Barbftr Games and Enemies.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Barbftr Games and Enemies.

Postby Nouvi » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:54 am

Alsnapz' Scoliopede remake was just finished the other day and can be played at Z's player here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27768399/

Pretty short on content, but superb quality.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby ladre » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:01 pm

short content...are you INSANE. he is working on a lot of monster atm
ladre
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:22 am

ladre wrote:short content...are you INSANE. he is working on a lot of monster atm

Uh...no? I'm not insane at all? And I didn't mean anything directly bad about what I said either. I'm just saying it as a comparison to most other monsters he's made, there's not all that many interactions to do with Scoliopede. I also said that what IS there is really good.
But yes, I know as well that he's working on a ton of stuff and am very much looking forward to whatever he's bringing about.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby ladre » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:10 pm

heck yes
ladre
Participator

Postby Jaxed » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:56 am

Nouvi wrote:
ladre wrote:short content...are you INSANE. he is working on a lot of monster atm

Uh...no? I'm not insane at all? And I didn't mean anything directly bad about what I said either. I'm just saying it as a comparison to most other monsters he's made, there's not all that many interactions to do with Scoliopede. I also said that what IS there is really good.
But yes, I know as well that he's working on a ton of stuff and am very much looking forward to whatever he's bringing about.

I mean, were you just trying to stab him to death? He has way more interactions for non-agressive actions than combat.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:22 am

Jaxed wrote:I mean, were you just trying to stab him to death? He has way more interactions for non-agressive actions than combat.

I try all approaches I can think of to be honest (Friendly ones first!). But maybe I did err by comparing too much to Panftr and the creatures there - not that I personally see much fault in comparing to that.

...but on a pure barbftr standard, I could admit Scoli is a bit over average content amount... I guess...
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Jaxed » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:49 pm

Well, besides the standard eat and escape, you can hug him for him to squish his gut on you in a cuddle, pleasure (space bar) struggling through his gut and out his backside will lead him to sucking you back in, if you hug his backside it leads to anal vore, run too far from him and he'll web you up and swallow you, and finally if you let your healthbar drain he'll hold you in his gut and cuddle around you instead of digesting you.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Michele » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:45 am

This game sure has a lot of potential, but only a very few peoples is picking this game up.
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:51 am

Reason for this is that Java is dying in browsers. The dev kits and all aren't supported any more, and the engine isn't perfect, so more and more of the guys who made content for BarbFtr dropped out over the time.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:33 pm

download and play offline them

its what most did
ladre
Participator

Postby Benevorlent » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:52 pm

Somewhat necroposting, but Alsnapz announced recently that, should a specific tweet of theirs get to 1.5k likes they will create Panftr 2. If they're posting this I assume they're committed to the idea already, so wanting to share the word.

Tweet is here: https://twitter.com/Alsnapz/status/1194 ... 29378?s=20
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:37 am

I, for one, am looking forward to Panftr 2. I don't have a Twitter account, though... and Twitter's community kind of scares me.

Also, is there a way to disable the content filter without having to make a Furaffinity account? 90% of the content is inacessable for me thanks to these odd content filter settings prohibiting me from viewing them...
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheStandardMan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:45 am

@NotTadpole

Nope, most sites will make you create a account now to access "certain content that may or may not offend a generic public upon being viewed."
TheStandardMan
Been posting for a bit

Postby NotTadpole » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:06 pm

Bummer. Oh well.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alsnapz » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:35 am

Hey guys look, it's the REAL Alsnapz

I haven't posted anything here in forever but whatever: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/alsnapz/
Alsnapz
Been posting for a bit

Postby ladre » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:19 pm

i wish you the best of luck mr alsnapz with the next pan game and of course with the current monster too, i can wait for them , but i can't wait to play with sholstim and zard too
ladre
Participator

Postby ladre » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:51 pm

so no one will coment on the 3 new monsters that got release recently

05 by superflame

sheila by al

and meteo by al
ladre
Participator

Postby Jaxed » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:27 pm

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35902711/

Easily Al's best work yet, and that's saying a hell of a lot. Lots of interactions with this one, including different behaviors at different health values. Also, quite a bit of dialogue.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:38 pm

Jaxed wrote:https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35902711/

Easily Al's best work yet, and that's saying a hell of a lot. Lots of interactions with this one, including different behaviors at different health values. Also, quite a bit of dialogue.

Agreed. The animation, and possible options were deeply thought out. It might be one enemy, but you can really appreciate the time they put into this one.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alsnapz » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:53 pm

It was like 2 months of work. Glad y'all are liking her.

Sorry for all the technical issues tho. x3x
Hey guys look, it's the REAL Alsnapz

I haven't posted anything here in forever but whatever: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/alsnapz/
Alsnapz
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game