Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby AColdDayInHell » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:39 pm

Zekranva wrote:
Fireblade554 wrote:Is there anyway to devour more than one person? Also, a cool feature would be to have a weight gain system that increases the size of your breasts/butt/hips/belly/etc the more you eat people.

7.0.2 allows you to swallow more than 1 person. 0.65c allows you to gain weight my tutorial that allows you to combine the two versions allows you to hold more people in your belly and allows you to gain weight from digesting them. link is here http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=220

I can't find anywhere that I can download 7.0.2, can you give a link to the mod itself?
AColdDayInHell
New to the forum

Postby Vampirej » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:04 am

blog.php?b=26087
This link should show you everything thare is yo know. Hope this helps :-D
Vampirej
New to the forum

Postby kongpow » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:41 pm

AColdDayInHell wrote:
Zekranva wrote:
Fireblade554 wrote:Is there anyway to devour more than one person? Also, a cool feature would be to have a weight gain system that increases the size of your breasts/butt/hips/belly/etc the more you eat people.

7.0.2 allows you to swallow more than 1 person. 0.65c allows you to gain weight my tutorial that allows you to combine the two versions allows you to hold more people in your belly and allows you to gain weight from digesting them. link is here http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=220

I can't find anywhere that I can download 7.0.2, can you give a link to the mod itself?

Vampirej wrote:https://aryion.com/forum/blog.php?b=26087
This link should show you everything thare is yo know. Hope this helps :-D

I don't maintain devourment versions past v.65d because they were very buggy and were later abandoned due to forum drama. V.65c is the last version that the original creator worked on. The only way you are likely getting a 7.0+ download that is if someone reads your post, has a copy of it, and goes out of his way to upload it for you.

Fear not though, Nonamz is working on his devourment multi-prey / real time weight loss / gts addon! (I'm assuming it's ok to leak a little info on this as he has shared his work with us in the past and was fine with it being added to the pack. ^^; ) I tested a new build a few days ago, and the multi-prey seems to be working almost entirely bug free! I added an early version of it to the 2.25.17 pack but made it optional since it was still very buggy and later removed the download because it was causing to many people problems. He has since then rebuilt the entire multiprey addon root out bugs and it's showing pretty damn well with the improved stability.

In addition to multi-prey, it also allows for the player character to lose weight over time, as well as adds a small height increase as you eat more people. There's still some things he is working on ironing out, but it's looking very promising and is probably not all that far away from a public upload. Personally i'm starting to get pretty excited about it. :-D

The weight loss side of it is compatible with Pilum's Devourment weight morphs addon as well as they use different methods of weight. They have different forms of losing and gaining weight, so there arn't any compatibility issues to my knowledge.

For both you gain weight by eating people. You lose the individual configurable body part WM weight by walking/running/etc, and you will lose the 1-100 npcweight devourment traditonally uses while fast traveling/sleeping/over time. So these two forms of weight loss/gain have some serious potential to work together.

Since it was mentioned in this quote,
Fireblade554 wrote: Also, a cool feature would be to have a weight gain system that increases the size of your breasts/butt/hips/belly/etc the more you eat people.
I'll note that you can already do this with v.65 with Pilum's devourment weight morphs and Nonamz mod will do something similar. I made a guide to get this working at the bottom of the first post of the downloads blog. https://aryion.com/forum/blog/kongpow/devourment_v0.65d_mod_pack_b-26087.html

Cheers, and thank you Nonamz!
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bigusdingus » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:57 pm

i need some help. im trying the mod on Skyrim Special Edition because i've hear the game is more stable then old Skyrim, but when i swallow someone or am swallowed it doesnt show the bellies. ive tried adding the belly files from the "optional stuff" folder into the Data folder like instructed and still nothing shows, if anyone knows whats wrong can you help me? if its not fixable that would atleast be good to know because i cant find anything about this problem. :(
bigusdingus
New to the forum

Postby kongpow » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:07 pm

bigusdingus wrote:i need some help. im trying the mod on Skyrim Special Edition because i've hear the game is more stable then old Skyrim, but when i swallow someone or am swallowed it doesnt show the bellies. ive tried adding the belly files from the "optional stuff" folder into the Data folder like instructed and still nothing shows, if anyone knows whats wrong can you help me? if its not fixable that would atleast be good to know because i cant find anything about this problem. :(

Did you run FNIS after installing it? Missing belly or "T pose" bugs is almost always because the user forgot to run FNIS after installing or uninstalling animations.

