Citadel Station - Online 2D Action Game [Second Server]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Citadel Station - Online 2D Action Game [New Co-host!]

Postby Vae » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Ah, it is as I was suspecting then and I feel quite the fool for presuming otherwise. Well thanks for settling that for me.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Re: Citadel Station - Online 2D Action Game [Second Server]

Postby CodeX » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:37 pm

Updated OP. Secondary server added that's more focused on a casual play-style as well more RP elements. Custom flavor text enabled, unique map for the new server.

I've updated the OP to include all the info I've listed above as well as the new forum we use.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:29 am

Oh well that's good. Is that dictator TalkingCactus still ban-happy?

Because I don't wanna join the 2nd server and get insta-banned for doing nothing.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby CodeX » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Not sure what you mean, but admins have guidelines to follow.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:05 pm

CodeX wrote:Not sure what you mean, but admins have guidelines to follow.

Well Cactus pretty much went "OBEY OR DIE!" and I ended up dying playing to my character, a guy who hops from department to department offering assistance... when he's in 1 specific job. Example: An engineer. Sometimes Science has nobody to work in there so he moves in to do their work.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby hentaimasterthe » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:23 pm

I don't understand if I had gone to the right server or what I'm supposed to do. can somebody help?
hentaimasterthe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ledatic » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
CodeX wrote:Not sure what you mean, but admins have guidelines to follow.

Well Cactus pretty much went "OBEY OR DIE!" and I ended up dying playing to my character, a guy who hops from department to department offering assistance... when he's in 1 specific job. Example: An engineer. Sometimes Science has nobody to work in there so he moves in to do their work.

You do the job you do, because godly characters who can do everything aren't interesting. An engineer shouldn't be able to do science work ICly or something unless they have a damn good reason, because Citadel isn't a Hippiestation-esque RP-less mess. There's still supposed to be a realistic crew serving under a command structure, in other words. If you really want to do other jobs while not making a god-character, then ask the HoP for a job change.

hentaimasterthe wrote:I don't understand if I had gone to the right server or what I'm supposed to do. can somebody help?

SS13 is a game with a deep learning curve. Just hang around as an assistant and observe how the station works if you know how to control your character; otherwise, there are plenty of searchable SS13 tutorials on Google and Youtube. You could even ask someone how to do their job, if they aren't busy. (Edit: Zelda's got you covered.)
Last edited by Ledatic on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ledatic
New to the forum

Postby Zeldazackman » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:41 pm

hentaimasterthe wrote:I don't understand if I had gone to the right server or what I'm supposed to do. can somebody help?

Well first you need to grab the byond client from http://www.byond.com/

From there you'll want to make an account and log into that account on the program, once you've gone and done that just go to the top right screen of the byond program and click on the little cog icon and click on "Open Location".

Once thats said and done just hit add and add in citadel's URL (byond://142.4.212.222:44130), give it a name then hit ok to make a bookmark directly to citadel station.

From then on you can simply click on the bookmark you've made in the home tab to connect to citadel station.

If you've already gone and done all that just open up the rules on the MOTD and skim through them, then feel free to add me (Same username as seen here.) from the citadel discord and I can walk you through on the fast track to being robust as can be or atleast capable in whatever area of the game that you'd like to be in.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Virgo113 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Fist post is hilariously outdated. Should take some time to edit and fix it.
Virgo113
New to the forum

Postby HyperlinkError » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:23 pm

u necrod the hell out of this thread fam idk if this is still a thing
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby CodeX » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:42 am

Someone pinged me about this thread. Forgot it was even a thing. We've since been using our own community services since the server has grown so much in popularity over the last few years.

https://citadel-station.net/home/

I'll be updating the OP to better fit what I can. But don't expect this to be anywhere near as up to date as the Discord, forums, or home site.

The biggest change is the fact we've opened a secondary server to handle the increased population as well as to handle different tastes in style of gameplay. One being more action oriented and the other being more RP focused.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game