Barbftr Games and Enemies.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Barbftr Games and Enemies.

Postby ermiz » Mon May 16, 2016 3:00 pm

No one wants to be kinkshamed by god
ermiz
New to the forum

Postby Royal_Starlord » Wed May 25, 2016 2:48 am

ermiz wrote:No one wants to be kinkshamed by god

That's because I think he knows that some of us love to be kinkshamed, and that's why he kinda stays away. :V
Royal_Starlord
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed May 25, 2016 5:51 am

Royal_Starlord wrote:
ermiz wrote:No one wants to be kinkshamed by god

That's because I think he knows that some of us love to be kinkshamed, and that's why he kinda stays away. :V

Amen.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed May 25, 2016 3:53 pm

Yeah but he's not gone, he's back but has some limitations to what he will produce. I will get around to updating the OP with working and updated versions sometime this week, most likely today or tomorrow.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LightDragon » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:34 pm

Hello, I have a question about Barbftr (and Panftr also). What is the signification of the different colors of the arrows ?

I already know that the W means that something happens if you wait, and the skull means that you can die. The circle is the "attack" button, and the arrows are... the arrows.
But I don't understand what means the colors mean... Or I don't even know if there is a logic at all. Do you know something about it ?
LightDragon
Participator

Postby metalman777 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:52 pm

LightDragon wrote:Hello, I have a question about Barbftr (and Panftr also). What is the signification of the different colors of the arrows ?

I already know that the W means that something happens if you wait, and the skull means that you can die. The circle is the "attack" button, and the arrows are... the arrows.
But I don't understand what means the colors mean... Or I don't even know if there is a logic at all. Do you know something about it ?

I'm pretty sure the colors are just for telling what does something different than the others. also, there are two sets of arrows. one on the left and the right.
the left ones are just normal directions. just use the arrows.
the right ones are different struggles. you hold space while pressing the corresponding arrows.
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby FlareStar » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:36 am

67 is a master.
FlareStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby LightDragon » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:11 am

OK, thanks ^^
LightDragon
Participator

Postby ladre » Fri May 12, 2017 4:28 pm

mega link is dead

any chance to provide a new link...perhaps with some....secrets?
ladre
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat May 13, 2017 2:32 pm

ladre wrote:mega link is dead

Link works without a problem, please try again.
Was perhaps a temporary problem.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:30 am

Hello, I know that this thread is "old" but I've always wondered and actually never asked what do the "A" and "M" buttons do ?
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:16 pm

CrazedF wrote:Hello, I know that this thread is "old" but I've always wondered and actually never asked what do the "A" and "M" buttons do ?

They're "Adult" and "Mature" buttons. They were intended to allow for opting into certain rating types of vore, like CV, but basically no monsters were implemented with the toggles.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:34 pm

Ok, thanks !
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:51 am

There is a new version of barbftr by ImaginaryZ !

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27768399/
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

Postby MikhailOberchav » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:32 pm

love the new version, but the new monster hurakhan i don't understand, the buttons change color and i don't really know what it does.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:15 pm

None of the 'new monsters' are Z's though, he made view area much larger, and collected most of the loose creations that were around into one place.

Herukhar is however a pretty complicated one, yeah. Lots of stuff going on there, like moods and such. You can refer to the following link for some info on how he acts. MAJOR spoilers though if you rather want to explore him yourself. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20013907/
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Hellomynameis » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:46 pm

RakeVuri wrote:
CrazedF wrote:Hello, I know that this thread is "old" but I've always wondered and actually never asked what do the "A" and "M" buttons do ?

They're "Adult" and "Mature" buttons. They were intended to allow for opting into certain rating types of vore, like CV, but basically no monsters were implemented with the toggles.

not trying to be anything but useful, going to list the enemies in Z's update that I know do what, whether or not it uses the "A" and "M" buttons I don't know, but these are some of the alternative vore barbftr monsters.

Anal Vore: [Z]'s raptor [z]'s Anthro rex, [!F]'s Gaval, [F]'s Bessie [EMS]'s Shara, [EMS]'s Miki, [D]'s Eagle

Unbirth: [F]'s Lo'Ruq

Cock Vore: [B]'s Dirty Male Fisher, [B]'s Charem, [B]'s Alex & Trevor
[B]'s fisher type is random when it spawns

there are a few still out there, though for various reasons might not have made it into Z's update, such as Blu's brontosaurus that does CV and AV that won't get in for coding reasons, And someone else's (might've been darklord92's) Shadow Lugia, which had the most detailed unbirth (including rebirth)
Hellomynameis
New to the forum

Postby ladre » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:23 pm

z is not adding anything that contains....liquids or scat, so blu monsters is definitely out of his sights,

besides its better to keep this game on the more rather clean side
ladre
Participator

Postby Hellomynameis » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:18 pm

ladre wrote:z is not adding anything that contains....liquids or scat, so blu monsters is definitely out of his sights,

besides its better to keep this game on the more rather clean side

Blu's monsters are the latest monsters in Z's updated game as we speak, and contain "liquids".
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27768399/

though if you're refering to the bronto, yeah that'd be another reason.. forgot it did that since it's not something I really look for :\
Hellomynameis
New to the forum

Postby ImaginaryZ » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:29 pm

Right; the adult stuff isn't my thing BUT if people add enemies in a way I can link them I will. It's a Mature thing anyways, so whatever. I need some better way to delineate what monsters are dirty/adult and whatnot. Working on new things and such.
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game