Also, I'm going to comment on SSE devourment since I spent the better part of a day modding it out a couple months ago due to a very persistent CTD that was following me through new games and full rebuilds in oldrim. I was looking to see if it had any impact on the CTD to remove variables but I ended up getting that CTD not long into SSE as well. ( I'm almost positive it was some kind of script conflict between mods that I still haven't pinned down and probably never will because of the nature of that crash.)

There are a number of devourment features and other mods that do not work with SSE. Belly physics don't work because there is no HDTPE, only SMP which has placeholder belly physics that don't work. (Thanks again Microsoft, for buying Havoc and locking the rest of the world out from using havoc content tools for free!) There is also no weightmorphs which adds configurable ingame weightloss because there is no NIoverride for SSE. There's also no immersive first person view mod, so you can't look down and view breast and belly motion. There's many other mods that will likely never make it to SSE as well.

Yes SSE is technically more stable because of 64bit and that damned 4gb vram cap on win 8.1 and 10. (Thanks Microsoft!) But, you won't be hitting that cap unless you are running resource intensive mods like an ENB with tropical skyrim which adds some 10 thousand trees and plants to the world. You won't notice the 32 bit limitation either, unless you are running like a dozen mods with many scripts like devourment. (Papyrus script bottle-necking due to 32 bit creation engine)

There are several mods out there that fix instability and other issues, such as USLEEP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/ and onetweak https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40706/. If you are having FPS issues there are plenty of fixes for that too it's just a matter of doing a little googling to find it. My Oldrim is like 95% crash-free now, so to me now, SSE is just an unnecessary step in the wrong direction. ESPECIALLY if you have already own Skyrim Legendary.

However, to each their own on this. If you want to go with SSE I can't stop you, but personally i'm going to stick with Oldrim to get the mods and features I've come to enjoy and love.

Cheers,

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bigusdingus » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:37 pm

kongpow wrote:
bigusdingus wrote:i need some help. im trying the mod on Skyrim Special Edition because i've hear the game is more stable then old Skyrim, but when i swallow someone or am swallowed it doesnt show the bellies. ive tried adding the belly files from the "optional stuff" folder into the Data folder like instructed and still nothing shows, if anyone knows whats wrong can you help me? if its not fixable that would atleast be good to know because i cant find anything about this problem. :(

Did you run FNIS after installing it? Missing belly or "T pose" bugs is almost always because the user forgot to run FNIS after installing or uninstalling animations.

Also, I'm going to comment on SSE devourment since I spent the better part of a day modding it out a couple months ago due to a very persistent CTD that was following me through new games and full rebuilds in oldrim. I was looking to see if it had any impact on the CTD to remove variables but I ended up getting that CTD not long into SSE as well. ( I'm almost positive it was some kind of script conflict between mods that I still haven't pinned down and probably never will because of the nature of that crash.)

There are a number of devourment features and other mods that do not work with SSE. Belly physics don't work because there is no HDTPE, only SMP which has placeholder belly physics that don't work. (Thanks again Microsoft, for buying Havoc and locking the rest of the world out from using havoc content tools for free!) There is also no weightmorphs which adds configurable ingame weightloss because there is no NIoverride for SSE. There's also no immersive first person view mod, so you can't look down and view breast and belly motion. There's many other mods that will likely never make it to SSE as well.

