Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby kongpow » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:57 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Also do you have any other devourment sounds version. I changed burping sound after finishing digestion to belch + giggle yet I'd like to change basic sound of swallowing (maybe into something like ForgetfulHatter is using), and belly shrinking sound as I'm using edible animals mod so sometimes it leads to animal having human voice inside belly of predator girl.

Not sure what hatter is using currently, it's possibly the fallout vore mod swallow audio? You can replace some of the audio in devourment with the audio in the fallout vore mod if you like. You can always put together your own swallow sounds as well using a free copy of audacity.

I have alternate versions of the male prey belches with the prey audio silenced due to gender specific devourment sounds having a problem with custom npc level lists. You could replace the female prey ones with them as well so that you would have no prey audio to work better with edible animals. I'll upload them to my dropbox tomorrow, for now I need sleep. :zombie:
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:27 am

kongpow wrote:I have alternate versions of the male prey belches with the prey audio silenced due to gender specific devourment sounds having a problem with custom npc level lists. You could replace the female prey ones with them as well so that you would have no prey audio to work better with edible animals. I'll upload them to my dropbox tomorrow, for now I need sleep. :zombie:

Thank you.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:03 am

GramzonTheDragon wrote:Oh hey! I figured out how to screw directly with the digestion settings beyond their limits via console. The global varriables "000MinDigestionTime" for and "000DigestionMult" are useful here. Digestion time affects how long it takes for the prey to digest after they reach 0 HP and the belly smooths out and shrinks. The Digestion Multiplier aplies to the damage done over time in a way that making the multiplier lower increases DPS but reduces time in a stomach which also helps higher level characters regen straight through digsestion damage.

By default they start and 250 seconds and 1x, with the multiplier able to be adjusted down to 0.5x in the SkyUI mod management menus.

250 seconds is represented at 2500 generic units, and the multiplier is expressed as a number. Values below 250 (25 seconds) starts to make the belly visibly shrink while out of combat, and becomes very noticeable under a value of 100. The multiplier greatly reduces time to finish digestion and holding prey when it dips below 0.1, and some lower level characters won't be able to hold prey for more than a second or two at best, although they deal huge chunks of damage every second with their stomach.

For my game I set the digestion time to 500 and the multiplier to 0.5 for general gameplay. Reasoning being that reducing the minimum digestion time stacks with the effects of digestion in combat and rapid digestion spell which makes things 50x faster. Going below 200 units makes the belly vanish in almost an instant which is pretty jarring when more enemies are around to agro the pred. If doing sneaky vore or digesting a willing victim from non-fatal swallow, you might want to set the time lower then set it back up to your combat preferences after the vore business is done.

Hope that makes sense I'm a little scatter-brained.

Can you tell me how do you set it. I was thinking about using getglobalvalue but it doesn't work. Than I've tried set actor value but it also failed. I'd like to know how set this '000mindigestiontime' value.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:47 am

Oh man that's the one thing I forgot!

To see the values use "help digestion" and the highest entry displays them and their value.
To modify global variables, use "set [globalvariable] to [number]"
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:39 am

So in case of MinDigestionTime it would be like e.g. "set 000MinDigestionTime to 500''? I'm asking as I'm not that smart :D
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:51 am

Correct, that would cut the default digestion time down to 20% of the original value.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:57 am

Here's the male prey silent vocal tracks to use with edible animals.https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nngl261o3piobx/devourment%20quite%20prey%20audio.rar?dl=0

These are what I'm currently using due to the gsds bug.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Thank you for answer and link.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby universalgameris » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:50 pm

I have the continuing playing option on so that i can play as the npc that digested me but when im digested and given control of an npc im stuck with an enourmas belly, this whouldnt be an issue but the mod treats it as a full stomach so im unable to vore others after that point. Does anyone else have this problem?
universalgameris
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:50 am

I had something like that previously, just load previous save game before you've got eaten, or install multiprey. With multiprey just swallow someone peacefully and than regurgiate it and your character belly should get to normal size.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:30 am

BTW Kongpow, is it possible to use belly meshes and textures from fallout in skyrim. I really like face and hand imprints feature in fallout and I wonder if it is possible in skyrim.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:47 am

Urielzael2 wrote:BTW Kongpow, is it possible to use belly meshes and textures from fallout in skyrim. I really like face and hand imprints feature in fallout and I wonder if it is possible in skyrim.

Question was already asked somewhere (don't remember which thread)

:idea: It is possible but it requires some work. If you want it done, best you look up some tutorials on porting outfits from Fallout to Skyrim (or vice versa and apply the steps the opposite way/with different files)

:!: It's not just a matter of copy paste. Also, since the way Devourment works is different (with scaling the mesh) as to where Fallout Vore works by using different meshes, so what would probably happen is that you would keep the shape of the skin-tight belly and it would just keep shrinking.

But yea, if you want it done, don't wait for someone else to do it for you, do it yourself. Of course you don't know how to do it, but the internet is full of resources to show you how :D
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Thanks, I'm gonna try, same as I did when trying to find which of current devourment things are compatible with SSE. Thanks for mesh working explainning.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gelios » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:15 am

nonamz wrote:If anyone is using the multiprey fix I added weight loss in the devourment script itself. The WL mods with RND etc. never worked for me..

If you have an empty stomach you will lose a % (same % as the weight gain value in devourment MCM) every ~10 game minutes. This doesn't multiply when fast traveling/waiting.

blog/nonamz/devourment_.65d_multiprey_fix_b-30685.html

Have some bug: after regurgitation belly doesn't disappear
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby nonamz » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Gelios wrote:
nonamz wrote:If anyone is using the multiprey fix I added weight loss in the devourment script itself. The WL mods with RND etc. never worked for me..

If you have an empty stomach you will lose a % (same % as the weight gain value in devourment MCM) every ~10 game minutes. This doesn't multiply when fast traveling/waiting.

Here's an update to fix that:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 7018393601
nonamz
New to the forum

Postby Gelios » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:09 pm

nonamz wrote:
Gelios wrote:

Here's an update to fix that:

Many thanks!
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seelane » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:47 am

The mod seem to crash my Skyrim everytime I try to launch it... What do I need to do to make the mod work without crashing Skyrim?
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:48 pm

If you have latest version of mod manager (both NMM or MO) just check if you do not have any additional data files as there is sometimes msvcr error by that. If you use older version update skeletons, fnis again. Maybe some error had appeared and you haven't notice. Also if yo try to use some SSE mod in regular skyrim check if mod is fully compatible.E.G. alchemy points per ninroots in SSE do not work in regular skyrim.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Farfanuggen » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:19 am

nonamz wrote:Here's an update to fix that:

I don't know if its tinyupload or what, but I'm getting a hit when the file scans that it has a virus/malware intrusion in it.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby kongpow » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:49 am

Farfanuggen wrote:
nonamz wrote:Here's an update to fix that:

I don't know if its tinyupload or what, but I'm getting a hit when the file scans that it has a virus/malware intrusion in it.

I think it's probably your browser (chrome?) having a problem with tinyupload. The only file in the download is devourmentregistry.pex. This is a bethesda script file and can't do anything outside of skyrim I think. Scanning it returns no threat and you open it up to inspect to code fairly easily via pexinspector.

Use another browser like IE to download it.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game