Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby Seelane » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:If you have latest version of mod manager (both NMM or MO) just check if you do not have any additional data files as there is sometimes msvcr error by that. If you use older version update skeletons, fnis again. Maybe some error had appeared and you haven't notice. Also if yo try to use some SSE mod in regular skyrim check if mod is fully compatible.E.G. alchemy points per ninroots in SSE do not work in regular skyrim.

Thanks for helping me, I was missing a file that I downloaded but now there is a new problem, when I enter the game, it said that my skeleton is incompatible with Devourment, so I tried to download Fnis but I still have the problem, what do I need to do now...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:35 pm

Don't worry. There are plenty of youtube tutorials how to use FNIS. I really recomend checking them (I also had problems with FNIS when I started, so I can't explain it very good).
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jrogelio1 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:12 am

i have a problem with lydia after i swallow her and spit out her, her movements are wierd, like a mirror of what i do, anyone knows how fix it o i should star a new game?
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Farfanuggen » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:23 am

kongpow wrote:
Farfanuggen wrote:
nonamz wrote:Here's an update to fix that:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 7018393601

I don't know if its tinyupload or what, but I'm getting a hit when the file scans that it has a virus/malware intrusion in it.

I think it's probably your browser (chrome?) having a problem with tinyupload. The only file in the download is devourmentregistry.pex. This is a bethesda script file and can't do anything outside of skyrim I think. Scanning it returns no threat and you open it up to inspect to code fairly easily via pexinspector.

Use another browser like IE to download it.

Not Chrome, Firefox. Let me see what Edge says about it.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:31 am

I just ignored warning about virus and download it. Than scaned pc to be sure. Than placed it in multiprey mod and used MO as MO couldn't read bare pex files.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:20 pm

jrogelio1 wrote:i have a problem with lydia after i swallow her and spit out her, her movements are wierd, like a mirror of what i do, anyone knows how fix it o i should star a new game?

Sometimes the vore system screws with follower AI when eating or being eaten and then getting spit out. It looks like the intention is that when eaten by your follower you have control over their movement and attacks. if this effect glitches and persists after regurgitation, simply open the console with ` and click on the follower, then type "tc". I think it stands for take control, and allows you to toggle control over creatures, npcs, and your player. Naturally this looks weird when you are controlling more than one.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jrogelio1 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:51 pm

thanks
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby stuffofthings8 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:18 pm

Running into an error with EBBB; I installed XPMS Extended because the standard version caused massive lag due to missing node errors with my armors. Whilst the lag is gone, the mod no longer works. There's no CTD, but there's also no belly whenever I eat someone. A quick look at the logs produced this (warning: quite long):

