Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Yeah sadly people have swarmed to Fallout 4.
Skyrim has sadly been forgotten...

Also doesn't help that you can't find "Oldrim" anymore on Steam, it's all "SPECIAL EDITION"
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Raiden13 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Almost forgotten :) I'm too close to make devourment working with M/?, F/?, and ?/?. I also discover some branches of code to optimize and so on. I'm planning to release all versions I'll made when I come back home :) Skyrim won't be forgotten X3 I'm even planning to Port it to special edition with source code open to community :o
I made version 0.53 working with males.
I find out a way to edit .esm by converting it to an .esp, modify and convert it back to an .esm.
I'm to close to make version 0.65c/d working with both male, female and with a few optimizations.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:14 pm

Raiden13 wrote:Almost forgotten :) I'm too close to make devourment working with M/?, F/?, and ?/?. I also discover some branches of code to optimize and so on. I'm planning to release all versions I'll made when I come back home :) Skyrim won't be forgotten X3 I'm even planning to Port it to special edition with source code open to community :o
I made version 0.53 working with males.
I find out a way to edit .esm by converting it to an .esp, modify and convert it back to an .esm.
I'm to close to make version 0.65c/d working with both male, female and with a few optimizations.

Hilariously, Devourment already works perfectly on SE, I've been using it on SE since SKSE64 was released. Nothing needs 'ported' whatsoever.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:23 pm

Well, I didn't know that. But there are some code fragments, like the one in "devourmentnamescript.psc", for example, inside SwitchCharacter() function that could be easily be transfered to "devourmenteventhandler()". I'll work to fix anything buggy if I find and optimize others :o
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:13 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Yeah sadly people have swarmed to Fallout 4.
Skyrim has sadly been forgotten...

Also doesn't help that you can't find "Oldrim" anymore on Steam, it's all "SPECIAL EDITION"

Has only been forgotten by some. I still have people regularly pm'ing me for devourment download links and troubleshooting help.

I doubt Skyrim will ever be completely forgotten because the next elder scrolls game is most likely going to be a shit show of Bethesda greed. I doubt we will ever see another free modding phenomenon anywhere close to what we saw in skyrim, not in a Bethesda game at least. NV was a far better game then Fo4 as well imo. What I'm saying is Bethesda games are on the downward spiral and I doubt we will ever get something that creates anywhere near the same feeling of wonderment as TES3 Morrowind. ( Closest thing to that is Oblivion's Shivering isles dlc which was worked on by the same lead dev as Morrowind IIRC.)

You should open your eyes and look into what Bethesda plans to do with TES6 creation club mods if you don't believe me. (Bethesda buying the rights to mods for 100-1000$ based on what they think it's worth, then they will turn around and sell that mod for a small fee. Lets say they do that with a big mod like SKYUI that has 4.6 million unique downloads on the nexus... Get fucked whoever put the effort into making that mod lol.) And I used to revere that company... I do hope they realize this is a big folly.

Also, ever since Oblivion Bethesda has been increasingly notorious for leaving out content, QoL, gameplay mechanics, and a dozens of other important things and expecting modders to fix it for free... Fo4 is a perfect example of that taking it even farther in the opposite direction and imposing silly restrictions on things that you then have to fix with mods. (settlements are a good example of that.) What would these games even be without the mods that fix all their problems? And they are going to try to monetize that?! :silly:

Granted, there will fortunately still be people who will say no to that paid mod bullshit and will release free mods on pc just to counter it. Look at the backlash that happened the last time Bethesda tried to do paid mods. *gets off soapbox

Anyways, I still haven't actually found something to really make me want to go through spending the better part of a day modding out SSE. It's largely just a boon for console players who can't use an enb and had to deal with 720p. A well modded Oldrim with a good enb cranked up on strong hardware can still make most modern games look bad as far as graphics and performance. (Looking at you Kingdom Come Deliverance.) 64 bit is nice but from what I know about the creation engine it doesn't really do much unless you are pushing the limits on heavy script mods on pc. There is a working SKYUI for SSE now at least so I'll give it that.

Also, you can buy a skyrim standard or legendary edition steam activation code from GMG and then activate it on steam. https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/ There's other easy ways as well though I can't say here. Cheers.

EDIT:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Okay uh question.
Has anyone set up some "Femenine Argonian" belly textures for those who want to use those textures in question?

