Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:50 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:what command accesses said variable005? setav doesnt recognize it, and setvariable is not a real command.

It is supposed to be setav variable005 (or modav is way better), but I've had had issues with it before. Once I changed it using the console and it was forever stuck for everyone (at least until I fully reinstalled it). Also I have no clue how to give NPC's devourment perks. Even researching the interwebs I found no way to give them any perks through console.

However try to use getav command with different variations of variable005 such as variable05 variable5 and Variable005, etc.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby RakeVuri » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:42 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:
GramzonTheDragon wrote:what command accesses said variable005? setav doesnt recognize it, and setvariable is not a real command.

It is supposed to be setav variable005 (or modav is way better), but I've had had issues with it before. Once I changed it using the console and it was forever stuck for everyone (at least until I fully reinstalled it). Also I have no clue how to give NPC's devourment perks. Even researching the interwebs I found no way to give them any perks through console.

However try to use getav command with different variations of variable005 such as variable05 variable5 and Variable005, etc.

Specifically, it's "variable05". I'm not sure why Devourment chose to use it instead of making it's own actor variable, but there's probably some technical reason behind it.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:49 pm

Huh i get an error when tryign to access the dropbox to download devourment now, shame i was gonna retry skyrim on my new pc
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby KillerGhast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:21 am

You can search the mod download on YouTube, i think Serenity made a video with the link but the vídeo IS REALLY LONG because It also shows you to install additional crap, cbbe morphs, just focus in the link and the readme with the devourment package, the link has the latest versión
:)
KillerGhast
New to the forum

Postby KillerGhast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:26 am

Oh i forgot you have to register to Dropbox XD
KillerGhast
New to the forum

Postby KillerGhast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:06 pm

What does the dialogue to make your 'friends" swallow you randomly? It does any effect? Is there any way to be randomly swallowed? Because It almost never happened to me, is there a way to increase the chances? Does variable 05 have an important role in this? 8O
KillerGhast
New to the forum

Postby go47 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Don't know how to increase the chance but friendly swallows give a simple text tree with them that can be activated with the G Key after swallowing.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:03 pm

Sorry for necropostin - I've returned to devourment after half year - installed skyrim again/ all devourment seems to be working fine but I have one minor issue - belly and skin are not exactly same colour - belly seems to be a few shades brighter. Any suggestion how to repair it.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Sorry for necropostin - I've returned to devourment after half year - installed skyrim again/ all devourment seems to be working fine but I have one minor issue - belly and skin are not exactly same colour - belly seems to be a few shades brighter. Any suggestion how to repair it.

try installing this
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:50 am

Thanks it helped seems that I had forgotten to copy and paste this mod from flash drive.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Xaishinn » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Does anyone know if there is any way to completely disable all residual body changes after eating someone? I have an outfit that I cant get to not clip and my character still seems to gain weight even when I have weight percent gained set to 0.

Would really appreciate any help anyone has to offer ^^;
Xaishinn
New to the forum

Postby Rolli » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:07 am

So, I've figured out how to get the .psc files from Devourment for some private changes to the script I want to do and it seems like even though the changes would be really small, some files just refuse to recompile into successful .pex . Is there any way I can fix this? I'm just trying to get M/? preds. It's been close to a decade since Vegan even so much as posted on this site, and while the reasons behind it are sad, I think it's safe to say that the mod has been abandoned. Can anyone help me out and tell me what would need to be done to lift the restrictions on male characters in the scripts? I think I can figure it out from there.
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:09 am

Rolli wrote:So, I've figured out how to get the .psc files from Devourment for some private changes to the script I want to do and it seems like even though the changes would be really small, some files just refuse to recompile into successful .pex . Is there any way I can fix this? I'm just trying to get M/? preds. It's been close to a decade since Vegan even so much as posted on this site, and while the reasons behind it are sad, I think it's safe to say that the mod has been abandoned. Can anyone help me out and tell me what would need to be done to lift the restrictions on male characters in the scripts? I think I can figure it out from there.