Spoiler: show
[01/14/2017 - 08:10:55PM] Error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias playerref1 on quest MBI_Dante_boss_Battle_scene_alias_holder_1 (0E03971F)].MBI_clean_allmusic_1.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "MBI_clean_allmusic_1.psc" Line 34
[01/14/2017 - 08:10:55PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[alias playerref1 on quest MBI_Dante_boss_Battle_scene_alias_holder_1 (0E03971F)].MBI_clean_allmusic_1.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "MBI_clean_allmusic_1.psc" Line 34
[01/14/2017 - 08:10:55PM] Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias playerref1 on quest MBI_Dante_boss_Battle_scene_alias_holder_1 (0E03971F)].MBI_clean_allmusic_1.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "MBI_clean_allmusic_1.psc" Line 38
[01/14/2017 - 08:10:55PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[alias playerref1 on quest MBI_Dante_boss_Battle_scene_alias_holder_1 (0E03971F)].MBI_clean_allmusic_1.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "MBI_clean_allmusic_1.psc" Line 38
[01/14/2017 - 08:10:57PM] DragonEngineFinderQuestScript::OnInit
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:02PM] Error: Attempting to set an invalid motion type
stack:
[ (000E68B7)].Actor.SetMotionType() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 4 on (000E68B7)].SwallowCalculateScript.OnEffectStart() - "SwallowCalculateScript.psc" Line 101
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:04PM] Error: Unable to call GetValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].GlobalVariable.GetValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].NewBellyFromWeightScript.onSwallow() - "NewBellyFromWeightScript.psc" Line 14
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.SendDevourmentEvent() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1405
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.RegisterDigestion() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 398
[None].SwallowCalculateScript.OnEffectFinish() - "SwallowCalculateScript.psc" Line 141
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:04PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[None].NewBellyFromWeightScript.onSwallow() - "NewBellyFromWeightScript.psc" Line 14
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.SendDevourmentEvent() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1405
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.RegisterDigestion() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 398
[None].SwallowCalculateScript.OnEffectFinish() - "SwallowCalculateScript.psc" Line 141
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:04PM] Error: Unable to call GetValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].GlobalVariable.value() - "GlobalVariable.psc" Line 22
[None].GlobalVariable.Mod() - "GlobalVariable.psc" Line 32
[None].NewBellyFromWeightScript.onSwallow() - "NewBellyFromWeightScript.psc" Line 17
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:04PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[None].NewBellyFromWeightScript.onSwallow() - "NewBellyFromWeightScript.psc" Line 17
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:04PM] Error: Unable to call SetValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].GlobalVariable.SetValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].GlobalVariable.value() - "GlobalVariable.psc" Line 26
stack:
[None].GlobalVariable.Mod() - "GlobalVariable.psc" Line 33
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:04PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
stack:
[None].NewBellyFromWeightScript.onSwallow() - "NewBellyFromWeightScript.psc" Line 18
stack:
[None].NewBellyFromWeightScript.onSwallow() - "NewBellyFromWeightScript.psc" Line 18
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:04PM] Error: Unable to call SetValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
stack:
stack:
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:04PM] DragonEngineFinderQuestScript::OnInit
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:05PM] Error: (000E68B7): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.
stack:
[ (000E68B7)].Actor.Enable() - "<native>" Line ?
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.FinishDigestion() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 970
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.Digest() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 532
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.OnUpdate() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1320
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:05PM] Error: Unable to call GetValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].NewBellyFromWeightScript.onPreyDeath() - "NewBellyFromWeightScript.psc" Line 33
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.SendDevourmentEvent() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1411
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.FinishDigestion() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1004
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.Digest() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 532
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.OnUpdate() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1320
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:05PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[None].NewBellyFromWeightScript.onPreyDeath() - "NewBellyFromWeightScript.psc" Line 33
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.SendDevourmentEvent() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1411
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.FinishDigestion() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1004
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:05PM] Error: Unable to call SetValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:05PM] Error: Unable to call GetValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:05PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[01/14/2017 - 08:11:08PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.RegisterShrinkingTummy() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1131
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.FinishDigestion() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1006
stack:
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.RegisterShrinkingTummy() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1131
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.FinishDigestion() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1006
stack:
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.RegisterShrinkingTummy() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1133
stack:
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.RegisterShrinkingTummy() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1134
stack:
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0B01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.RegisterShrinkingTummy() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1134

I tried reinstalling the mod, and remaking my Bodyslide morphs, but to no avail. Any help?
stuffofthings8
New to the forum

Postby jrogelio1 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:28 pm

are more addons? i only know the stranger, the one for dragons and mammoths, multyprey and natura bounty but i cant find the file for multyprey and natura bounty
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:17 am

There is also Forgetfullhatter addon, one with werewolf. Also do not forget that you can change sounds and use other belly meshes (devourment compatible) within mod itself.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:01 am

nonamz wrote:
Gelios wrote:
nonamz wrote:If anyone is using the multiprey fix I added weight loss in the devourment script itself. The WL mods with RND etc. never worked for me..

If you have an empty stomach you will lose a % (same % as the weight gain value in devourment MCM) every ~10 game minutes. This doesn't multiply when fast traveling/waiting.

blog/nonamz/devourment_.65d_multiprey_fix_b-30685.html

Have some bug: after regurgitation belly doesn't disappear

Here's an update to fix that:

Multiprey is still a bit broken it seems. Is there anyway to get the realtime weight loss addon you were working on as a standalone?

As cool as multiprey is, it's still very buggy, and is hilariously overpowered to the point where I'd probably have to create a rule for myself to prevent using it.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousCutie » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Hello!
I'm brand new to Eka so if I do something stupid please disregard it/point it out so I know I'm being horrible XD
I have been stalking a number of forums to answer my questions about the mod and such, but I ran into a problem that I haven't seen anyone else with. my mod is a bit buggy due to the fact that I was playing with a far older version and used the same save to try and use the current version, but it's surprisingly been working decently well, except for a small skeleton issue.

My problem however is that I've been messing with the sound files and have created a couple of my own (which I could probably share if anyone's interested) but upon trying to change the "footstep_slosh_#" files it seems to break them. If I replace the files with a new file the same length and name, once in game I hear nothing (in the terms of sloshing while moving). If I then set them back to the originals it works again and I hear the original sound effects

Just as additional info, I've changed sounds with the mod before, such as the burps and bone sound effects.

If anyone knows what my problem is and could help, that'd be awesome, and all the help I can get would be very appreciated!! thanks!
VoraciousCutie
New to the forum

Postby nonamz » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:05 pm

kongpow wrote:Multiprey is still a bit broken it seems. Is there anyway to get the realtime weight loss addon you were working on as a standalone?

As cool as multiprey is, it's still very buggy, and is hilariously overpowered to the point where I'd probably have to create a rule for myself to prevent using it.

