Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:53 am

What program do you need to open .dds files? I'm not sure anyone else i open to making a different argonian texture, be it paid or not, so I'd like to have a crack at working on one myself to fit the argonian textures I use.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:17 am

GramzonTheDragon wrote:What program do you need to open .dds files? I'm not sure anyone else i open to making a different argonian texture, be it paid or not, so I'd like to have a crack at working on one myself to fit the argonian textures I use.

Gimp, but you're gonna need an additional plugin, just google gimp and dds plugin, you should be good to go
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelios » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Hello everyone! Met some trouble: devourment skill has reduced to 15 from 100 and nothing can change it. Other dependencies (swallow bonus etc.) also have reduced. Is it possible to fix this? Player.setav variable05 100 doesn't work too.
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:15 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
GramzonTheDragon wrote:What program do you need to open .dds files? I'm not sure anyone else i open to making a different argonian texture, be it paid or not, so I'd like to have a crack at working on one myself to fit the argonian textures I use.

Gimp, but you're gonna need an additional plugin, just google gimp and dds plugin, you should be good to go

Well I opened it, but it definitely seems beyond my skills to piece together what I want. Oh well.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:27 pm

.... IT's not here. Mother flak... I Thoughti DID Download the latest.

Okay so downloaded the new one. Do i just stick it in data and let it overwrite everything?

Edit: Okay so I looked into the blog and it seems it doesn't play nice with my previous version of devourment.
This may be a problem... is there a way to remove JUST the devourments?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:43 pm

Okay I dunno what I did wrong but after digesting 1 bandit, it's rendered me in a permanent "Full" state, refusing to allow me to devour anyone NOR Regurgitate... because "You have no live prey"
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gelios » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:05 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Okay I dunno what I did wrong but after digesting 1 bandit, it's rendered me in a permanent "Full" state, refusing to allow me to devour anyone NOR Regurgitate... because "You have no live prey"

Devourmentregistrysrcipt and multiprey. Yes, they have some bugs. Install previous registrysript (from previous kongpow's mod pack), all will be fine.
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:35 am

Well I haven't installed the multi-prey. o.o;;
plus I got nommed by an argonian and released but they still have the belly.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby eleventh » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:49 pm

I've run into that as well, and end up needing to remove the fullness item from their inventory.
Open up the console with `, click the bugged NPC, and type showinventory to find the address of the item. (For the sake of example I'll say 0501c993, since that's what I end up with.)
Next, removeitem 0501c993 1.
If you get bugged in the same way, instead of clicking in console to select, just preface the commands with "player." (player.showinventory, player.removeitem)
Hopefully that fixes things for you.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:54 pm

That's an idea, thanks Eleventh. But I'll see ifI can stick with a previous version and wait for a new version.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby SilentSigma » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Okay so, i've been having an issue with the Dovahkiin being digested for a couple days now. Like, when I press Z the npcs belly will disappear and my characters stuff will transfer to the npc but it won't do the dragonborn absorb soul glow, and i'll be trapped unable to do anything. Is there any way I can fix this? thanks in advance!
SilentSigma
New to the forum

Postby mudkip01 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:24 pm

My bellies are Extremely huge (like three times my persons size) upon first eating a prey is there anyway to fix that
and is there anyway to make it mesh with calientes beautiful bodies skin colors?
Help would be appreciated thanks
mudkip01
Been posting for a bit

Postby TTTV » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:15 am

Hello

I was wondering how to edit the khajiit and argonian bellies so that they could match these two mods.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/?

I have gimp 2 and the dds plugin, its just I'm not sure exactly how to replace the original textures without screwing anything up.
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden13 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:19 pm

Does anyone here have any idea how to make devourment work with a custom race skeleton? :/ I was trying to do but, until now, with no sucsess :(
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsJustaGoober » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Would anyone be able to share if Devourment still needs Loot if you're starting it through Steam and its version of SKSE? Also, I may have missed it somewhere, but after it's installed, is there a toggle on/off? I have to share computer, so yeah.
(Something witty here)
ItsJustaGoober
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MBucket » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:27 am

Raiden13 wrote:Does anyone here have any idea how to make devourment work with a custom race skeleton? :/ I was trying to do but, until now, with no sucsess :(

You'll have to edit your custom skeleton using NifSkope and add in belly nodes from the XPSME skeleton, you'll have to find a tutorial on how to edit skeletons though, since I don't know anything more about doing that stuff.

miked411711 wrote:Would anyone be able to share if Devourment still needs Loot if you're starting it through Steam and its version of SKSE? Also, I may have missed it somewhere, but after it's installed, is there a toggle on/off? I have to share computer, so yeah.
Installing without LOOT is not required, but is strongly recommended, especially if you're using other mods besides devourment. And devourment will always need SKSE, the Steam version of SKSE is the same as the regular one. As for the toggle thing? You can either use a mod organizer for this. Or, you're going to have to check and uncheck the mods in the game's load order when you boot the game manually.
MBucket
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden13 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:47 pm

