Terra Centauri: Last Stand

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Terra Centauri: Last Stand

Postby Crash » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:46 am

IF you guys don't mind I'd love to do a Let's play of the Beta. I played about half an hour of it to see how it worked with my pc and it ran..... I think with a little tweaking I could get it running pretty well for a recording session. Got a few games I gotta test out on my pc to see if they actually run given my current set up but so far I am really enjoying it.
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby peteian » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:06 am

Crash wrote:IF you guys don't mind I'd love to do a Let's play of the Beta. I played about half an hour of it to see how it worked with my pc and it ran..... I think with a little tweaking I could get it running pretty well for a recording session. Got a few games I gotta test out on my pc to see if they actually run given my current set up but so far I am really enjoying it.

I asked Scout the same question in PM and he replied saying that you could and that you could post videos here. I should probably post mine along with my review. Well it's not really a review, I feel it's more like I played through one game and then gave comments and suggestions .__.
peteian
---

Postby peteian » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

One thing I noticed while doing my playthrough was that the in-game volume was unaffected by the volume in the options menu. I set my volume to 30% but the in-game volume was still at 100% for some reason. IDK if anyone else encountered this, but I think it's an issue that needs to be fixed. Though overall that was my only big issue, for a BETA this is looking pretty solid. Overall air unit balance is nice, they hit fast and hard but die in 3 hits but, if allowed to get enough of them late game, they wreak havoc. I like that the projectile actually needs to hit the model of the unit to deal any damage. It encourages kiting and makes it easier to do so. I have more comments and suggestions in my video, and I thought these were the things that stood out the most.

I also noticed a "Network" tab in the options but no Mulitplayer interface yet. Is it a future feature?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5RS1I0eKO0
peteian
---

Postby Crash » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:37 am

Here's my link to 2 episodes of play:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqojxm9JXQc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_GR3FFHvkY (currently is scheduled to go live sometime today 11/30)

I may do more later on if people want to see more and I can actually progress in actually beating the devourers
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby peteian » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Crash wrote:Here's my link to 2 episodes of play:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqojxm9JXQc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_GR3FFHvkY (currently is scheduled to go live sometime today 11/30)

I may do more later on if people want to see more and I can actually progress in actually beating the devourers

I tried cheesing them with flying units and getting into a base race of sorts, least until their defenses literally ate my assault force.
peteian
---

Re: Terra Centauri: Last Stand v1.0 Final

Postby Scout » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:26 pm

Hi, Its been a loooong while.

After almost 2 years of inactivity. Terra Centauri 1.0 is released on Gamejolt!
After loosing working files, severe hardware issues, and the lack of funds to restore them, The project sat dormant.
However, instead of leaving it to die, I worked with what I had and got something worthy for public release.

Whats new in 1.0?

The Devourers are playable! The last 3 scenarios (6 including the hard variations) you are a supreme devourer overlord. Its your responsibility to keep your swarm well fed, and continue their evolution.

New Valkyries:
Scout - Fast unarmed Valkyre on hoverboard.
Seraphim - Powerful Special unit. Blasts enemies with a barrage of lasers and have an alternative energy bomb for massive damage. Boosts nearby units.
Valkyrian Primal - Primals that have been civilized by the Valkyries. High hp and attack strength. Boosts nearby units.
More bonus resources on startup. Should make it a little easier to get your defenses going.

New Devourers:
Alpha Flyer - this red alternative spits Bomber Devourers right on top of prey. Make powerful anti base defense raiders.
Flyer - While not a new unit, Flyers now are capable of spitting acid at ground targets, where they were unable to attack previously.
Evolution Tower - New base structure. Allows for research on various evolutions of the Devourer, and greatly improves stats of all nearby Devourers.

New Maps/and some balance changes.

In game music!

New Tilesets

Because of the long period of inactivity and the fact that this may be the Final release (aside from some bug fixes if nessissary). I wont be charging any Patreons. The release on GameJolt is a pay what you want model.

I am moving on to new projects If you still would like to donate feel free to purchase a copy on Gamejolt or support some of my other games such as "Super Galaxy Ranger Luna". Thank you all for the support!

Be sure to find Terra on Gamejolt:
https://gamejolt.com/games/terra/299818
Please Support Terra Centauri: Last Stand, a beautiful Anime Vore RTS! at: http://www.patreon.com/terra
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:47 pm

When I saw this topic got a reply, I thought we'd have some necroing again. But WOW....
I am amazed that we even get an update, even if it's a kind of final one. And hehe, we can play as the evil ones! Come here little ones, we don't bite ;)
Thnaks very much for spending so much time on this after losing so many game files. Not something you see often here, as thios all here is mostly an hobby.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scout » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:15 pm

RC8015 wrote:When I saw this topic got a reply, I thought we'd have some necroing again. But WOW....
I am amazed that we even get an update, even if it's a kind of final one. And hehe, we can play as the evil ones! Come here little ones, we don't bite ;)
Thnaks very much for spending so much time on this after losing so many game files. Not something you see often here, as thios all here is mostly an hobby.

Yea, I probably should have started a new thread. But In case anyone before was interested..

Thanks, this was a very long time coming.
Please Support Terra Centauri: Last Stand, a beautiful Anime Vore RTS! at: http://www.patreon.com/terra
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Postby nnnddt » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi guys,
I have a question asking for a answer (no, really ?!). I've a prob', after I download, i can't play because it's saying there's error; i tried with 1.0 and 0.5 and I have the same prob. Do someone have the answer for solve this prob' ?
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:15 pm

nnnddt wrote:Hi guys,
I have a question asking for a answer (no, really ?!). I've a prob', after I download, i can't play because it's saying there's error; i tried with 1.0 and 0.5 and I have the same prob. Do someone have the answer for solve this prob' ?

whats the error?
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby nnnddt » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:00 pm

You can see below pics for my prob' ^^
Attachments
terra.png
terra 2.png
terra 3.png
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Creaturedude » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:31 pm

WOW. Just looked at the last date and this thing is still active. 0.o BRAVO to the developer.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CommanderStar78 » Sun May 10, 2020 6:22 pm

Hey so how to download the game now I checked on the patron but the links are dead
CommanderStar78
New to the forum

Postby Etherthedrake » Sun May 10, 2020 6:39 pm

cobalionzekrom wrote:Hey so how to download the game now I checked on the patron but the links are dead
Alright, first off, that's a loooong necro. And, if you'd scroll a bit higher in the replies, you'd find a link to gamejolt. That's the game.

https://gamejolt.com/games/terra/299818
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game