with vegan about it, and different tools are used, But we also need to have skill as well as have experience in tools like 3DS Max which was The only tutorial vegan can find on paired animations that uses it, so experience with that software is probably necessary.

I don't like to accept defeat so I may have spent the last few days up to my eyeballs in software and .nif / .kj / .hkx files trying to figure out how to import them so I could do a little animating myself.

.... Now my head hurts.

I have the programs and ideas on how I'd like to work on this project but it's too damn confounding and difficult. Plugin's don't work, new software won't work the way it should in the tutorials, unexpected errors.

The digital world is a cruel place.

The plugins don't work with the newest version of 3dsMax, which was a sore point for me for a while I have to admit.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:32 am

Been a little busy/sidetracked with other projects this last week or so. Will be taking some time to play the latest version this week though, and see if I can screw around with the new framework a bit!

In the meantime, anyone got any new features, mods, addons, bug workarounds they want to share? Post them below and I'll add them to the first page!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby timo4545 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:25 pm

Could anyone help me find a certain video of this mod? It was a redguard? girl with a whole bunch of texture mods and shaders on inside dragonsreach, she vored a guard by the stairs leading up to the map room and the guard was crying inside her.
timo4545
New to the forum

Postby slickwick45 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:22 am

I just downloaded the mod and the only thing I can seem to get working is the swallow for lethal and non lethal. Past that I don't know how to do anything. I don't see any menu for commands coming up and I don't know how to work it past eating someone. Can anybody give me a rundown on how this mod is supposed to work? This is the first time I've actually installed a mod and on any game like this.
slickwick45
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Netjak » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:54 am

timo4545 wrote:Could anyone help me find a certain video of this mod? It was a redguard? girl with a whole bunch of texture mods and shaders on inside dragonsreach, she vored a guard by the stairs leading up to the map room and the guard was crying inside her.

slickwick45 wrote:I just downloaded the mod and the only thing I can seem to get working is the swallow for lethal and non lethal. Past that I don't know how to do anything. I don't see any menu for commands coming up and I don't know how to work it past eating someone. Can anybody give me a rundown on how this mod is supposed to work? This is the first time I've actually installed a mod and on any game like this.

First of all, you two are in the wrong subforum, you want to adress these things in the main devourment thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=36587 , which you should read the first pages of before asking questions.
But as it happens, I do believe I have the answers to your predicaments, the video you are looking for timo is one kongpow made, you should find a link to it somewhere on page 71 on the devorment page. While slickwick, you should go to the devourment page and read up on the mod, as I think you are experimenting problems understanding the UI and not bugs.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Thu May 08, 2014 5:36 pm

Updated with a few new things.

Armor and Items unequipping on latest Devourment <- A tutorial for fixing this issue has been added to the Bugs and Workarounds Section.

Skeleton Upgrade <- Tutorials for fixing a popular skeleton and for editing your own custom skeleton to work with devourment have been added to the Add-ons and Modifications of the Mod Section.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Leshir » Thu May 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Good job! I saw your post just now on the main devourment topic about the awful belly slot. I will try your version with the renumbered slot as soon as possible :). I really hope it will not interfere with the armor pieces i wish to wear xD
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Tue May 27, 2014 8:33 pm

not sure if anyones actually posted this or not, but you can increase or decrease belly size by changing waist size via slider using enhanced character edit mod.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pendingdelete20bvf2879 » Wed May 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Can anyone post the Skeleton files to get the XP32 mod to work with devourment, I've tried to follow the tutorial and I'm not getting any results and afraid of breaking something I can't fix.
pendingdelete20bvf2879
Been posting for a bit

Postby kongpow » Thu May 29, 2014 12:12 am

Kenron wrote:Can anyone post the Skeleton files to get the XP32 mod to work with devourment, I've tried to follow the tutorial and I'm not getting any results and afraid of breaking something I can't fix.

I'm not gona post the files for this cause they are the same files included in devourment v.60, but, i can try to help. on a side note, if skyrims already broke, which happens quite often,( and it sounds like its broke for you), you dont need to worry about breaking it more so much, all you gota do is retrace your steps since you recalled it working properly and identify the source by removing variables... so!

first off, if you arent getting results after installing xp32, ,make sure xp32 is installed correctly, BEFORE you install devourment.

this stuff tends to happen when things arent placed in the right spot. you should be using a modmanager like nmm to install xp32 to avoid issues and then install devourment by hand, or take the mod files to a manager like nmm and install it there.

basicly the way devourment works right now, is that it requires 2 skeletons configured for devourment thats based off i belive the xp32 max skeleton. these 2 (actually 4) skeletons come with devourment and are more or less required to work.