MBucket wrote:
Raiden13 wrote:Does anyone here have any idea how to make devourment work with a custom race skeleton? :/ I was trying to do but, until now, with no sucsess :(

You'll have to edit your custom skeleton using NifSkope and add in belly nodes from the XPSME skeleton, you'll have to find a tutorial on how to edit skeletons though, since I don't know anything more about doing that stuff.

miked411711 wrote:Would anyone be able to share if Devourment still needs Loot if you're starting it through Steam and its version of SKSE? Also, I may have missed it somewhere, but after it's installed, is there a toggle on/off? I have to share computer, so yeah.
Installing without LOOT is not required, but is strongly recommended, especially if you're using other mods besides devourment. And devourment will always need SKSE, the Steam version of SKSE is the same as the regular one. As for the toggle thing? You can either use a mod organizer for this. Or, you're going to have to check and uncheck the mods in the game's load order when you boot the game manually.

I'll have to copy the same belly nodes from the devourment skeleton?
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Re: Add-ons and Tutorials

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:24 am

Raiden13 wrote:
MBucket wrote:

I'll have to copy the same belly nodes from the devourment skeleton?

Literally this post, on the first page of the thread, details exactly how to your custom skeleton.

Sideromelane wrote:This is the spot for using non-devourment mods to enhance or add to the Devourment experiance

New perks!
I've figured out how to add Devourment perks.
The following may be considered an BETA release with a reasonable probability of breaking your game. Use a DISPOSABLE save if you wish to TEST it because i will be adding to/changing/updating this file several times over the next few hours/days.

CURRENTLY BROKEN I KNOW NOT WHY.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aeybulijzdkxf ... 1.rar?dl=0
Mirror -> https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B ... file%2crar

Whats been added so far: Perks that activate when you have eaten (and digested) 50 each of Wolves, Skeevers and Mudcrabs, which grant a 5% bonus to the regenration of Health, Stamina and Magicka respectively.

Installation: Disable and delete the previous release. Load your clean save (The one before installing the ALPHA version), create a new clean save and exit. Unzip the contents of the new BETA version into your Skyrim installation folder. Contents of Data go into the Data folder etc. If you cannot figure out how to install it, you should not be testing this BETA version.
Now load the nice clean save and playtest!

PLAY AS AN ANIMAL/Allow Dovah Transfer to animals.
Spoiler: show
First, have my Edible Animals mod installed. (Edible animals may receive updates to allow for more creatures in future as well as genderswapping everything I can find - Motivate me though because it's of ZERO real interest to me except as part of a greater goal. Left to my own devices I would forget to release any interim version and upcycle it into a perk mod for myself).

Now install http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8784/? but be careful - this overwrites skeletons and stuff. If you use custom creatures or modified skeletons, you will need to take care not to overwrite anything you don't want ruined. In fact, it is best to not allow this mod to actually overwrite anything you already have in your skyrim data folder. Most stuff supplied with mods you already have *should* have had camera fixes applied already.
LET ME REITERATE. DO NOT ALLOW THIS MOD TO OVERWRITE ANYTHING THAT HAS ALREADY BE EDITED BY ANOTHER MOD
Next, run the original game launcher once and close it, then run LooT

Now run SKSE to open Skyrim

When you load your save, open the SKSE menu, and ensure you have Continue Playing and Disable Racemenu both ticked. Set Weightgain to 0 and exit the menu. Save your game.

Now load that save you just made.

Once ingame, find your animal of choice. Test case is a Wolf.
Open the console, and click the wolf.
Type in SexChange and hit Enter. Close the console. The wolf is now female and eligible to be the dovahkiin with devourment.
When the wolf attacks you it will attempt to use the Swallow ability. Should it succeed and digest you, you should become the wolf.

Custom Skeleton Tutorial
You have a custom skeleton you _MUST_ have (despite xp32MSE supporting everything out there)?
See below the spoiler for a guide to getting Devourment working with that snowflake skeleton.
Spoiler: show
Tutorial:

[spoiler]Having looked at editing the popular and ever so expansive XP32 Maximum Skeleton, I have decided editing 108 seperate NIF files and putting them up here would be tedious at best and fruitless at worst if they were buggy. So, instead, a tutorial for editing the skeleton of your choice!
This is based on you already HAVING the Maximum skeleton, installed with NMM

Brouse to *\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

In there will be 2 skeleton files, Skeleton_Female.nif and SkeletonBeast_Female.nif
You will need to repeat these steps with BOTH of them.
((This: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jz7bxrdvo3ezlpb/Skeletons.rar is a copy of the skeletons *I* use. Modified by me for my own use. Please please PLEASE only use them if you are utterly UNABLE to modify your own ones. I do not use the vanilla dagger positions, they MAY look/function weird if you do not use Dual Sheath Redux. It is made from an edit of an old version of the skeleton located here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676 ... ded/))

Open them in Nifscope.

