[Directory 3.13.2024] Playable Community Vore Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Directory] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby foxyumbreon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Just a heads up, since this seems to indicate otherwise, that games made using RPG Maker don't inherently require RPG Maker to run. If the RTP is included in the download (such as with Voremon, which I saw already listed), then having RPG Maker isn't a requirement for playing the game. Just thought I'd point that out, in case you weren't already aware.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:08 pm

foxyumbreon, Ah, good distinction! With voremon, I had a ? after it, since I have the RTP installed already and couldn't tell for sure. Many topics explicitly say if it's needed, or have mention of it in the ensuing discussion, so most of those are correct. But for yours, I didn't know! :D
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby foxyumbreon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:18 am

Journeyman wrote:foxyumbreon, Ah, good distinction! With voremon, I had a ? after it, since I have the RTP installed already and couldn't tell for sure. Many topics explicitly say if it's needed, or have mention of it in the ensuing discussion, so most of those are correct. But for yours, I didn't know! :D

Ah. I assumed the question mark meant you weren't certain whether or not it used RPG Maker. It's good to know though that you do your research when posting the information.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:59 am

OVRL - MF/MF - RPG/Roguelike - free, inactive - Requires: windows, slick2d engine
oral/CV/anal

The link loops to this thread
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:40 pm

Dark_phoenix, Ahh, darnit. Good catch. fixed!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:28 am

Journeyman wrote: Ka-Atis, Great! Thank you for the extra info--I haven't seen the spoiler yet. Updated!

The spoiler just provides some additional information for the tag ?F/MF. I decided to hide it since it's related to later events in the game.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Seifens » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Krishna3ca's VGame - FO/FO - Action RPG - Free/Complete - Java (Windows only)
A mostly F/F game taking place in a large world. Released in seven chapters which must be unzipped on top of one another in order to install. The link goes to the downloads section here where all the chapters are available. There are several threads on this board about the game, but I'm not aware of a single thread which has all of the chapters easily linked.

Seifens' VGame Client Mod - This is an interface mod I wrote to make playing VGame a bit more friendly. It's optional and cosmetic.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby foxyumbreon » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Here's the new thread I recently made for Voremon: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39187
You may want to use that to update Voremon's entry in the first post.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:28 am

Seifens, great--added! Nice interface, btw--I hadn't seen that project!

foxyumbreon, Thanks! Updated :D
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Psychfennec » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:08 pm

Not that it is a big deal, but I changed the name of Vore Dungeon Open Source to Vorelike a little while ago. :)
Psychfennec
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Psychfennec, Ohh!! I was kinda wondering about that, wasn't sure if they were separate. Fixing now! :) TY~
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi! Thanks so much for this list, I would very much appreciate it if you could add my RPG Maker Game to it :)

NYAN ADVENTURES! - F/F (with F/O, O/F, F/M) - RPG - Free, Episodes - RPG Maker VX Ace Engine (Requires RTP)
Open RPG Game, Pred/Prey female protagonist, SV, Sex, Digestion and optional scat
Halcyon
???

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Halcyon, Hi! All set--you are now in the directory!! :) Sorry for taking a bit to get to this; on vacation!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 am

Discordia's tale (F/M M/F F/F) Episodes/Free/donations active development Requires: Windows, RPG Maker engine
oral/UB/CV
darkevilme
---

Postby Journeyman » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:12 pm

darkevilme, All set! Added.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:18 pm

Ancient Reckoning - (F/M protagonist as prey) also (F/party) - RPG - Free/WIP - RPG Maker VX ACE
Choose what you see (no-vore, OV, AV, UB, digestion, scat), also has aware/unaware, samesize/shrinking (micro only), willing/unwilling.

Looking forward to adding my game to the collection... it's a WIP, but I'm always working on it.
Thanks for putting this collection together Journeyman... Keep up the good work and I'll be sure to pass along one of my ancient lightsabers to you :D
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Altimos, You are now in the directory! Thanks for submitting!
Ooh, sweet, I've always wanted a lightsaber~ :D
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:16 pm

I used to have a thread like this but I let it die. But anyway...

V.O.R.E. Station - RPG/Top-Down/2D/Online multiplayer roleplaying server - Free/Donation - Windows - BYOND
Sci-fi roleplay focused server with a vore features. Supports demis, humans, anthros, sergals, taurs, and more to come. Wide character customization available.

My screenshot is more of a video. Doesn't directly reflect gameplay but gives a good idea of what it looks like while also being cinematic. I should find in-game screenshots later.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:28 pm

Oh oh! I should note, RP Server: Virgo Orbital Research Establishment (V.O.R.E.) no longer requires character applications or Skype. My server got rid of both those requirements in late June. Please remove that as it is misleading. I don't know if the same is true for Ikaku because they are not run by me.

I double checked my post to make sure I didn't leave it by accident.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Aces, thanks for the updates!!! As you saw, I've got both V.O.R.E and Ikaku listed under the same heading because the game is Space Station 13 (I want to group things like this if we start having server lists). I've removed mention of the Skype and character application and updated the title from RP Server to the one you supplied!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game