Yes SSE is technically more stable because of 64bit and that damned 4gb vram cap on win 8.1 and 10. (Thanks Microsoft!) But, you won't be hitting that cap unless you are running resource intensive mods like an ENB with tropical skyrim which adds some 10 thousand trees and plants to the world. You won't notice the 32 bit limitation either, unless you are running like a dozen mods with many scripts like devourment. (Papyrus script bottle-necking due to 32 bit creation engine)

There are several mods out there that fix instability and other issues, such as USLEEP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/ and onetweak https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40706/. If you are having FPS issues there are plenty of fixes for that too it's just a matter of doing a little googling to find it. My Oldrim is like 95% crash-free now, so to me now, SSE is just an unnecessary step in the wrong direction. ESPECIALLY if you have already own Skyrim Legendary.

However, to each their own on this. If you want to go with SSE I can't stop you, but personally i'm going to stick with Oldrim to get the mods and features I've come to enjoy and love.

Cheers,
I already had Skyrim legendary so I got special edition for free anyway, no way would I every buy it.
thanks for the mod recomendations, i have Unoficial patch already, but ill try the OneTweak one aswell.
Your a great help. :D
bigusdingus
New to the forum

Postby tariq » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:51 am

Follow-up from a few years back. Yikes!

Got GenderSpecificSounds working correctly for leveled characters (e.g. generic bandits, guards, etc.) so that females don't have male voices. It was a beast. The actual code change is trivial, just use GetLeveledActorBase instead of GetActorBase

Scriptname GenderSpecificSoundScriptFix extends DevourmentEventHandler

Event OnInit()
Utility.wait(10)
Manager.RegisterEventHandler(self)
Debug.messageBox("Event handler registered: "+Manager.isHandlerRegistered(self))
EndEvent

Function OnPreyDeath(Actor pred, Actor prey, int flags)
If (prey.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1)
FemalePraySound.Play(pred)
ElseIf (prey.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0)
MalePraySound.Play(pred)
EndIf
EndFunction

Sound property FemalePraySound auto
Sound property MalePraySound auto

The actual compilation is non-trivial though. I had to decompile a lot of scripts, starting with DevourmentNameScript but not finished till I had also done all of SKI (from a bsa), the scripts for the base game as included in the creation kit, to populate the source directory before it worked. But it's definitely doable with the resources available to us.
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby piecheese10 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:21 pm

Okay, I'm having the missing belly problem again. Not only that, but my regular stomach looks like its caved in. I tried running FNIS, but that did nothing. What do I do? Is this a load order problem? Because I think I managed to fix it last time by rearranging the Devourment files in the load order, but I can't fix it that way now.
piecheese10
New to the forum

Postby Heymanand » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:12 pm

I'm having issues talking to pred/prey it seems that using G doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue
Heymanand
New to the forum

Postby tariq » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:57 am

Heymanand wrote:I'm having issues talking to pred/prey it seems that using G doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue

Does it only affect your current character or a new one too? I'm having that trouble myself. For me it only affects my old save and new characters can talk just fine.

I wonder if it has something to do with the cell being misplaced. Is there anyway to reset that?

EDIT: After a lot of recompiling and debugging statements I determined that the problem (for my save file at least) was that my instance of the devourmentregistryscript was no longer registered to receive key events for G presses. No idea how this happened. Fixing it was a bit involved: I ended up compiling a modified version of the script that re-registered itself for G presses on every digestion tick, ate someone, and then saved and reloaded with my old version of the script. If anyone has a solution that works for mere mortals, that would be better.
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby Creaturedude » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:38 am

So, total noob question here. Does anyone have a list of all the controls for Devourment? I think I've figured out everything except how to talk to friendly NPCs you have eaten/that have eaten you (only reason I know about that is from videos I've seen).
Thanks in advance.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tariq » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:41 am

Creaturedude wrote:So, total noob question here. Does anyone have a list of all the controls for Devourment? I think I've figured out everything except how to talk to friendly NPCs you have eaten/that have eaten you (only reason I know about that is from videos I've seen).
Thanks in advance.