His followers have told me there's a way and that it's not too hard, but have refused to tell me sadly due to the ban the creator put on male preds. It's a very sensitive subject.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Terrafox » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:10 pm

I forget isn't there a spell you can use to look at an npc to see how many prey they have consumed?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thatguyth3r3 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:47 pm

Hi all,

I found this mod a little over a week ago. I've searched around and it sounds like there are multiprey addons for v65d, but they either don't work or nobody has the link for them, so I took a stab at making my own. To start off, know that I'm not a modder at all, this is the first time I've ever used Creation Kit, so this is very very far from perfect or even really complete but it's at least functional. It's probably pretty script heavy since scripting is all I know. Just merge the Data folder with the Skyrim\Data folder and everything should place itself where it needs to be.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y6q20zpu8gv3o ... n.rar?dl=0

How it works:
It removes the belly that marks you as full until you reach you stomach capacity, 1/10th of your Devouration level rounded down, with a max of 10 for balance and all that.
You'll get notifications telling you how much room you have left in your stomach each time you swallow or finish digesting your prey. Notifications will also tell you when NPC's eat each other.

Issues/Bugs:
You're gonna have overlapping sound effects, most noticeably the burping. I don't think there's anything I can do about this.
Sometimes the belly will act a little weird in scenarios I haven't been able to pinpoint yet, but it's not extremely noticeable. The other multiprey addons I've read about apparently try to scale up the belly depending on how many are in your stomach, this currently does not try to do that.

The biggest problem, and the main reason why I'm posting this while it's still imperfect: it's supposed to add a "fake" belly to the character while they still have room in their stomach that won't mark them as full but still visually look like there's someone in their stomach. I can see in the console that it does get equipped, but for whatever reason the model is invisible, so the "full" belly just blinks in and out of existence for a moment when you eat somebody. As it functions right now your character will appear completely normal until you reach maximum capacity when it'll equip the "full" belly which shows up just fine. If any experienced modder happens to see this post and wants to help, I've included the source .psc file in the scripts folder and all the assets in creation kit are prefixed with "multiprey".

Otherwise, if you're just a player that wants to eat a bunch of people at once with about the same functionality as console deleting the full belly, this will give you that.

(If there's a better, working multiprey addon I and I think a lot of other people would love to get the link.)
thatguyth3r3
New to the forum

Postby Rolli » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:29 pm

Does anyone know what Those people who made the mod function for male predators did so long ago? I found out how to fix the scripts such that they definitely function for males. the only problem I am having now is that while the perk tree is unlocked, you get all the powers, and all the dialogue is available, after the pred eats you you are spat back out behind the person and their stomach doesnt engorge; pretty much like the event never took place.
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby explodinn » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:54 am

Not quite sure if anyone can help me with this, but I've installed the modpack, all the required mods for the modpack, CBBE, the Argonian texture replacement, and the recent Argonian belly textures. However, in game all I get over the belly is a really stretched texture that doesn't even use the new texture that Gramzon has provided. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so, how can I fix it?
explodinn
New to the forum

Postby Rolli » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:27 pm

I think I've figured it out. It's functioning strangely even after I edit the scripts because there's a skeleton attached to the belly on the female skeleton of the game. I need to somehow either make my own skeleton or get the one that's already there for females to work for men too. Would anyone know how I could do that?
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby TTTV » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Does anyone know how to edit the belly textures?

I've been trying to find a way to do it so that the Khajiit & Argonian bellies would be able to properly fit the Feminine Khajiit & Argonian cbbe skin textures (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/? & https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193/?). I would greatly appreciate it if someone could show me how to edit the textures so that I may do it myself and make them fit the above skin mods.

Thanks.
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:19 pm

Just curious about this small problem I got as I seem to be missing some parts to my Dev mod. What is missing is all there noises when you swallow someone like the screams in your belly. Also when I talk with someone that is in my belly I only see my dialog and now the other person talking. Like when you ask to be let out I don't see there reply. Anybody got any ideas of help fix this problem of mine?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game