Namely the ones from this mod. I remember it mentioned but I wanna make sure.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/?tab=files

Someone did commission some argonian belly textures at some point, and they are included in the 2.25.17 mod pack under data/textures/xomod/devour. I don't remember what argonian body texture they matched though.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:14 pm

:B well, here I go... This is the almost fully functional male version... I know, it's an outdated version (0.53), but this is what I'm working. I'm also modding the version 0.65c/d, editing scripts, comment and cleaning whatever restrictions I find on the mod...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcgfgmb9w0ftc ... 9.zip?dl=0
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:35 pm

Raiden13 wrote::B well, here I go... This is the almost fully functional male version... I know, it's an outdated version (0.53), but this is what I'm working. I'm also modding the version 0.65c/d, editing scripts, comment and cleaning whatever restrictions I find on the mod...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcgfgmb9w0ftc ... 9.zip?dl=0

Nice work here~ I wanna try it out when I get the chance
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Raiden13 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:54 pm

These videos shows my current progress with devourment mod :) This is not a repack or a hack. This is the mod almost entirelly edited. :)
Well, like you all have seen, I'm having some issues with belly mesh after digestion. I'm trying to do my best to fix that :(

https://youtu.be/V-WkPtZhrUg
https://youtu.be/DSfJ-3Uiy2w
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden13 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:57 pm

Well, I'll release my modification here. If you are willing to help me :) I'll be grateful ^~^ It works like the youtube video but with a belly mesh problem after digestion :(
he file contains the devourment plugin and devourment script source codes :) feel free to modify and share with someone fix this problem.

https://mega.nz/#!KkNmHC5Z!qHc5oSSnZddQ ... Rmghh_beLM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbn2rkkye3q2r ... 9.zip?dl=0
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xsa1 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:09 pm

Hey guys, I have some trouble with the Devourment version for Skyrim. It's the official Steam version, full updated. The trouble is my game doesn't recognize the Devourment mod, it only activates the Weight Morphs and Realistic Needs' mods. I'm using the Skyrim Mod Manager, Also I've followed some tutorials on Youtube and I can't do anything to play it. It's weird, because some time ago the mod was working perfectly on my PC, and also with the Steam version itself. So, I'm asking. Does the last version of Devourment mod supports the actual 2018 version of Skyrim on Steam? I don't have the Special Edition, because I heard that this mod isn't compatible with that version of the game. Anyway, I have some screenshots, if you want to help me just let me know.
Xsa1
Been posting for a bit

Postby jrogelio1 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:37 am

2018 Skyrim version?
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xsa1 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:28 am

jrogelio1 wrote:2018 Skyrim version?

Sorry, I'm talking of the Steam version of Skyrim, not the Special Edition, the normal.
Xsa1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Natolin » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:41 pm

Im constantly getting an error in which either me or my companion doesnt have live prey in their stomach even after eating someone and they still have th e belly, but they cant eat or vomit back up, anyone know how to fix this?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Xsa1 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:38 pm

Anyway, just to know. What's the correct order to put on the mod in Mod Organizer? I'm using it because the other mod programs are very glitchy on my PC.
Xsa1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden13 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:22 pm

Well try an brand new save and check if this error persists or try to reinstall the mod and overwrite all skeletons and check again.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Occulore » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:35 pm

Hey all, I have been away for some time, and I am so happy to see the mod is still thriving and receiving new expansions and add-ons.

Quick question, does this mod work on the Skyrim Special Edition? I am not sure about the fundamentals of coding, but I am going to assume that they are the exact same thing?

I am really hoping to combine this mod and Cold Steels BBW mod, along with the vast burping audio files.
Occulore
---

Location: In the exact...CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE!!!....Give or take fifty feet.

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:50 pm

Devourment and some mods works for sse. I am not into male preds so I didn't test it. Mods working for sure with SSE are Devourment C and D version, ebbc, multiprey, edible animals, stranger mod, werewolf mod, forgetfull hatter mod.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:52 pm

These days I'm so busy that I hardly have time to do anything with devourment mod. I'm working on make preds support and thinking about new spells. If you wanna help :) I released the devourment mod source code together with the (incomplete) male supper. ^~^
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby rathdakrogan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:38 pm

hilariously enough devourment works in Skyrim VR.. downside is being vored does not seems to only work on npcs and other than that it gltiches and you fall throught the map (scared my freind to death lol)
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Postby piecheese10 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:59 am

Is it possible to add the different belly sizes to my inventory as clothing items? The Fallout Vore mod does this, and it's pretty neat to walk around with a perpetually full belly. If it isn't possible with Devourment's mesh bellies, could somebody fix that, please?
piecheese10
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game