Escape or Die-gest - (Now also on Mac!) 1/02/2016

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Escape or Die-gest - FINISHED GAME RELEASED 6/30/2015

Postby VoreNut » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:11 pm

GameOfPickles wrote:
VoreNut wrote:If you do make a sequel, what kind of giantesses would you have? The catgirl from this one should definitely be one of them. But who else would you add Pickles?

I'm sorry, but I really do not plan on making a sequel. However, to entertain your question, the only reason I used a catgirl giantess is because I had the existing artwork to work from. I am not a great artist, so I can't imagine having to create all the art and animations for various different giantess characters. At that point, I would probably have to make the game paid and get a real artist :| . Off the top of my head though, I would probably add a naga giantess or a succubus giantess (I have Karbo's new comic on my mind right now, so that might be affecting my decision a bit ^^; ).

I'm not saying you will make a sequel, but you never know when inspiration may hit you. As for pics, there are plenty of naga or lamia ones to pick from, and there are plenty of other non-human folk to choose from as well. It's all a matter of preference after all.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby evilsociopsych » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:16 pm

Please make difficulty less brutal :lol: I can't get past level 11 :( or please include some kind of cheat to skip levels :roll:
evilsociopsych
Somewhat familiar

Postby GameOfPickles » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:21 pm

evilsociopsych wrote:Please make difficulty less brutal :lol: I can't get past level 11 :( or please include some kind of cheat to skip levels :roll:

Okay, I guess it's been long enough that anyone who was determined to beat the game has already done so and anyone who got frustrated would have stopped playing by now, so I added a skip button to the game. You can now skip any level by clicking the skip button located at the top right corner of the screen. Have fun! :D

DOWNLOAD LINK (With skip function): https://mega.nz/#!3IxmBTKJ!N8q4VKYixWOj ... lJXlPyKDp4
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Throwback523 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:38 pm

GameOfPickles wrote:
evilsociopsych wrote:Please make difficulty less brutal :lol: I can't get past level 11 :( or please include some kind of cheat to skip levels :roll:

Okay, I guess it's been long enough that anyone who was determined to beat the game has already done so and anyone who got frustrated would have stopped playing by now, so I added a skip button to the game. You can now skip any level by clicking the skip button located at the top right corner of the screen. Have fun! :D

DOWNLOAD LINK (With skip function): https://mega.nz/#!3IxmBTKJ!N8q4VKYixWOj ... lJXlPyKDp4

That's great, thank you! Now this game is perfect!

Just a question, once you get to the level with the gun, what differences do the two doors have? Is it simply aesthetic?
Throwback523
New to the forum

Postby GameOfPickles » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:34 pm

Throwback523 wrote:Just a question, once you get to the level with the gun, what differences do the two doors have? Is it simply aesthetic?

Yep! Pretty much. If you take the door to the colon, the sprites for everything change and when you die, the burps are farts instead. It's the same levels though with the same layout. It's just a matter of preference for how you want to experience the game. :-D
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Throwback523 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:23 pm

GameOfPickles wrote:
Throwback523 wrote:Just a question, once you get to the level with the gun, what differences do the two doors have? Is it simply aesthetic?

Yep! Pretty much. If you take the door to the colon, the sprites for everything change and when you die, the burps are farts instead. It's the same levels though with the same layout. It's just a matter of preference for how you want to experience the game. :-D

Alright, thank you! I beat the game after a skipping a level or two, very satisfying ending. You've created a very good game here, my friend. I can't imagine there'll be much more for you to do, but what you've created is a fantastic, finished product.
Throwback523
New to the forum

Re: Escape or Die-gest - Finished(Now With Level Skip) 8/07/

Postby TheMystique » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:49 pm

The Skip version says I need an encryption key to download it?
TheMystique
Been posting for a bit

Postby GameOfPickles » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:53 pm

Throwback523 wrote:Alright, thank you! I beat the game after a skipping a level or two, very satisfying ending. You've created a very good game here, my friend. I can't imagine there'll be much more for you to do, but what you've created is a fantastic, finished product.

Thank you! I'm happy you enjoyed the game.

TheMystique wrote:The Skip version says I need an encryption key to download it?

