Barbftr Games and Enemies.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Barbftr Games and Enemies.

Postby Halowinner » Sat May 20, 2023 5:24 pm

ladre wrote:new update

ko-fi release https://ko-fi.com/s/b86c7d80fb

Whats uh new?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby ladre » Sun May 21, 2023 4:18 pm

lots of changes , new struggles , phases
ladre
Participator

Postby Undyingcurse » Wed May 31, 2023 2:55 am

so how do i actually play the game? ive downloaded off of the latest link and it just gives me a file called FTR.7z. i have no idea how to actually run it. ive tried opening it with adobe flash player 32.0 r0 and nothing seems to happen
Undyingcurse
New to the forum

Postby killermeow » Wed May 31, 2023 3:07 am

Undyingcurse wrote:so how do i actually play the game? ive downloaded off of the latest link and it just gives me a file called FTR.7z. i have no idea how to actually run it. ive tried opening it with adobe flash player 32.0 r0 and nothing seems to happen

7z is a 7zip file - think of it like a better .zip file. You have to extract the stuff inside of it first, and it needs its own program to do so - luckily, it's free and lightweight, highly recommend you get it any time you switch computers, its one of those great to have around programs.
https://www.7-zip.org/
Afterwards, you just need to run the main player file, there's quite a few versions of barbftr and games of its ilk so look for whichever one is named like the game. That'll usually be the one you want.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DraconicsInc » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:14 pm

New Update

Details: Furaffinity Post

This update includes two new enemies: Yesenia and an unnamed CV Dragon. A few existing enemies got slight updates, but nothing that would be worth mentioning.

Updating and publishing these enemies takes way more time than I would like to spend on it, so effective immediately, I will no longer update the Mega.nz archive. The archive wasn't ideal anyway because a single new enemy meant you had to download all ftr games at once again.
I wrote a website that hosts all *ftr games and enemies here: https://ftrgame.org. On that page you can download individual enemies or entire preconfigured ftr games.
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby bigiron870 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:48 pm

Anyone have the new Shara from EMS? Have the other two updated swfs for Alice and Gene but apparently, Shara has the most changes.
bigiron870
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:00 am

bigiron870 wrote:Anyone have the new Shara from EMS? Have the other two updated swfs for Alice and Gene but apparently, Shara has the most changes.

pay for it like everyone else....don't ask people to give you pay content for free
Firon
---

Postby sizehunter » Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:47 pm

I do have a question for the people here. What's a char from the Old barbftr that you remember. One I've played with, before the spacebar commands were a thing, was Jes the owlkin. The most memorable thing was that she'd throw powder or dust or something to shrink you and use you as a toy. Unbirthing if you get low enough.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby ladre » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:07 pm

thats old

for me was,lizzy , raptors are cool

wish there was a remake of it , there is a idea out, but no one to program
ladre
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:58 pm

To be honest, any barbftr unbirth moves or such would be nice. Jes was the only one I can remember.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Allex » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:29 pm

I wonder if it's possible to make a custom player character.
Allex
New to the forum

Postby DraconicsInc » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:02 am

Allex wrote:I wonder if it's possible to make a custom player character.

I don't think so. The animations of the enemies are hardcoded with the known player characters in mind.

sizehunter wrote:To be honest, any barbftr unbirth moves or such would be nice. Jes was the only one I can remember.

This one has UB too: https://ftrgame.org/Enemy/View/77
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:15 am

Fair Draconics, but more that Jes is the one I remember best. I even went into the *Old* barbftr to find that one. Good memories. Would still like more UB in future content though. There's just not enough.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby DarthTrajan » Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:04 am

DraconicsInc wrote:New Update

Details: Furaffinity Post

This update includes two new enemies: Yesenia and an unnamed CV Dragon. A few existing enemies got slight updates, but nothing that would be worth mentioning.

Updating and publishing these enemies takes way more time than I would like to spend on it, so effective immediately, I will no longer update the Mega.nz archive. The archive wasn't ideal anyway because a single new enemy meant you had to download all ftr games at once again.
I wrote a website that hosts all *ftr games and enemies here: https://ftrgame.org. On that page you can download individual enemies or entire preconfigured ftr games.

Thank you for making a website for all of this!
DarthTrajan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Memester1234 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:05 pm

Is there a guide to what the different symbols and arrow colors mean during struggle sequences?
Memester1234
Been posting for a bit

Postby DraconicsInc » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:03 pm

Memester1234 wrote:Is there a guide to what the different symbols and arrow colors mean during struggle sequences?

They're random and up to the creators discretion. I have a fairly detailed explanation at the bottom here: https://ftrgame.org/Home/Help
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dihydrogenperoxide » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:26 pm

will bluthelizard's special version be added?
Dihydrogenperoxide
New to the forum

Postby DraconicsInc » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:00 am

Dihydrogenperoxide wrote:will bluthelizard's special version be added?

He deleted most them from his FA page a long time ago. Only one remains with two enemies in them. I can add those later today.
I don't know if he wants the deleted ones public anymore, but I can ask him.
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby DraconicsInc » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:15 pm

DraconicsInc wrote:
Dihydrogenperoxide wrote:will bluthelizard's special version be added?
I can add those later today.

I added the one with the dino and the bird. Due to the enemies being hardcoded, it won't work in your webbrowser however
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby DraconicsInc » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:17 pm

DraconicsInc wrote:I added the one with the dino and the bird. Due to the enemies being hardcoded, it won't work in your webbrowser however

This was really annoying me. Added an URL guesser that rewrites legacy enemy urls to local files matching the same name. Should also solve the problem with other ftr games having a bunch of unusable enemies at the start.
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game