Swallow and regurgitate are both shouts whose default button is Z.

Talking to prey is done with 'G'. If it doesn't work, see the conversation just above.
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:02 pm

in my opinion the mod needs more dialogue from the prey if they were willingly devoured/digesting...

The 100% unwilling speech during digestion bothers me.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Rolli » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:15 pm

If anyone here would like to try helping me make the updated version of this mod accept male preds, PM me. I'll let you have the progress me and Raiden made before he disappeared from here. Currently, I think the only thing standing in the way is the male skeleton being incompatible with the mod because I get a warning saying "incompatible skeleton" but, it could be on the coding side too. I've managed to make it to where male npcs will eat you but the stomach will not inflate and the prey dialogue when pressing "g" will not initiate.
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby kongpow » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:in my opinion the mod needs more dialogue from the prey if they were willingly devoured/digesting...

There's willing prey dialogue in it already, I've lost count how many times I've had unwilling prey tell me how good it feels. Granted there are only a few lines by default for both unwilling and willing.

I'm pretty sure it's triggered by how much the npc likes you weighted against a dice roll even with non-lethal swallow. Basically if your speechcraft isn't up there you will only ever get unwilling. If you get in a fight with the npc it's probably always going to be unwilling. I'm pretty sure silent swallow get's around that issue if you eat the npc without triggering combat.

I roll around with like 50+ speechcraft and silent swallow at all times because I use sexlab submit which based on your speechcraft and a dice roll (probably about the same way devourment determines unwilling and willing dialogue), which allows the player to seduce an npc and lead them out of town to an early grave. (You have to tell the seduced npc to stop following you before eating them or it will break submit.)

Rolli wrote:If anyone here would like to try helping me make the updated version of this mod accept male preds, PM me. I'll let you have the progress me and Raiden made before he disappeared from here. Currently, I think the only thing standing in the way is the male skeleton being incompatible with the mod because I get a warning saying "incompatible skeleton" but, it could be on the coding side too. I've managed to make it to where male npcs will eat you but the stomach will not inflate and the prey dialogue when pressing "g" will not initiate.

Pretty sure it would take a skeleton wizard like XP32 himself and many hours of meticulous work to do what you are trying to do. (He is the one who added the 70 something devourment Ninodes to the official XP32 extended skeleton in the first place so we could have the belly animation and physics we do now without having to use some obsolete skeleton such as the one Vegan retrofitted way back when.) Now, i'm no skeleton wizard, but I know there's hundreds of female specific ninodes in that xp32e skeleton that are all linked together and weighted for the female body and won't work on a male body as a result, so you would probably have an easier time trying to add the required devourment bones to a male body such as https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34438/

Good luck on finding someone who knows how to do that and is willing to for free on this site though. You would probably have more luck making a help request thread on loverslab and even that is basically pissing into the wind.

Realistically, I think the only way you are getting working bellies on males in devourment is with unfortunately, an older version of devourment (v.52) before Vegan/requiem updated the old belly placeholder with xp32e skeleton required weighted bellies.

Alternatively, you could wait until SCV is developed more or try to assist with that as it supports male preds.

FoVore and Voremersion support male preds as well IIRC.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nonamz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Here is the new version of the multiprey mod that I was working on...No clue when I will be able to work on this further so here it is.

blog/nonamz/devourment_.65d_multiprey_fix_b-30685.html

Some new features:

*The time until weightloss is increased by 4x
*Player speed is slowed down dynamically based on prey / belly size
*Tons of multiprey bugfixes
*Player height affects belly size
*If you are at 100% weight in game and have over 4 people digesting at once it triggers a growth spurt, growing breast/ass and height. This uses nodescaling to alter the character - Weight will drop back to 75% so next time you reach 100 it will keep going

One bug is that player height change doesn't save after exiting game...no clue why that's happening.
nonamz
New to the forum

Postby Rolli » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:46 pm

kongpow wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:in my opinion the mod needs more dialogue from the prey if they were willingly devoured/digesting...