I assume you must be copying and pasting the link. Try clicking the link instead of copying and pasting it. That should solve the problem for you. :)
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Throwback523 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:39 pm

It's a shame this thread has gone dry. It would be nice to hear something new about this, but I suppose it's done.
Throwback523
New to the forum

Postby justinrpg » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:46 am

it is wanting me to install a malware downloader in order to download this game!!
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby eleventh » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:57 pm

There is a perfectly serviceable "download through browser" link under the megasync button.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Re: Escape or Die-gest - Now on Mac! 1/02/2016

Postby GameOfPickles » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone's holiday and new years went well. I recently got a hold of a fairly old Macbook that I was able to somewhat bring back to life. Therefore, I am now able to export Escape or Die-gest to Mac now. So, for all those who have been waiting and those who maybe just got a new Mac recently, here you go! I hope it works. Testing is a little difficult on the Macbook I have, but I am pretty sure that everything works fine. The intro cut scene might not show all the text, but it does get into the game fine a little after the animation finishes.

DOWNLOAD LINK (MAC): https://mega.nz/#!bYpCVboY!7s5v5XkLVltA ... AxeGqBTx1Q

Please let me know if the game doesn't work. :-D
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Re: Escape or Die-gest - (Now also on Mac!) 1/02/2016

Postby KingdomOfGray » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:31 pm

I've not said anything before, and honestly I don't have anything new to say, but I've played this game and had a ball with it. Good work ^^
KingdomOfGray
???

Postby GameOfPickles » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:21 pm

KingdomOfGray wrote:I've not said anything before, and honestly I don't have anything new to say, but I've played this game and had a ball with it. Good work ^^

Thank you! I appreciate you saying something. :-D
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby psicotik » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Hey!
Do you have any intention to do another game?
Sorry for my English, it's not my main language ;)
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ermac » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:31 am

I can't play the game, when I open the archive, only can see the cat girl swallow the mouse, but after the window turn black and I only hear sounds.

I use windows 7 and I downloaded all archives but none works
Ermac
Been posting for a bit

Postby GameOfPickles » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:41 am

Ermac wrote:I can't play the game, when I open the archive, only can see the cat girl swallow the mouse, but after the window turn black and I only hear sounds.

I'm sorry to hear that Ermac. Have you tried the different download links available on the first page of the topic? You may have luck with different versions of the game.

Otherwise, I would work to fix that, however, my PC that I did my work on has broke and I am currently without a PC that I can work on to fix the bug.
I am working to get a new PC soon though, so I will try to get that bug fixed as soon as I can when I get my PC. Soon being maybe 2-3 weeks.
Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

If anyone else had the same issue that Ermac is having and was able to fix it on their end, I would really appreciate if you share your fixes. :)
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ermac » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:01 am

GameOfPickles wrote:
Ermac wrote:I can't play the game, when I open the archive, only can see the cat girl swallow the mouse, but after the window turn black and I only hear sounds.

I'm sorry to hear that Ermac. Have you tried the different download links available on the first page of the topic? You may have luck with different versions of the game.

Otherwise, I would work to fix that, however, my PC that I did my work on has broke and I am currently without a PC that I can work on to fix the bug.
I am working to get a new PC soon though, so I will try to get that bug fixed as soon as I can when I get my PC. Soon being maybe 2-3 weeks.
Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

If anyone else had the same issue that Ermac is having and was able to fix it on their end, I would really appreciate if you share your fixes. :)

¡Hi!, first thanks for answer me, and yes I downloaded all version game (included to Mac XD) but the problem persist. I'll be waiting forward the fixes when you have your the computer ¡greetings!
Ermac
Been posting for a bit

Postby heath » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:25 am

I may try this
heath
Participator

Re: Escape or Die-gest - Now on Mac! 1/02/2016

Postby Dulahallan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:56 am

GameOfPickles wrote:Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone's holiday and new years went well. I recently got a hold of a fairly old Macbook that I was able to somewhat bring back to life. Therefore, I am now able to export Escape or Die-gest to Mac now. So, for all those who have been waiting and those who maybe just got a new Mac recently, here you go! I hope it works. Testing is a little difficult on the Macbook I have, but I am pretty sure that everything works fine. The intro cut scene might not show all the text, but it does get into the game fine a little after the animation finishes.

DOWNLOAD LINK (MAC): https://mega.nz/#!bYpCVboY!7s5v5XkLVltA ... AxeGqBTx1Q

Please let me know if the game doesn't work. :-D

Unfortunately, it seems to think the game is damaged and won't let me open it.
Dulahallan
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game