Works well for me so it's hard to troubleshoot. I know the digestion time needs to be the default 250 seconds or the mesh will look messed up. Is anyone else having issues?

I've spent a lot of time messing with this already so I don't think I will split the mods but reverting the 2 other files in the multiprey 'hack' should stop you from eating more than one at a time with or without the DRS fix

Also tinyupload seems to be getting worse and worse. I'll stop using it for file sharing in future since I see the virus warning as well
nonamz
New to the forum

Postby kongpow » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:51 pm

VoraciousCutie wrote:Hello!
I'm brand new to Eka so if I do something stupid please disregard it/point it out so I know I'm being horrible XD
I have been stalking a number of forums to answer my questions about the mod and such, but I ran into a problem that I haven't seen anyone else with. my mod is a bit buggy due to the fact that I was playing with a far older version and used the same save to try and use the current version, but it's surprisingly been working decently well, except for a small skeleton issue.

My problem however is that I've been messing with the sound files and have created a couple of my own (which I could probably share if anyone's interested) but upon trying to change the "footstep_slosh_#" files it seems to break them. If I replace the files with a new file the same length and name, once in game I hear nothing (in the terms of sloshing while moving). If I then set them back to the originals it works again and I hear the original sound effects

Just as additional info, I've changed sounds with the mod before, such as the burps and bone sound effects.

If anyone knows what my problem is and could help, that'd be awesome, and all the help I can get would be very appreciated!! thanks!

You could try sending a pm to superweegee https://aryion.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=40996 He is the author of devourment footsteps and is active I think. I simply did some sound editing for him and I don't know how to change those sounds without breaking it.

nonamz wrote:
kongpow wrote:Multiprey is still a bit broken it seems. Is there anyway to get the realtime weight loss addon you were working on as a standalone?

Works well for me so it's hard to troubleshoot. I know the digestion time needs to be the default 250 seconds or the mesh will look messed up. Is anyone else having issues?

I've spent a lot of time messing with this already so I don't think I will split the mods but reverting the 2 other files in the multiprey 'hack' should stop you from eating more than one at a time with or without the DRS fix

Also tinyupload seems to be getting worse and worse. I'll stop using it for file sharing in future since I see the virus warning as well

Reverting bellyportscript, endoscript, and swallowcalculatescript, and only using the DRS fix, with digestion set to 250, seems to work. I redownloaded the drs fix as well. Both 60.8kb versions seem to be working now... weird, but hopefully it keeps working. ^^;
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelios » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:42 pm

nonamz wrote:Here's an update to fix that:

It seems that it works only for some time. I met this bug again.
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gelios » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Suppose I found the reason: something about FNIS. I upgraded it than launch new mod based on it and than script stopped working correctly.
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby NotUpToThis » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Help! The HDT for the belly goes past the legs instead of staying in the front. Any help?
NotUpToThis
New to the forum

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:48 pm

NotUpToThis wrote:Help! The HDT for the belly goes past the legs instead of staying in the front. Any help?

have you changed the skeleton and/or installed any HDT mods?

that would be the first place i'd look.....running fnis *might* help.

but really i've a strong feeling its the skeleton. try uninstall and reinstalling devourment it has its own skeleton.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:52 pm

linkever wrote:The mod seem to crash my Skyrim everytime I try to launch it... What do I need to do to make the mod work without crashing Skyrim?

give us more info.
my skyrim crashes 99% of the time its horribly unstable but only during loading.

so question 1.) does it crash if you make a new game?
if so make a new game and attempt to load the problem one....because thats............basically how i load my game.

if the problem still happens.....seek out the help of the awesome tool known as "TES5Edit" as you might be missing something.

if all else fails try running fnis and reinstalling skeletons.....only once did it get that bad for me.

if even that fails.....when i'd be in the corner crying to be perfectly honest. :(
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby stuffofthings8 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Bit of an update to my issue; I've ended up reinstalling the base mod and EBBB, but I'm now getting a different error:

Code: Select all
[01/20/2017 - 12:11:16PM] Error: Attempting to set an invalid motion type
stack:
[ (000E68B7)].Actor.SetMotionType() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 4 on (000E68B7)].SwallowCalculateScript.OnEffectStart() - "SwallowCalculateScript.psc" Line 101
[01/20/2017 - 12:11:17PM] DragonEngineFinderQuestScript::OnInit
[01/20/2017 - 12:11:20PM] Error: (000E68B7): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.
stack:
[ (000E68B7)].Actor.Enable() - "<native>" Line ?
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0D01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.FinishDigestion() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 970
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0D01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.Digest() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 532
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (0D01FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.OnUpdate() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1320

I'm not even sure if the log can help me diagnose the error at this point..
stuffofthings8
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game