so make sure you follow these steps to the letter and get back to me with the results lol

1: install skyrim and get it running
2: download and install skse and skyui, and make sure they are working before continueing
3: make sure the game works after you install these mods and any mods that deal with skeletons to avoid confusion by removing variables in the case of error.
4: install xp32, MAKE SURE THE GAME RUNS WITHOUT CRASHING BEFORE PROCEEDING AFTER YOU INSTALL THIS VIA NMM OR YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG.
5: install devourment and then download and run fnis for users via skyrim/data/tools/fnis
6: you "should" be able to enjoy eating people at this point.
7: download and install mods that dont mess skeletons, make sure they work before continueing
8: download and install mods that DO mess with skeletons ONE AT A TIME AND AT YOUR OWN RISK, these are the ones most likely to fuck with you and your saves.

at this point, if its still not working, my highest bid would be on stuff simply not being placed wheres its supposed to go.
this is really the most i can offer to your problem cause you didnt really offer much info on your situation, but if you want to let me know more in detail what happened before during and after this occured, i can try to be of more use. but right now it really just seems like you have a case of stuff not being in the right spot.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SuperJmoney74 » Thu May 29, 2014 12:33 am

is there any way to get better sounds for version 6 and if so how would I go about getting them to run, download, etc.?
would appreciate any help that can be given
SuperJmoney74
New to the forum

Postby kongpow » Thu May 29, 2014 12:51 am

SuperJmoney74 wrote:is there any way to get better sounds for version 6 and if so how would I go about getting them to run, download, etc.?
would appreciate any help that can be given

version 6? version 0.60 of devourment?? or version 6 of mystical wonder beast lol???

if your looking for high quality devourment sounds, check page 121 of the devourment thread and download the sounds i posted there on mega rofl.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornim » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:10 pm

Here it is, the book written by a follow of Molag Bal that will hopefully make the Devourment Mod more lore friendly. The book is called Devour the Weak and can be found around Whiterun, such as behind Belethor's counter.

https://mega.co.nz/#!qdclgayA!IXQ-NRrUYCXlhsW3AcLjcBae6kJfVdpP9mUgrXaUx0A

EDIT - Okay, fix'd.
Last edited by Nornim on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cribbey » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:00 am

Nornim wrote:Here it is, the book written by a follow of Molag Bal that will hopefully make the Devourment Mod more lore friendly. The book is called Devour the Weak and is sold by Belethor.

https://mega.co.nz/#!KFcRFYQI!S1ZD5BJvi8SATf6_TOehVCHx6ss9AFW_1jz6kwY1Tz4

Can't seem to find the book, Belethor doesn't sell it in my game.

I've tried waiting 3 or 4 days for him to restock but still nothing, any suggestions as to what might be wrong?
Cribbey
Participator

Postby Nornim » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:57 pm

Qwerty1994 wrote:Can't seem to find the book, Belethor doesn't sell it in my game.

I've tried waiting 3 or 4 days for him to restock but still nothing, any suggestions as to what might be wrong?

Might be trouble on my end then; I don't usually make mods, so this is all new to me. I'll make the book available a different way then.

EDIT - Ah, I know what I did wrong; the chance for items to appear in a merchant's inventory chest is an odd system. I placed the book on the Torch spawner, which was at 50%. Turns out if you put it to 100, it actaully means 0% chance of it spawning, while 0 equals 100% chance of spawning. Gotta say, screwed up system. I fix'd it.

EDIT x 2 - Nevermind, still doesn't work. Apparently I got it wrong, I'll figure out something.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cribbey » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:41 pm

ahh ok cool.
Cribbey
Participator

Postby Nornim » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Qwerty1994 wrote:ahh ok cool.

I have fix'd. The book can now be found in various places in Whiterun, one being behind Belethor's shop counter.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cribbey » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Awesome work, cheers. :-D

Now testing
Cribbey
Participator

Postby Nornim » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:22 am

Qwerty1994 wrote:Awesome work, cheers. :-D

Now testing

Don't get too excited; its just a book I felt would give Devourment move context, make it feel more lore friendly. Daedric Princes have been known to make radical changes to the realm of Mundus, Molag Bal making it so people can eat each other whole with everyone not even treating it weird is not a stretch. Its like the Warp in the West; no one is sure it happened, but we as people outside of the world of Elder Scrolls knew it happened.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:51 am

Devourment already had a bit of context; there's a book in universe that describes several kinds of vampires, and one rare type, the Yekef, is known fer swallowing people whole. Molag Bal's responsible fer vampires, though, so your book would probably fit. (As of this post, the download seems ta not be working.)
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game