There's willing prey dialogue in it already, I've lost count how many times I've had unwilling prey tell me how good it feels. Granted there are only a few lines by default for both unwilling and willing.

I'm pretty sure it's triggered by how much the npc likes you weighted against a dice roll even with non-lethal swallow. Basically if your speechcraft isn't up there you will only ever get unwilling. If you get in a fight with the npc it's probably always going to be unwilling. I'm pretty sure silent swallow get's around that issue if you eat the npc without triggering combat.

I roll around with like 50+ speechcraft and silent swallow at all times because I use sexlab submit which based on your speechcraft and a dice roll (probably about the same way devourment determines unwilling and willing dialogue), which allows the player to seduce an npc and lead them out of town to an early grave. (You have to tell the seduced npc to stop following you before eating them or it will break submit.)

Rolli wrote:If anyone here would like to try helping me make the updated version of this mod accept male preds, PM me. I'll let you have the progress me and Raiden made before he disappeared from here. Currently, I think the only thing standing in the way is the male skeleton being incompatible with the mod because I get a warning saying "incompatible skeleton" but, it could be on the coding side too. I've managed to make it to where male npcs will eat you but the stomach will not inflate and the prey dialogue when pressing "g" will not initiate.

Pretty sure it would take a skeleton wizard like XP32 himself and many hours of meticulous work to do what you are trying to do. (He is the one who added the 70 something devourment Ninodes to the official XP32 extended skeleton in the first place so we could have the belly animation and physics we do now without having to use some obsolete skeleton such as the one Vegan retrofitted way back when.) Now, i'm no skeleton wizard, but I know there's hundreds of female specific ninodes in that xp32e skeleton that are all linked together and weighted for the female body and won't work on a male body as a result, so you would probably have an easier time trying to add the required devourment bones to a male body such as https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34438/

Good luck on finding someone who knows how to do that and is willing to for free on this site though. You would probably have more luck making a help request thread on loverslab and even that is basically pissing into the wind.

Realistically, I think the only way you are getting working bellies on males in devourment is with unfortunately, an older version of devourment (v.52) before Vegan/requiem updated the old belly placeholder with xp32e skeleton required weighted bellies.

Alternatively, you could wait until SCV is developed more or try to assist with that as it supports male preds.

I appreciate the honesty. I have absolutely 0 knowledge on how to alter the skeletons other than you use NifSkope to do it, let alone what bones on the female skeleton are required to make the mod work in order to port them to the male skeleton properly.

As for SCL/SCV I am already in the discord for that, trying to make suggestions I think would be nice to it. I wish I had the know-how to help more than that but It's what it is I suppose.
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rolli » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:41 am

kongpow wrote:

So I toyed around with the code some and was able to get the stomach to actually inflate on males when they eat you.
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:59 am

If I recall correctly you really only need the belly nodes attached to the skeleton for it to 'work', the biggest problem is that the mod checks if the skeleton is male or female, despite the files being identical internally. I used to get around it by rolling a custom race with the 'female' skeleton attached to the male mesh etc.

Tbh it's been so long since I looked at the thing I barely remember what I did but that was the gist. Essentially a full set of custom 'female' races that used all male assets.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rolli » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:20 am

Sideromelane wrote:If I recall correctly you really only need the belly nodes attached to the skeleton for it to 'work', the biggest problem is that the mod checks if the skeleton is male or female, despite the files being identical internally. I used to get around it by rolling a custom race with the 'female' skeleton attached to the male mesh etc.

Tbh it's been so long since I looked at the thing I barely remember what I did but that was the gist. Essentially a full set of custom 'female' races that used all male assets.

I never considered attempting that at all. You may very well have saved my attempts. Thank you. While I have your attention would you know how exactly it checks if it's a male or female skeleton? If it has anything to do with the .pex files, I can probably find and disable that check.
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game