Expand the branch 0 BSFadeNode - 5 NiNode - 10 NiNode - 199 NiNode - 204 NiNode - 205 NiNode - 628 NiNode and you are looking for 629 NiNode which is named 'NPC PreBelly'

Right click NPC PreBelly and in the menu, go to Transform, and click Edit

In the new window that appears you want to look at the Translation box - the Y axis is currently set to 7 - this is what causes the weird sticking-outness when you swallow someone in Skyrim when using this skeleton. Those three axi on THAT node on THAT skeleton, will allow you to adjust the position of the devourment belly. If you think it's too low/high/forward/back, adjust it with those three numbers labelled X, Y and Z

In this instance we only want to adjust the position to the devourment 'default' so we change the 7 to 0 and click Accept. Click Save As and overwrite, repeat as above with the other skeleton there and you are DONE. GO play Skyrim.

ADDITIONAL

This is a pain in the butt, and a little confusing but I should probably write this up as well.

Making your (insert 3rd party skeleton here) work with Devourment.
PART 1

First, grab a fresh copy of devourment and unzip it to your desktop or something. Browse to meshes\actors\character\character assets female in that folder and open one of the skeletons in Nifscope.
Expand the branch 0 BSFadeNode - 5 NiNode - 9 NiNode - 10 NiNode - 103 NiNode - 108 NiNode - 109 NiNode (which is named NPC Spine 1) and SELECT and Exapand 482 NiNode (which is named NPC Belly)
Under NPC Belly are two further branches, one named Devourment Waste, the other Devourment Belly Root.
Now go open your new skeleton in a seperate Nifscope window. Do NOT re-use your current window because you still need it.

In that skeleton, whatever it is, browse down the branches to NPC Spine 1 - It may, or may not already have an NPC Belly NiNode. This is because NPC Belly is a generic bone designed to allow attachments etc, and it can also be used for making pregnant/fat bellies jiggle ingame the same as can be done with the breast/butt nodes. Make a note here- If your new skeleton ALREADY HAS a NPC Belly bone, delete it by right clicking NPC Belly and going to Block - Remove Branch.

What you need to do now, is go back to your Devourment skeleton, and right click the NPC Belly it has, and go to Block - Copy Branch. This will copy the NPC Belly and all the devourment bones attached to it, into the windows clipboard.

Return to your new skeleton. Right click NPC Spine 1 and Block - Paste Branch. Voila, all those bones now appear in Nifscope, attached to your new skeleton!

But wait, there's a problem! All those bones are now named something stupid! Something Devourment will NOT recognize and will PROBABLY cause a crash to desktop!

NifScope is STUPID. I HATE this, it is tedious and annoying but Nifscope ONLY cares about copying the BONES, not the NAMES of the bones.

Best way to fix this...
PART 2

Have both NifScopes open, side by side
Expand all the branches leading from NPC Belly downwards. On the original Devourment skeleton, they will be named things like 'Devourment Waste' and 'Devourment Belly Root' - On your NEW skeleton they will be named something dumb. Don't worry, we can fix that.
On the original Devourment skeleton, select a bone. In this example, Devourment Waste. In the Block Details pane, on the second line, you will see: Name String Txt Devourment Waste [555]
Click on the little Txt icon there. A new window will appear, with the words 'Devourment Waste' already in the box! Copy the words Devourment Waste. Click Cancel on the little box. Do NOT close NifScope.

Now go back to your New Skeleton. Find the bone that OUGHT to be named Devourment Waste - the bones will be ordered in the exact same layout as they are on the Devourment skeleton, but just named wrong.
Select the miss-named Devourment Waste bone.
Block Details, second line will look something like: Name String Txt Left Elbow Nifscapeisretarded [666] (Or might be blank, or filled with arbitary junk)
Click the little Txt icon. A box will appear with the typing box blank - Paste the words 'Devourment Waste' into that box, click Ok and the bone will change name.

Now, go through the entire set of branches, and rename each bone taking care to ensure they are named EXACTLY the same as the original Devourment ones. You ONLY need to rename the Devourment bones, do not touch any other bone in the skeleton or it might break.

Once that is done, save as, and go play Skyrim.

Of course why anyone would bother reading the first page of a thread these days I cannot imagine ¬.=.¬
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Well, usually, all the other custom races uses the same skeleton. This issue I can solve by drag and drop devourment skeleton on its folder. But it seems the skeletons I'm trying to edit doesn't have this nodes mentioned. :/ I read the first page, but I'm talking about a really custom skeleton (for example, the one I'm using doesn't have the "NPCBelly" node, and I'm trying to add it. But, like I said: no success).

I copied the branches and didn't workded for me.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby avior97 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:05 am

the download link for the latest version is broken
avior97
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game